jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • u84
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 1921

    #211
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    I just started one. I invited all who are online.
    Originally posted by ryanisadouche
    I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

    Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


    Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #212
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      I have not yet been invited.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • u84
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 1921

        #213
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Twice I invited you, rzr.
        Everyone who is online and not invisible has been invited..

        twgxrzr (12:14:24 AM) has been invited.
        Originally posted by ryanisadouche
        I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

        Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


        Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #214
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Nothing. I'm sorry. I haven't recieved an invitation to it.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #215
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            ATTN GAMER:

            On behalf of the other players, we'd like to request that when you post the player lists the deceased's names are in gray (as opposed to green). After the extensive AIM conversation we had, we've decided it'd be easier to distinguish.

            Unless card flipping is on.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #216
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Originally posted by GamerShadow
              The man once again stood on his block of wood as he called out to the crowd, which had gathered once again to get business done. As the orange sun began to dip below the horizon, the man shouted out, "Have we decided who will perish tonight?"

              One of the men in the crowd shouted back, "Yeah! It's you!"

              The man on the block of wood was flabbergasted. "Why I never! I helped you all from the very beginning, why would you kill me?" His reply was drowned out by the roar of the mob, who had sent two very burly men over to hold the man on the block down on the guillotine machine which had been transported into the town square during the day.

              "Time to say bye bye," one of the men waved as the blade on the guillotine began to fall. The man's eyes opened wide as he shouted in desperation, "It's not me! It's e-"

              Then there was silence as the sun disappeared completely, and night fell upon the land.

              EnR has been brutally and viciously executed by the blade of death. It is now Night 2, which ends tomorrow at 8:00M eastern.

              Updated Player List:
              1. rzr
              2. EnR
              3. Kekeb
              4. jwcgator
              color=grey5. litodudecolor
              6. sc979
              7. mattc16
              8. Temote
              9. Sullyman2007
              10. hi_top
              11. Infinity.
              12. u84
              13. Xception704
              14. aTzUeLo1191
              15. Hoochan

              There. I broke the code. It shows up green for me too, but it says grey.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Temote
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 748

                #217
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                jungmour2009 (12:40:05 AM): that's a known bug
                twgXrzr (12:40:07 AM): I'm chillin on my bed eating a whole cake by myself. With a gallon of milk. How the hell am I so under weight?
                jungmour2009 (12:40:08 AM): I had a chat with devonin a few games ago
                jungmour2009 (12:40:16 AM): british and american or whatever systems are different
                jungmour2009 (12:40:24 AM): it only reads the first 3 characters
                jungmour2009 (12:40:27 AM): so if gamer typed
                jungmour2009 (12:40:30 AM): [COLOR=#0080ff]
                jungmour2009 (12:40:33 AM): it would always show up gray
                jungmour2009 (12:40:35 AM): but if he types
                jungmour2009 (12:40:37 AM): [COLOR=#0080ff]
                jungmour2009 (12:40:49 AM): then american people see gray, and european people see green
                u84 77 (12:40:58 AM): huh
                jungmour2009 (12:40:59 AM): hope that resolved that issue
                u84 77 (12:41:01 AM): interesting
                twgXrzr (12:41:14 AM): I live in America. I see green.
                jungmour2009 (12:41:19 AM): well it's something liek that
                jungmour2009 (12:41:21 AM): wait
                jungmour2009 (12:41:25 AM): sorry it's not regional issues
                jungmour2009 (12:41:27 AM): it's browser types
                jungmour2009 (12:41:31 AM): I think IE sees it green
                jungmour2009 (12:41:35 AM): firefox sees it gray
                u84 77 (12:41:37 AM): i use mozilla
                jungmour2009 (12:41:37 AM): or vice versa
                u84 77 (12:41:40 AM): so its grey
                jungmour2009 (12:41:40 AM): you see gray?
                jungmour2009 (12:41:42 AM): yeah
                jungmour2009 (12:41:47 AM): rzr, what browser do you use?
                Sumote (12:41:49 AM): I can check, I have IE on this.
                u84 77 (12:42:04 AM) has left the room.
                twgXrzr (12:42:18 AM): Uh... Hold on. My phone uses...
                u84 77 (12:42:46 AM) has entered the room.
                u84 77 (12:42:50 AM): oops
                u84 77 (12:42:57 AM): clicked x..
                Sumote (12:43:14 AM): Yeah, it comes up green on IE
                twgXrzr (12:43:34 AM): NetFront. Beat that.
                u84 77 (12:43:40 AM): yeah, i just checked on IE
                u84 77 (12:43:44 AM): comes green
                u84 77 (12:44:51 AM): alright, ill bb l8er
                twgXrzr (12:45:07 AM): Someone post after me so I don't whore the thread.

                Comment

                • Temote
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 748

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Originally posted by Temote
                  jungmour2009 (12:40:30 AM): color=gray>
                  jungmour2009 (12:40:33 AM): it would always show up gray
                  jungmour2009 (12:40:35 AM): but if he types
                  jungmour2009 (12:40:37 AM): color=grey
                  jungmour2009 (12:40:49 AM): then american people see gray, and european people see green
                  Fixing that part

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    I have to get up at 10:00, so I should be going to bed. I'm going to browse the rest of the forums first, but good night, everyone.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Just type in color=gray or whatever instead of hex code.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        When I host I write it in silver.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Holy ****. It's 4:17 in the morning and there's 7 guests on the page.

                          PLEASE MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND SIGN UP WE NEED ALL THE PLAYERS POSSIBLE.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            I didn't realize grey would cause an issue. I'll use silver from now on, and I'll update the player list in a sec.

                            Edit: K, here it is, in SILVER. =o

                            Full Player List:
                            1. rzr (AIM: twgxrzr)
                            2. EnR (AIM: RyanFFR)
                            3. Kekeb (AIM: kek3b)
                            4. jwcgator (AIM: jwcgator2)
                            5. litodude (AIM: Litodude)
                            6. sc979 (AIM: sam97379)
                            7. mattc16 (AIM: mattc16mcfc)
                            8. Temote (AIM: Sumote)
                            9. Sullyman2007 (AIM: sully513)
                            10. hi_top (AIM: flywheel1964)
                            11. Infinity (AIM: turkoglu14)
                            12. u84 (AIM: U84 77)
                            13. Xception704 (AIM: jungmour2009)
                            14. aTzUeLo1191 (AIM: aTzUeLo1191)
                            15. hoochan (AIM: twghoochan)

                            Better?

                            Night 2 ends today at 8:00PM Eastern. You know what to do.
                            Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-28-2008, 06:30 AM.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              The moon shone brightly in the sky as the village was quietly resting. Most of the villagers were at peace, having killed one of their own who they thought was a wolf for sure. However, the black streaks returned, just as bloodthirsty as they had been before. They swiftly, stealthily, and quietly darted between alleyways, around houses, on rooftops, and finally located the residence of their target, sc979. Screams that chilled the blood and shivered the spine screeched from sc's residence, until the familiar howl signaled the end of another struggle.

                              By the time the townspeople heard the attack and rushed to sc's house to investigate, it was too late. He was already dead, but surprisingly, most of the blood was missing.

                              "Oh no," one of the townspeople pointed at sc, "they drink blood, too? This is horrible, a nightmare!"

                              Another villager fainted as they rushed to the door and saw the mess that was sc.

                              Night 2 is over, and sc has been terminated. It is now day 2, which ends on Wednesday, July 30th at 12:00 Noon.

                              Full Player List:
                              1. rzr (AIM: twgxrzr)
                              2. EnR (AIM: RyanFFR)
                              3. Kekeb (AIM: kek3b)
                              4. jwcgator (AIM: jwcgator2)
                              5. litodude (AIM: Litodude)
                              6. sc979 (AIM: sam97379)
                              7. mattc16 (AIM: mattc16mcfc)
                              8. Temote (AIM: Sumote)
                              9. Sullyman2007 (AIM: sully513)
                              10. hi_top (AIM: flywheel1964)
                              11. Infinity (AIM: turkoglu14)
                              12. u84 (AIM: U84 77)
                              13. Xception704 (AIM: jungmour2009)
                              14. aTzUeLo1191 (AIM: aTzUeLo1191)
                              15. hoochan (AIM: twghoochan)
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Alright I see how it is.

                                things i know:
                                Rzr knew that EnR was the guard.
                                Sc asked infinity to take his vote off of EnR, he said he would yet he didn't.

                                explain joo selves.

                                Comment

                                Working...