jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #271
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    don't get caught up guys, we miss something and we're all ****ed. Don't put your belief in one person, keep your wits.

    Comment

    • infinity.
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2007
      • 1701

      #272
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      well, rzr was the one that set up all the suspicions, then starting being a little girl when things didn't go the way he wanted

      way to be a man rzr,
      signatures are for nerds

      nerds

      Comment

      • hoochan
        woah shrooms
        • Nov 2005
        • 3838

        #273
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Originally posted by Kekeb
        ..and we're all ****ed. Don't put your belief in one person, keep your wits.
        it seems that your warnings are a bit late

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #274
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Chill guys. He's gone, and I don't think he's going to come back, especially if you guys keep yelling at him.

          It's not accomplishing anything either. People screw up ... I have before (trust me it was bad lol), and I'd be kind of upset to come back and read the thread only to see everyone flaming me.

          Comment

          • GamerShadow
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 2534

            #275
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Alright, this sub isn't working out, and rzr says he'll behave this time, so I'm letting rzr back in.

            Now can we PLEASE get back to the lynchings?
            Note to self Finish.

            Comment

            • Temote
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 748

              #276
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Also, guys, don't be so quick to just jump on the votings. We still have to hear from matt and atz, since they just came into the game. <_< (I haven't seen either of them on AIM at all tonight.)

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #277
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Yes it's too late.

                Also, are matt and atz the ONLY ones that haven't posted AT ALL? If so, then it is safe to assume that they are the subsequent generations.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #278
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Yes they are the subsequent generation roles.

                  GamerShadow told me that much.

                  Comment

                  • hi_top
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 1427

                    #279
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    rzr. Enough said.

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #280
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Originally posted by hi_top
                      rzr. Enough said.
                      hey only i can do that

                      you need to give us a valid reason buddy

                      Comment

                      • hi_top
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1427

                        #281
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        I am staying with the same reason as before, I don't trust anything he posts as it usually isn't valid.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #282
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Hai gamer u gots yerself the first active game i've played congrats
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #283
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Originally posted by GamerShadow
                            Alright, this sub isn't working out, and rzr says he'll behave this time, so I'm letting rzr back in.

                            Now can we PLEASE get back to the lynchings?
                            I didn't say I'd behave. I said you're my friend and if you need me to stay for your game, I've got your back. I'm not putting up with ****. Had a nice talk with Manti about the drone in the game now.

                            Hi_top, look at everything I've said from a logical standpoint, instead of the hasty, impulsive one that you're giving now.

                            You say your PM has colors other than green in it. That generally does not happen if you're a human. You also say that I make false claims. When? I posted our private message logs, which you have no objection to saying are true, since they are. How can I make false claims while I post what you admit is the truth?

                            Hoochan, Xception, Jwc, Kekeb, Temote, and those I'm forgetting, I'll post my defense to you momentarily. I want to get onto my AIM page before my phone auto-logs it offline.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #284
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Alright, here goes nothing:


                              Now, look. Sc trusted me for a reason. He didn't just do things because he was irrational. The problem was, as you all backed me up with, EnR screwed up. He asked for something that would make the wolves have a large advantage. That says wolf to me. And apparently it did to you guys, as well, since you all voted for him too. However, by the time Sc told me that EnR was the guardian it was too late. I changed my vote as soon as I could, and we tried to talk others into doing the same. Infinity said he would, though I'm not sure why he didn't. Sc didn't trust Matt. If EnR hadn't logged off, we could have had him vote for Matt and get Matt lynched instead. It's not my fault that EnR died, I trusted my gut instinct until I was told otherwise.

                              Now, I'm asking you guys, don't lynch me. Look at all the evidence I have against hi_top and the fact that Sc didn't trust Matt, but did trust me. My proposition is, please, if I live, will the Soul Master take me out of the game to bring back Sc. It will prove to you all that I am a human, and bring back the one person that we can all trust, the seer. I guarantee that I will die, because I am human.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #285
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                Alright, here goes nothing:


                                Now, look. Sc trusted me for a reason. He didn't just do things because he was irrational. The problem was, as you all backed me up with, EnR screwed up. He asked for something that would make the wolves have a large advantage. That says wolf to me. And apparently it did to you guys, as well, since you all voted for him too. However, by the time Sc told me that EnR was the guardian it was too late. I changed my vote as soon as I could, and we tried to talk others into doing the same. Infinity said he would, though I'm not sure why he didn't. Sc didn't trust Matt. If EnR hadn't logged off, we could have had him vote for Matt and get Matt lynched instead. It's not my fault that EnR died, I trusted my gut instinct until I was told otherwise.

                                Now, I'm asking you guys, don't lynch me. Look at all the evidence I have against hi_top and the fact that Sc didn't trust Matt, but did trust me. My proposition is, please, if I live, will the Soul Master take me out of the game to bring back Sc. It will prove to you all that I am a human, and bring back the one person that we can all trust, the seer. I guarantee that I will die, because I am human.
                                Rzr, hi_top hasn't done anything as remotely wolfy as you have. Although I came in after this whole EnR fiasco; I know a common wolf patter is to put a vote on someone (especially when they know they are a blue), get a bandwagon going, and then take their vote off just in time.

                                Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks like exactly what you did. And to justify your vote on hi_top, you are simply flipping his vote against you (although it was was a bit hasty), and saying he voted for EnR.

                                It just isn't very concrete bud.

                                Comment

                                Working...