jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #91
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Again, RZR, get on AIM.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #92
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      I'm not on AIM because if I'm on AIM I can't be here. Well, I can, it just sucks. I'm coming now, just don't expect a lot of activity in the thread and AIM.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #93
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Well the only people in the thread right now are you, me, and EnR.

        So if you get on AIM and we all get a chatroom, the thread will become irrelevant.

        p.s. will post the logs for everyone after.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #94
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Originally posted by EnR
          Btw, I'll relax if you get people to vote off me so we can get this sorted out.
          Last post before AIM:


          I have no control over the others. There were atleast 5 of us in that room who saw you. I put my ass on the line to take a wolf out. I put my opinion out there. If people agree with it, they're wise. If you want our trust you need to gain it back. You lost it. Flaming is only going to turn us away.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #95
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Real last post: Yeah, post the logs because I can't save them from my phone.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #96
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Why are people lisining to you, you have no proof you're a human either.

              People that are lisining to you are the noobs who have no motive and just vote, or maybe even your wolf partners.

              I just wish the damn vets would get here and start talking.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #97
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                People listen to me because I don't flame them, and I speak logically. Look at the log. You'd think the same thing we do if the situation were reversed.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #98
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  No I wouldn't.

                  I don't go ahead and vote with none 100% proven proof, It was a mistake i made with the way I was typing it.

                  You've accused people for no reason, like accusing hi top because he voted you and not me, like wth. I can even send you my convo with hi top.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #99
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    If Hi_top is going to vote for me right after you did for illogical reasons, it leads me to believe that he may be aligned with you.

                    I mean, you're perfectly right, I have no way to give 100% solid proof that I'm a human. But, I am one. I'm actually seeking to help my side to victory. I've shown that by my activeness and wolf-hunting.


                    I'm getting sick of screwing around, though. You're being a jerk on AIM. I signed on to interrogate and enjoy the game. That's all it is, a game. And you're flaming me for it.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • EnR
                      Massive flaming dildos.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 8431

                      #100
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Originally posted by rzr
                      If Hi_top is going to vote for me right after you did for illogical reasons, it leads me to believe that he may be aligned with you.

                      I mean, you're perfectly right, I have no way to give 100% solid proof that I'm a human. But, I am one. I'm actually seeking to help my side to victory. I've shown that by my activeness and wolf-hunting.


                      I'm getting sick of screwing around, though. You're being a jerk on AIM. I signed on to interrogate and enjoy the game. That's all it is, a game. And you're flaming me for it.
                      |

                      you know what, lynch me, but come post game, you will see that you're the worst human to ever play this game.

                      this is why i quit TWG, to many idiots playing.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #101
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        :/ don't play the guilt card, I'm feeling bad now.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #102
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          this is my second game back from lolTWGretirement for me and I'm already getting a mad headache from it. to much stress, I take it to seriously etc.

                          Sorry if I get pissed off so easily and flame like crazy, but it's who I am when I know I'm right and the other persons wrong.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #103
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Also, you said you meant to put a comma in there to seperate it. As if to say "I don't know. Who's the other wolves?" Well, fine.

                            Why is it that sc asks me if I think the other wolf is kekeb and you answer for me saying that you don't know? Then right about that (2 above) you said another one You can't blame that on grammar. You did it twice.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #104
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              And I forgive your flaming. We're still bros. I just want to handle it logically.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #105
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                I said, another one.. meaning you found two wolves?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...