Why? We signed up for one game and are now playing another. If we're not going to have as many players we have the right to know which roles are in the game. Not which ones are coming in.
And he did vote, it was for EnR.
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
The roles that are already in the game are the same 13 in the first generation. He'll choose two of the roles from the possible subsequent generations. I don't know if this is random or not, but if it isn't, like I've said before, I think a wolf spy might be one of them.
And for christ's sake, don't you people read? MINIMUM 15, MAXIMUM 19. Signups took forever, I started with minimum. Thus, we have 15, two of which will enter after night 2.
Comment