jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #406
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Hi_top will be sacrificed tonight. He claims to be a human, this will prove his claims. Sc will be brought back to life. We know that there are 3 wolves as of 2 phases ago. I have a few PM's to send out, I'm fighting sleep off.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #407
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      So, a-****ing-pparently I'm getting replaced for resons I can't say, and I'm now a co-host. I need to find a replacement for... myself.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #408
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Validated. Also, Night ends in 20 minutes.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #409
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Stfu. I hate you now.

          EDIT: At least I can do this now. :/

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #410
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Wait, what?

            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #411
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              To explain: rzr helped me by finding subs for the game when people were inactive. However, the subs told rzr their role, as many of them were newbies to TWG. Thus, rzr found out every blue role in the game. Manti told me to replace rzr, so I am. =(

              Anyway, updating now.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #412
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Two things:

                Night phase has been extended for a maximum of three hours.

                And I will not accept things that should be PM'd over AIM after this point. That is all.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  you made me wait 37 minutes to post that...

                  >_>

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    I'm sorry, but a certain team of wolv(es) decided to tell me their kill choice over AIM rather than via PM, and now I don't have the logs of it (My laptop battery died and my charger broke) and I forgot their choice. =(

                    If I really get annoyed, I'll make their choice random and then update.
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Originally posted by hoochan
                      you made me wait 37 minutes to post that...

                      >_>
                      lol i waited as well, oh well brb for an hour or two.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        in* ... jeeze I should reread my posts.

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Originally posted by GamerShadow
                          I'm sorry, but a certain team of wolv(es) decided to tell me their kill choice over AIM rather than via PM, and now I don't have the logs of it (My laptop battery died and my charger broke) and I forgot their choice. =(

                          If I really get annoyed, I'll make their choice random and then update.
                          First off, you can never AIM anything that is supposed to be PM'd. Second, lolololol.

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            The moon stared down at the village once again as the black streaks searched for their target. However, a complication arose as they witnessed another chase scene happening nearby. Interested in gaining two kills for the night instead of one, the streaks chased the two figures in the chase scene.

                            Eventually, the streaks caught the figures, who stared at them in horror. One of them shouted "wo-" before getting their throat slitted by the figure which stood behind him. The figure then leaped onto the rooftop before the streaks could react, and left without so much as a word.

                            The black streaks then decided not to pursue the surprisingly agile figure, who was already out of sight, and headed back towards their main target, rzr. Business was done as another scream pierced the night, and the wolves howled and left the village as quickly as they had come.

                            As the sun rose, the villagers found the crumpled and slitted body of sullyman2007. His throat had been gashed completely open, and if one stood directly over him, one could see the bones which supported his throat. Ew.

                            It is now the Third Day, which ends Saturday at Noon. Have fun.

                            Updated Player List:
                            1. rzr
                            2. EnR
                            3. Kekeb
                            4. jwcgator
                            5. litodude
                            6. sc979
                            7. Panic4Me (1 Phantom)
                            8. Temote
                            9. Sullyman2007 (1 Phantom)
                            10. hi_top
                            11. Infinity.
                            12. travman301
                            13. Xception704
                            14. cloud0005 (1 Phantom)
                            15. Hoochan
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Updated Lynch Standings: The Third Day
                              Dead men tell no tales.

                              Current Votes: (5 votes needed for Insta.)
                              cloud0005: 0.01/5- Phantom
                              Panic4Me: 0.01/5- Phantom

                              Left to vote: Kekeb, jwcgator, Panic4Me, Temote, hi_top, travman301, Xception704, cloud0005, hoochan
                              Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-31-2008, 11:41 AM.
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                two people? so the ninja is active

                                Comment

                                Working...