jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #256
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Wow I just got like quadruple ninja'd.

    Okay so if the Soul Master chooses a wolf and the revival is blocked, does the sacrifice still go through?

    1.) What happens to the Soul Master? He dies?
    2.) Does the revival target revive?
    3.) By "the sacrifice is blocked," I'm assuming you mean if a wolf was chosen to be sacrificed, he'd stay alive?

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #257
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Well, we can start by sacrificing the green, but I'm keen on getting out of this hectic game and proving myself a human by going first.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #258
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Originally posted by rzr
        And do what? **** around? They're useless if they can't share there information.
        Wow okay, I like your plan rzr.

        Since there are special roles out there, let's all try to get them ALL into the open as FAST as we can so that YOU know who they are and HOPEFULLY they'll be able to divulge useful information before, oh yeah, they're WOLVED the following night.



        I also find it extremely odd that you were ADAMANT about killing off EnR, then the following night, the wolves go after the SEER. Fact is, you even accused those people that didn't IMMEDIATELY vote EnR of being a wolf.

        I chose to safety, and as it turns out, it was a wise decision considering if YOU or others would have had the foresight to do the same, the guardian might still be ALIVE and thus, so would the seer.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #259
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Originally posted by rzr
          Well, we can start by sacrificing the green, but I'm keen on getting out of this hectic game and proving myself a human by going first.
          Yeah that or you're keen to get the Soul Master killed.

          I'm not opposed to the Soul Master using his ability, but assuming Gamer gives us the answers to those questions I asked a few posts back, he MIGHT be able to use his abilities while still remaining anonymous, which would be the best case scenario.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #260
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            I quit.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #261
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Originally posted by Xception704
              Wow I just got like quadruple ninja'd.

              Okay so if the Soul Master chooses a wolf and the revival is blocked, does the sacrifice still go through?

              1.) What happens to the Soul Master? He dies?
              2.) Does the revival target revive?
              3.) By "the sacrifice is blocked," I'm assuming you mean if a wolf was chosen to be sacrificed, he'd stay alive?
              Resolving this once and for all. Every scenario possible concerning the soulmaster:

              If the soulmaster chooses a green to sacrifice:
              -The green will die during the night phase.
              -If they are chosen to be wolved as well as sacrificed, the wolves take priority, and the sacrifice does not happen, meaning no revival.
              -Otherwise, the selected person is revived in-between phases. This prevents the wolves from blocking the revivals by choosing dead people to wolf.

              If the soulmaster chooses a blue to sacrifice:
              -The blue will die during the night phase.
              -If they are chosen to be wolved as well as sacrificed, the SOULMASTER takes priority, and the sacrifice goes through regardless.
              -The selected person is revived in-between phases.

              If the soulmaster chooses a red OR HIMSELF to sacrifice:
              -The red is not sacrificed.
              -Instead, the soulmaster's life will be given up, and the sacrifice will go through regardless of the wolf's target for that night.
              -The selected person is revived in-between phases.

              If the soulmaster is wolved:
              -The soulmaster will die regardless of whether the person selected for sacrifice was green, blue, or red.
              -However, the sacrifice will still go through if the soulmaster selected a red to sacrifice.

              Are we clear now?
              Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-28-2008, 07:21 PM.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • hoochan
                woah shrooms
                • Nov 2005
                • 3838

                #262
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                whoever comes out to rzr is a person who wants to die the next night lol

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #263
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  oh yea rzr for obvious reasons

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #264
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Updated Lynch Standings: The Second Day
                    Are we there yet? No. Are we there yet? No.

                    Current Votes: (7 votes needed for Insta.)

                    hi_top: 1/7- rzr
                    rzr 1/7- hoochan

                    Left to vote: Kekeb, hi_top, u84, infinity., temote, sullyman2007, jwcgator, Xception704, aTzUeLo1191, mattc16
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #265
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      twgXrzr (9:28:35 PM): hey
                      heavyleah (9:28:46 PM): yo
                      twgXrzr (9:28:52 PM): lont time no talk [
                      heavyleah (9:29:03 PM): haha i know! I sooo should have joined the jtwg
                      twgXrzr (9:29:13 PM): you're not in?
                      heavyleah (9:29:51 PM): no! I was hoping to get into the twg... i was one away from making signups... so i was hoping for a sub
                      twgXrzr (9:29:55 PM): sub for me
                      twgXrzr (9:29:57 PM): i quite
                      twgXrzr (9:30:00 PM): wuit*
                      heavyleah (9:30:02 PM): haha
                      twgXrzr (9:30:03 PM): the're all fags
                      twgXrzr (9:30:05 PM): srsly
                      twgXrzr (9:30:26 PM): ok?
                      twgXrzr (9:30:29 PM): ill tell the host
                      heavyleah (9:30:33 PM): haha in twg?
                      heavyleah (9:30:35 PM): or j?
                      twgXrzr (9:30:37 PM): j
                      heavyleah (9:30:56 PM): ohhh... nah s'ok
                      heavyleah (9:31:02 PM): i will just wait for the next game now
                      twgXrzr (9:31:33 PM): please?
                      twgXrzr (9:31:36 PM): I want to quit
                      heavyleah (9:31:47 PM): sorry... i am going camping all weekend, and am busy all week
                      heavyleah (9:31:51 PM): i can't commit... sorry man
                      twgXrzr (9:31:57 PM): ****
                      heavyleah (9:32:03 PM): plus i have to go to bed right now.... so i will talk to you later sometime
                      twgXrzr (9:32:32 PM): w/e
                      heavyleah (9:33:31 PM): see ya
                      twgXrzr (9:33:44 PM): pce
                      =======================================================
                      nothing
                      =======================================================
                      twgXrzr (9:28:09 PM): hey
                      twgXrzr (9:28:11 PM): you there?
                      Peter Mogsworth (9:28:44 PM): Oh, sorry, I was a bit tied up for a sec.
                      Peter Mogsworth (9:28:46 PM): What's up?
                      twgXrzr (9:29:04 PM): Will you replace me in TWG?
                      twgXrzr (9:29:16 PM): ubless you don'
                      twgXrzr (9:29:18 PM): t want
                      twgXrzr (9:29:21 PM): I can find someone else
                      twgXrzr (9:29:23 PM): like heavy
                      twgXrzr (9:30:08 PM): nvm
                      twgXrzr (9:30:09 PM): got it
                      Peter Mogsworth (9:30:14 PM): Ah, cool.
                      twgXrzr (9:30:34 PM): I think...
                      twgXrzr (9:33:07 PM): actually
                      twgXrzr (9:33:11 PM): she said nvm
                      twgXrzr (9:33:13 PM): will you?
                      Peter Mogsworth (9:33:30 PM): Weeeeell...what about Bill?
                      Peter Mogsworth (9:33:33 PM): Or is he in it?
                      twgXrzr (9:33:34 PM): he's not on
                      twgXrzr (9:33:39 PM): and I want to know now
                      twgXrzr (9:33:42 PM): b4 I get off
                      Peter Mogsworth (9:34:06 PM): I honestly can't do it, I've got a hectic schedule this week. D:
                      twgXrzr (9:34:11 PM): ftw
                      Peter Mogsworth (9:34:17 PM): I'm sorry.
                      twgXrzr (9:34:18 PM): nobody can
                      twgXrzr (9:34:20 PM): its ok
                      twgXrzr (9:34:25 PM): I just want to quit
                      =======================================================
                      nothing
                      =======================================================
                      twgXrzr (9:27:02 PM): hey
                      iidxclock (9:32:00 PM): hi
                      twgXrzr (9:32:11 PM): do me a favor
                      twgXrzr (9:32:42 PM): Hello?
                      twgXrzr (9:32:49 PM): I need to know ASAP...
                      iidxclock (9:35:11 PM): what?
                      twgXrzr (9:35:31 PM): I need a sub for the jTWG on FFR
                      twgXrzr (9:35:34 PM): I want to quit
                      iidxclock (9:35:35 PM): if its about being a sub. I'm in
                      twgXrzr (9:35:36 PM): plz
                      twgXrzr (9:35:39 PM): ok
                      twgXrzr (9:37:23 PM): I'll tell the host
                      twgXrzr (9:37:27 PM): you'll be a human
                      twgXrzr (9:37:30 PM): my role
                      twgXrzr (9:37:38 PM): I'll PM you everything I know
                      iidxclock (9:37:44 PM): I'm IIDX Clock on there
                      twgXrzr (9:37:49 PM): i know
                      twgXrzr (9:37:53 PM): i gotchu
                      iidxclock (9:38:12 PM): 100 years war?
                      twgXrzr (9:38:18 PM): yup
                      twgXrzr (9:38:19 PM): h/o
                      twgXrzr (9:38:20 PM): posting
                      =======================================================
                      Got it. He hosts on another site and I've worked with him before, a good guy, treat him right. AIM = iidxclock, user name = iidxclock
                      =======================================================
                      Bye.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • IIDX Clock
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 5

                        #266
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        rawr. call me Liro.

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #267
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Updated Lynch Standings: The Second Day
                          Are we there yet? No. Are we there yet? No.

                          Current Votes: (7 votes needed for Insta.)

                          hi_top: 1/7- IIDX_Clock
                          rzr 1/7- hoochan

                          Left to vote: Kekeb, hi_top, u84, infinity., temote, sullyman2007, jwcgator, Xception704, aTzUeLo1191, mattc16

                          Just updating the player roster, don't mind me.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #268
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Rzr, stop being a little bitch and finish this game. It's you own damn fault that you put yourself into this position and now you're going to deal with the consequences of killing off the guard and having us find out that you knew it was him.

                            Also, good job to the other pricks who bandwagoned on EnR and following Rzr and his crappy gameplay.

                            Comment

                            • GamerShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 2534

                              #269
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Clock, if you could respond to my IM's, that would be nice. I'm trying to get you set up in this game. Do you even know your role? (Don't post it in the thread if you do, IM it to me.)
                              Note to self Finish.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #270
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                **** this game

                                Comment

                                Working...