jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sc979
    FFR Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 1644

    #166
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Okay, somebody came to me yesterday and has claimed to be the guardian. If this is a fake, I'll need the real guardian to contact me asap.
    ...

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #167
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Hi_top, why aren't you on AIM? And I guess I didn't add infinity. I'll do that now, unless he adds me first.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • hi_top
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 1427

        #168
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        I'm on aim now

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #169
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Why'd you leave?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #170
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            This chick on TV is so hot...

            Anyway, it looks like I'll be changing my vote. I need a more worthy suspect...

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #171
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Originally posted by sc979
              Okay, somebody came to me yesterday and has claimed to be the guardian. If this is a fake, I'll need the real guardian to contact me asap.
              My initial reaction was HELL NO don't come out to him.

              But we've given the seer, if you're not him, ample time to come out to everyone and counterclaim

              There are no counterclaims to my knowledge, so I agree. If the guardian is out there and is not the one that came out to sc979, I'd advise you to come out to sc979 now.

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #172
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Updated Lynch Standings: Day 1
                Your time is almost up.

                Current Votes: (8 votes needed for Insta.)
                Infinity.: 1/8- Xception704
                EnR: 4/8- rzr, infinity., temote, u84,
                rzr: 2/8- EnR, hi_top
                u84: 1/8- Kekeb
                mattc16: 1/8- hoochan

                Left to vote: jwcgator, sc979, Sullyman2007

                Day 1 ends in one hour.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • sc979
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 1644

                  #173
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Okay, I've done some digging through AIM, and have reason to believe that enr is human. I'm going to vote for mattc right now, since he's been really inactive in like, the last 3 games he's tried to play, and I guess we need more activity or something like that. He's the only person who I have yet to see get on AIM.
                  ...

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #174
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Rzr - This is the way I act as a human, in case nobody knows.
                    EnR - Who the hell knows?
                    Kekeb - I'm unsure of him. I haven't really talked with him much about the game. I did find it odd that he said his role was human before any others.
                    jwc - Again, I haven't really talked with him about the game.
                    lito - dead.
                    sc - seer
                    Matt - always inactive. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't even read his PM yet.
                    Temote - Is he always this quiet?
                    Sully - seemed oddly against me, but I could be wrong.
                    hi_top - do I need to explain this?
                    Infinity - I don't know about him. He did do well in the most recent chat, in regards to looking human.
                    trav - hasn't posted. I find this odd. I'm not in the mood to bring up a lot of stuff, so I'll talk about it later.
                    Xception - when I was seer he tried very hard to align himself with me (he was a wolf). He hasn't done this with Sc.
                    Atz - ?
                    Hooch - Meh, said a little bit to me about how I looked odd for jumping on Ryan.

                    Now, we're waiting for a psychic to come out? So, we have a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 roles confirmed. Myself: human. Sc: seer.

                    I have suggestions for the next seering, if they'd like to be heard.

                    I was wondering though, if the other 5 roles are coming in a the subsequent generation roles, won't it be obvious that they're not human? I don't get how we're supposed to do this without a full list of people.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #175
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Oh, we're voting for matt? Ok, matt.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #176
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        rzr, there are only going to be 2 people added in with the subsequent generation roles. Based on number of people and the roles, I think that one of those two that get added might be a wolf spy. mattc hasn't posted yet, so he might be a subsequent generation role, and possibly a wolf spy. And for some reason, I think the other role added would be the red miller type role.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #177
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Updated Lynch Standings: Day 1
                          Your time is almost up.

                          Current Votes: (8 votes needed for Insta.)
                          Infinity.: 1/8- Xception704
                          EnR: 3/8- infinity., temote, u84,
                          rzr: 2/8- EnR, hi_top
                          u84: 1/8- Kekeb
                          mattc16: 3/8- hoochan, sc979, rzr

                          Left to vote: jwcgator, Sullyman2007

                          Day 1 ends in one hour.
                          Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-27-2008, 05:30 PM. Reason: Made a small mistake in the update.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #178
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            For clarification, the "red miler" type role is the Wolf Tamer, which cannot be wolved.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #179
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              I don't know, enr i might change this lol. I haven't really been paying attention that much :<

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #180
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                I think Gamer needs to tell us what's coming in. Or what's not. Or something. This isn't the game we signed up for if we don't know.

                                And jwc is on the thread, vote.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...