jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #61
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    I did vote. I voted for EnR a while ago. The post I made that was ****ed up. Sorry.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • hi_top
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2007
      • 1427

      #62
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      I vote for EnR

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #63
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Originally posted by hi_top
        I vote for EnR
        You have to bold the name of the person you're voting for for clarity's sake.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • infinity.
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2007
          • 1701

          #64
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          EnR for the same reasons Rzr stated.
          signatures are for nerds

          nerds

          Comment

          • Temote
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 748

            #65
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Originally posted by rzr
            RyanFFR (5:44:40 PM): Sam, I think you should tell us who you seered green
            Sam97379 (5:44:45 PM): why
            RyanFFR (5:44:51 PM): why not...
            Sam97379 (5:45:14 PM): it'll give the wolves a free target
            RyanFFR (5:45:14 PM): wut
            jungmour2009 (5:45:15 PM): lol
            jwcgator2 (5:45:16 PM): because they could be wolfed?
            jungmour2009 (5:45:16 PM): sorry
            RyanFFR (5:45:32 PM): why would the wolves kill a green
            RyanFFR (5:45:34 PM): i know
            jwcgator2 (5:45:36 PM): ....
            RyanFFR (5:45:36 PM): start
            RyanFFR (5:45:38 PM): alliance
            RyanFFR (5:45:40 PM): etc
            twgXrzr (5:45:40 PM): eliminate suspects
            jungmour2009 (5:45:53 PM): whoa
            jungmour2009 (5:45:56 PM): wait wait
            jungmour2009 (5:45:58 PM): don't be hasty
            RyanFFR (5:46:05 PM): wolves would keep the green in because thats one less person that can be a blue
            jungmour2009 (5:46:07 PM): obviously if a person is confirmed green
            jungmour2009 (5:46:11 PM): he can be a conduit for an alliance
            jungmour2009 (5:46:16 PM): meaning wolves will target him
            RyanFFR (5:46:34 PM): yea but if that green gets the gaurd and seer to talk to him
            jungmour2009 (5:46:40 PM): uhhh
            twgXrzr (5:46:40 PM): why
            twgXrzr (5:46:44 PM): the seer gets the guard
            jungmour2009 (5:46:46 PM): not a good idea
            twgXrzr (5:46:47 PM): not a green
            jwcgator2 (5:46:49 PM): shut up enr lmao
            RyanFFR (5:46:49 PM): before he can get wolfed
            Sam97379 (5:46:49 PM): what
            twgXrzr (5:46:51 PM): we all know who's more ompt
            jungmour2009 (5:46:53 PM): 50/50 chance the guard guards the wrong one
            jungmour2009 (5:46:59 PM): whoa
            jungmour2009 (5:47:03 PM): you want the guard
            jungmour2009 (5:47:06 PM): to guard either the green
            jungmour2009 (5:47:06 PM): or the seer
            jwcgator2 (5:47:09 PM): haha
            jungmour2009 (5:47:13 PM): and risk the seer dying?
            jungmour2009 (5:47:13 PM): .....
            jungmour2009 (5:47:13 PM): wtf NO
            twgXrzr (5:47:16 PM): lmao
            RyanFFR (5:47:18 PM): forgot seer came out
            RyanFFR (5:47:18 PM): nvm
            jungmour2009 (5:47:19 PM): .....
            RyanFFR (5:47:22 PM): forget what i said
            jwcgator2 (5:47:22 PM): rofl
            twgXrzr (5:47:23 PM): *grin*
            RyanFFR (5:47:25 PM):
            jwcgator2 (5:47:28 PM): how could you forget?
            Sam97379 (5:47:28 PM): what
            Sam97379 (5:47:32 PM): you brought it up
            jwcgator2 (5:47:38 PM): when that was the whole premise of this conversation

            twgXrzr (5:55:11 PM): h/o gotta fc this ****
            RyanFFR (5:55:20 PM): ...........
            twgXrzr (5:55:24 PM): you did it again
            RyanFFR (5:55:34 PM): what the hell are you talking about
            jungmour2009 (5:56:07 PM): uh
            jungmour2009 (5:56:08 PM): rofl
            RyanFFR (5:56:13 PM): we're talking about twg, you say this is very interesting, i ask explain whats interesting, you say brb need to fc
            RyanFFR (5:56:13 PM): like oyu have nothing to say
            twgXrzr (5:56:21 PM): Oh
            twgXrzr (5:56:22 PM): im here
            twgXrzr (5:56:24 PM): trust me
            twgXrzr (5:56:27 PM): im watching you now
            RyanFFR (5:56:30 PM): haha
            twgXrzr (5:56:40 PM): look
            RyanFFR (5:56:44 PM): k
            twgXrzr (5:56:45 PM): you screwed up
            twgXrzr (5:56:47 PM): we got you
            twgXrzr (5:56:50 PM): you know it
            RyanFFR (5:56:55 PM): k you got me oshi
            twgXrzr (5:57:10 PM): you might as well just fess up so we don't keep at it
            twgXrzr (5:57:19 PM): im pretty sure I've already got another one
            twgXrzr (5:57:25 PM): of your wolf friends
            RyanFFR (5:57:26 PM): another one haha
            Sam97379 (5:57:30 PM): who
            Sam97379 (5:57:32 PM): kekeb?
            RyanFFR (5:57:34 PM): i don't know who's the other wolves
            jungmour2009 (5:57:34 PM): yeah who
            Sam97379 (5:57:35 PM): lol
            jungmour2009 (5:57:39 PM): ....
            jungmour2009 (5:57:40 PM): lol.
            jungmour2009 (5:57:43 PM): enr
            twgXrzr (5:57:44 PM): xceptioin
            twgXrzr (5:57:46 PM): i told you
            jungmour2009 (5:57:47 PM): did you just read what you just said?
            twgXrzr (5:57:49 PM): about my plan
            twgXrzr (5:57:50 PM): well
            twgXrzr (5:57:53 PM): that i have one
            twgXrzr (5:57:56 PM): sam
            jungmour2009 (5:57:59 PM): "i don't know who's the other wolves"
            twgXrzr (5:58:02 PM): ill tell you in private
            jungmour2009 (5:58:04 PM): ....
            RyanFFR (5:58:07 PM): ?
            RyanFFR (5:58:09 PM): oh haha
            jungmour2009 (5:58:09 PM): so you know at least one wolf?
            RyanFFR (5:58:13 PM): no
            twgXrzr (5:58:14 PM): I think I busted one
            jungmour2009 (5:58:14 PM): ....
            twgXrzr (5:58:17 PM): lmao
            twgXrzr (5:58:19 PM): good ryan
            twgXrzr (5:59:52 PM): /bandwaggon
            The parts I thought were important.

            EnR

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #66
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              EnR, for being a wolf.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #67
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Thanks for quoting that, Temote. You have no clue how long that took my phone to load, to learn nothing. Rofl.

                Well, I have some news. I talked to hi_top and I'm pretty sure he's a human. I'm not sure, so when I get on the computer tomorrow I'll post the PM's. Unless everyone wants it forwarded it to them now.

                We pretty much went like this:

                him: can you explain how this works?
                me: Sure. Your PM said red in it, right? You tell the host you wanted to kill.
                him: I did. I said xception.
                Me: Ah, ok. How come lito died?
                him: Dunno. I did what you said to.
                Me: That's odd. What did your role say?
                him: human but it said to kill the meatbags in red.
                me: Oh. Well, that's good. I can trust you know, I think. A little.


                Again, I'll post all that from the original conversation tomorrow. I also have a conversation between EnR and Kekeb on AIM that I have to go read. I'll post that too, and get back to you guys when I read it in a few. Not on AIM yet, so I will be in a minute.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • hi_top
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 1427

                  #68
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  EnR bolded!

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #69
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Eh ... all three of you seem like you're bandwagoning.

                    It looks to me like EnR is a wolf as well, but geez, it's not like you have to vote ASAP. We still have 14 hours ... everyone should just try doing some digging of their own.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #70
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      Thanks for quoting that, Temote. You have no clue how long that took my phone to load, to learn nothing. Rofl.

                      Well, I have some news. I talked to hi_top and I'm pretty sure he's a human. I'm not sure, so when I get on the computer tomorrow I'll post the PM's. Unless everyone wants it forwarded it to them now.

                      We pretty much went like this:

                      him: can you explain how this works?
                      me: Sure. Your PM said red in it, right? You tell the host you wanted to kill.
                      him: I did. I said xception.
                      Me: Ah, ok. How come lito died?
                      him: Dunno. I did what you said to.
                      Me: That's odd. What did your role say?
                      him: human but it said to kill the meatbags in red.
                      me: Oh. Well, that's good. I can trust you know, I think. A little.


                      Again, I'll post all that from the original conversation tomorrow. I also have a conversation between EnR and Kekeb on AIM that I have to go read. I'll post that too, and get back to you guys when I read it in a few. Not on AIM yet, so I will be in a minute.

                      okay what the heck?

                      hi-top admits to being red, then he says he's human?

                      wtf clarify that rzr.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #71
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        All 3 of who? I was the first to vote. If anything you look bad for not voting on him ASAP since you were in that chat and saw how he behaved.

                        Anyway, I read the convo sent to me from EnR between him and Kekeb. It's rather boring, and only says to me that he's a wolf more so than we knew. I'll put a case together tonight and post everything in the morning. If I need to.

                        Off to AIM for a little bit. Gonna add everyone.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • hi_top
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 1427

                          #72
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          You are bad at keeping the details straight between us rzr.

                          Comment

                          • infinity.
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 1701

                            #73
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Xception, i voted early because i might be busy, my vote is subject to change as more info comes out, i just don't know if i'll be on tommorrow

                            :P
                            signatures are for nerds

                            nerds

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #74
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Rzr, just because you like to jump the gun and vote straight off doesn't mean everyone likes to.

                              I don't play like that. I like thinking things out before I make a move. Yes, he slipped up, and I already said that I think he's suspicious.

                              If you think I'm suspicious for not voting him, then consider this. If I was a wolf and he was one too, wouldn't I want to dissociate myself from him and vote him?

                              I'm choosing not to vote him right now because I'd rather more time to talk to more people.

                              P.S. I was referring to Infinity, hi-top, and u84, not you.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #75
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Originally posted by Xception704
                                okay what the heck?

                                hi-top admits to being red, then he says he's human?

                                wtf clarify that rzr.
                                Well, I'll SS it tomorrow.

                                It was like he was just doing what I said. I asked if there was red in his PM of if so to send a kill. He did. But when I asked for clarification on the role, he said he was supposed to kill the "meatbags" so I'm not sure but he didn't seem guilty.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...