jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GamerShadow
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2005
    • 2534

    #331
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Confirming aTz's substitution.
    Note to self Finish.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #332
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Originally posted by travman301
      Rzr, hi_top hasn't done anything as remotely wolfy as you have.
      I beg to differ, there. I think it's completely obvious who the most wolfish person is, however, after I tested hm last night he did much better.

      Originally posted by travman301
      Although I came in after this whole EnR fiasco; I know a common wolf patter is to put a vote on someone (especially when they know they are a blue), get a bandwagon going, and then take their vote off just in time.
      I did not get a bandwagon going. I built a strong case and posted it. It is not my fault that the others voted and did not change it. I did everything I was asked to, by the seer. If he trusted me, why can't you? (rhetorical)

      Originally posted by travman301
      Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks like exactly what you did. And to justify your vote on hi_top, you are simply flipping his vote against you (although it was was a bit hasty), and saying he voted for EnR.
      I just did correct you. And again, I voted forst, but that's all been rectified.

      Originally posted by travman301
      It just isn't very concrete bud.
      Yes, it is.
      =======================================================

      This, in cooperation with my post defednding myself from hoochan, should be adequate enough to prove myself to you.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #333
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Originally posted by Xception704
        ... Kekeb you know how it works ... same goes with you. Either safety, or vote ... don't vote and call it a safety.
        I put safety on someone without any votes... so no, it was a safety.
        I think hooch has votes now, so safety on jwc

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #334
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Originally posted by Kekeb
          I put safety on someone without any votes... so no, it was a safety.
          I think hooch has votes now, so safety on jwc
          oh okay, my bad.

          I saw hoochan's name in Gamer's post and thought rzr voted him instead of vice versa.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #335
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Chat time?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #336
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Kekeb, can you pleas log onto AIM? If you're unable to, try this or this.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #337
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Updated Lynch Standings: The Second Day
                Grim says he's bored. Make with the DEAD!

                Current Votes: (7 votes needed for Insta.)

                Infinity.: 2/7- rzr, hi_top
                rzr: 1/7- hoochan
                kekeb: 1/7- travman301
                mattc16: 1/7- Xception704
                travman: 1/7- jwcgator
                jwcgator: 1/7- Kekeb

                Left to vote: infinity., temote, sullyman2007, cloud0005, mattc16

                Sundown: Wednesday, July 30th, at NOON Eastern.
                Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-29-2008, 07:22 PM.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Matt in the "left to vote."

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    You should be all set now, because of the three dead people.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      I found another replacement, for Matt. Brb, verifying.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • infinity.
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1701

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        safety on Temote
                        signatures are for nerds

                        nerds

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Originally posted by hi_top
                          Fine no safety Infinity
                          Mind explaining why?

                          Is the only reason the fact that both rzr and sc979 had asked him to take off his vote on EnR, he agreed, then didn't comply?

                          RZR, can we have the log between you and Infinity or sc979 and Infinity, if you have it, asking Infinity to take his vote off of EnR and him agreeing?

                          Also, hi-top, you and rzr were completely against each other not too long ago. RZR has already explained that you two have resolved things, but you're going completely with RZR blindly and not even thinking it through.

                          I agree, it does look suspicious on Infinity's part, but has anyone even approached Infinity to ask him why he didn't take his vote off?

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Okay, I just approached Infinity online.

                            [quote=Infinity via AIM]
                            <DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" id=257><SPAN style="FONT: 12px Arial; COLOR: #0f0595">"Infinity"

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Damn it so that's why rzr's posts have looked like they have. I'll just do it without the quote marks then.

                              Since the post format decided to be gay and bold Infinity's name, I'm going to be safe and vote mattc16.

                              In any case, here's my convo with Infinity via AIM.

                              <DIV style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" id=240><SPAN style="FONT: 12px Arial; COLOR: #d73306">jungmour2009

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                What the hell it did it again. Okay I'm stupid. I'll just copy and paste into Notepad.

                                mattc16 because I'm sure as hell not voting myself.

                                jungmour2009 (9:15:49 PM): yo
                                "Infinity" (9:15:59 PM): yo yo yo
                                jungmour2009 (9:16:00 PM): so you're going to get lynched in 15 hours if you don't explain to the thread
                                jungmour2009 (9:16:04 PM): why you didn't take your vote off of EnR
                                jungmour2009 (9:16:11 PM): sorry about jumping right into TWG
                                "Infinity" (9:16:14 PM): 1 sec
                                jungmour2009 (9:16:17 PM): k
                                "Infinity" (9:17:17 PM): on the phone, now i'm off
                                "Infinity" (9:17:25 PM): already explained this to everyone, even though its gay
                                jungmour2009 (9:17:28 PM): k
                                "Infinity" (9:17:32 PM): sam told me to take my vote of enr
                                jungmour2009 (9:17:33 PM): when did you explain this?
                                jungmour2009 (9:17:34 PM): =\
                                "Infinity" (9:17:34 PM): i agreed to it
                                "Infinity" (9:17:37 PM): i told rzr this
                                jungmour2009 (9:17:39 PM): oh okay
                                jungmour2009 (9:17:41 PM): continue
                                "Infinity" (9:18:19 PM): sam told me to take my vote off, and i had every intention to, but my parents took the computer for the night and i didn't get a chance to see the thread until the morning
                                jungmour2009 (9:18:33 PM): k that's all I needed to know

                                *typing for the third freaking time*
                                Now the question stands - is Infinity lying about being restricted from the internet during that crucial time frame? From what I can see, both cases are extremely plausible, so the only way that I can think of to disprove one of those cases is if someone managed to notice him online during that time frame.

                                So that's my question - did anyone happen to be on AIM or the FFR website the few hours before the lynching occurred and saw Infinity signed on AIM or active on the website?

                                Comment

                                Working...