jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #436
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Originally posted by Xception704
    RZR, I appreciate you getting substitutes every time the need arises - I really do, but could you try to at least make sure they know ALL the rules and have read through at least ONE jTWG game before?

    I don't even know what's going on with why you decided to leave the game after all and why there's all this talk about this game not being able to go on, but it'd be nice if the people who were substituting in were at least semi-aware of what's going on.
    No ****, Sherlock.

    tupacodaman will be replacing cloud0005. He has his role and instructions. He has read one game, and has been informed not to divulge his role to others, whatever it may be. His AIM is also tupacodaman, but he will not be on until tomorrow.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #437
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Coming right up. =)

      Here ya go:

      Updated Player List:
      1. rzr
      2. EnR
      3. Kekeb
      4. jwcgator
      5. litodude
      6. sc979
      7. Panic4Me (1 Phantom)
      8. Temote
      9. Sullyman2007 (1 Phantom)
      10. hi_top
      11. Infinity.
      12. travman301
      13. Xception704
      14. tupacodaman (1 Phantom)
      15. Hoochan

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #438
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Sorry guys, but after talking with rzr, I realized that I basically gave the game to the wolves in one of my posts in this thread. And while I tried to not tell anybody anything, I still slipped without even knowing it. I'm sorry. =(

        Game Over
        Everybody loses.

        Manti, if you see this, please lock the thread.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #439
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          BBBBBAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW!

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #440
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Shut the **** up, trav.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            Working...