jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #316
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Atz is still alive in TWG. Liro never recieved a role PM, have him replace Atz and everyone's pleased.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #317
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      semi-saftey on rzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzrzr

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #318
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        If it's a semi-safety then what's the half that's not a safety?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #319
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          And it's a little odd that both you and hoochan are backing each other up against me, without stating a reason.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #320
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Why is everyone safetying on someone that already has a vote.

            Ergggg.

            From now on (actually from like forever ago on), if you vote someone who already has a vote on them, don't call it a safety, because I'm not going to take it like a safety.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #321
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Ok, should I change my vote then?

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #322
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Originally posted by rzr
                And it's a little odd that both you and hoochan are backing each other up against me, without stating a reason.
                Trav is my butt buddy and has been in every j/TWG that we've played in.

                Also, we wouldn't have to back each other up if you were so goddamn wolfy.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  If you really meant it as a safety, then yes.

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Also, there's no plausible explanation for the events that took place without you being wolf.


                    Day-EnR (Guard) started to be a target of suspicion. Rzr begins vote on him and people bandwagon. Rzr then changes vote when he "learns" of EnR's guardianship. EnR dies.

                    Night-No one except Sc and Rzr knew that EnR was the guard. Somehow, the wolves find this out and kill off Rzr. Now, how did they find out that EnR was the guard? Surely, there must be some explanation for this. There is. 1 of the two people that knew of his guardianship was a wolf while the other was the seer.

                    That's the most reasonable explanation for all of these messes. The other is that the wolves got extremely lucky and took a chance and wolfed Sc without knowing the EnR was the guard.

                    Mind you, we all found out about EnR being guard AFTER Sc died so you cannot try to falsify my claims.

                    What do you have to say for yourself?

                    Comment

                    • hi_top
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 1427

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Fine no safety Infinity

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Oh ****, I didn't even realize hooch voted for you. My bad.

                        Safety on kebeb

                        Comment

                        • travman301
                          #swagdog
                          • Mar 2004
                          • 2641

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Also, you are acting wolfy. Just not wolfy enough to justify a vote for at this point.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Hoochan, I recommend you log onto AIM. The same goes for hi_top.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              Also, there's no plausible explanation for the events that took place without you being wolf.
                              There's plenty, and if you'd stop trying to pin everything on me, you'd read my plausible defense.

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              Day-EnR (Guard) started to be a target of suspicion. Rzr begins vote on him and people bandwagon. Rzr then changes vote when he "learns" of EnR's guardianship. EnR dies.
                              I did learn it, wait until sam comes on for me to prove this. I will get the chat log from him, with no questions asked. I did not get the informatio until after the bandwaggon vtes were made, which I tried to reverse. Also, I did not get a single person to vote against EnR. I put a strong case against him, which 3 other people initially agreed with. Myself ans Sc979 went to Infinity and several others, requestiong they change their vote. Infinity said he would, but never did. If he had, Matt would have been lynched and the guardian survived, having the seer survive, too.


                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              Night-No one except Sc and Rzr knew that EnR was the guard. Somehow, the wolves find this out and kill off Rzr. Now, how did they find out that EnR was the guard? Surely, there must be some explanation for this. There is. 1 of the two people that knew of his guardianship was a wolf while the other was the seer.
                              I'd like to suggest that you learn all of your points before you make hasty statements like that. The other green also knew who the guardian was, on the accord of sc979. Since the guardian and sc979 told me who the guardian was, I would not be surprised if a first time guardian came out to more than just us to save his life. Thought: Look at those who voted for EnR. Perhaps one is a wolf who thought "the guardian is about to be lynched, I think I'll vote too" after EnR came out to said hypothetical wolf.[/quote]

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              That's the most reasonable explanation for all of these messes. The other is that the wolves got extremely lucky and took a chance and wolfed Sc without knowing the EnR was the guard.
                              I think I just proved this statement flase.

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              Mind you, we all found out about EnR being guard AFTER Sc died so you cannot try to falsify my claims.
                              I'm not falsifying anything, I'm proving my point and making my case.

                              Originally posted by hoochan
                              What do you have to say for yourself?
                              That.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:24:16 PM):
                                twgXrzr (7:24:21 PM): heyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                                twgXrzr (7:24:25 PM): <3
                                twgXrzr (7:24:26 PM): =]
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:24:35 PM): haha
                                twgXrzr (7:26:03 PM): god, I suck
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:26:10 PM): do not
                                twgXrzr (7:26:17 PM): I'm worse than you
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:26:21 PM): :O
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:26:29 PM): *bows head in shame*
                                twgXrzr (7:26:43 PM): ?
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:26:51 PM): iunno
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:26:53 PM): *tackle*
                                twgXrzr (7:26:57 PM): =]
                                twgXrzr (7:26:58 PM): lol
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:28:52 PM): *poke*
                                twgXrzr (7:29:06 PM): rawr!
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:29:09 PM): :O
                                twgXrzr (7:29:13 PM): =]
                                twgXrzr (7:34:35 PM): still here
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:34:41 PM): hai
                                twgXrzr (7:34:54 PM): =]
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:35:06 PM):
                                twgXrzr (7:35:15 PM): ;]
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:35:24 PM): ;D
                                twgXrzr (7:35:33 PM):
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:35:48 PM):
                                twgXrzr (7:35:59 PM):
                                twgXrzr (7:36:00 PM): lmao
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:36:10 PM): haha
                                twgXrzr (7:36:16 PM): =]
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:43:09 PM): *falcon attack*
                                twgXrzr (7:43:16 PM): falcon punch!
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:43:23 PM): *faints*
                                twgXrzr (7:43:57 PM): *picks you up*
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:44:19 PM): *spinning kick*
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:44:23 PM): i win
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:44:24 PM):
                                twgXrzr (7:44:33 PM): lol
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:44:53 PM): *huggie*
                                twgXrzr (7:45:01 PM): *hugs*
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:45:17 PM): http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...kitten-hug.jpg
                                twgXrzr (7:45:52 PM): ?
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:46:03 PM): its a kitty
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:46:03 PM):
                                twgXrzr (7:46:18 PM): Hey, you know how Rat failked?
                                twgXrzr (7:46:21 PM): failed*
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:46:27 PM): it did?
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:46:28 PM): rofl
                                twgXrzr (7:46:32 PM): IMO it idi
                                twgXrzr (7:46:38 PM): Well, we need a TWG replacement
                                twgXrzr (7:46:47 PM): TWG is a better version of RAt
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:46:52 PM): the werewolf game?
                                twgXrzr (7:46:54 PM): If you want in, I'll hook you up
                                twgXrzr (7:46:56 PM): and yes
                                twgXrzr (7:47:03 PM): We need 2 replacements ASAP
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:47:15 PM): iunno =/
                                twgXrzr (7:47:23 PM): Try it out =/
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:47:27 PM): http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-prince-srsly/
                                CLICK IT NOW
                                twgXrzr (7:47:57 PM): Ok, I did.
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:48:05 PM): rofl NOW
                                twgXrzr (7:48:23 PM): I did, it just took too long to load so I stopped. Anyway, please will you sign up?
                                TheFinalFightV2 (7:48:33 PM): sure
                                twgXrzr (7:48:51 PM): Alright, I'll alert the thread and the host
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                Cloud0005 will be replacing atzeulo, his AIM is the above. You're welcome, and I'm off to find a replacement for Matt.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...