jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #421
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Originally posted by GamerShadow
    To explain: rzr helped me by finding subs for the game when people were inactive. However, the subs told rzr their role, as many of them were newbies to TWG. Thus, rzr found out every blue role in the game. Manti told me to replace rzr, so I am. =(

    Anyway, updating now.
    hey tool, you just ruined the game

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #422
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      jk i love you <3

      i want rzr

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #423
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Game needs to be cancelled. Also, I'm glad I told everyone what they needed to do before I both died, and this retarded ass **** happened.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • GamerShadow
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 2534

          #424
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          When I get back from XC practice, I'll talk to Manti and see if this game is beyond saving. For now, continue on as if nothing happened. =P
          Note to self Finish.

          Comment

          • hoochan
            woah shrooms
            • Nov 2005
            • 3838

            #425
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            The funny thing is that the humans can still win.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #426
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              If you're still online can you please get in ****ing contact with me? Love you!

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #427
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                ****ING GET ONLINE AND TALK TO ME. I love you.

                /rzr

                =D

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #428
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  p.s. rzr.

                  /contradiction

                  LOL

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #429
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Originally posted by hoochan
                    The funny thing is that the humans can still win.
                    Yeah I think you're right lol

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #430
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Better ****ing win. I know I'm co-hosting now, but I got my damn pom-poms out and I'm cheering for the humans all the way.
                      Last edited by rzr; 07-31-2008, 06:26 PM. Reason: Spelling.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #431
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        tupacodaman (8:13:33 PM): hey
                        tupacodaman (8:13:37 PM): is that game thing on ffr still going on?
                        twgXrzr (8:16:24 PM): Yup
                        tupacodaman (8:16:38 PM): can I join?
                        twgXrzr (8:17:05 PM): I say yes, but I'm only a co-host so it'll be a pending decisioin.
                        tupacodaman (8:17:17 PM): ah ok
                        twgXrzr (8:17:18 PM): decision*
                        twgXrzr (8:17:22 PM): Well
                        twgXrzr (8:17:38 PM): unless you want to replace a deasd person who could come back to life.
                        tupacodaman (8:18:24 PM): lol
                        tupacodaman (8:18:27 PM): ah, maybe not then
                        twgXrzr (8:19:03 PM): Ok, just wait until Gamer's around and I'll give you adefiinite answer.

                        =====================================================================

                        There, of you need one for me, he's there. If you need one in general, he's there.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #432
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Trav contacted me and said to keep the game going, and because he's a TWC member, I will.

                          You know the drill. VOTE, LYNCH, NOT RACK UP PHANTOMS.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #433
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            RZR, I appreciate you getting substitutes every time the need arises - I really do, but could you try to at least make sure they know ALL the rules and have read through at least ONE jTWG game before?

                            I don't even know what's going on with why you decided to leave the game after all and why there's all this talk about this game not being able to go on, but it'd be nice if the people who were substituting in were at least semi-aware of what's going on.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #434
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Safety on aTzueLo ... or whoever his sub is.

                              Gamershadow or rzr, can we have an updated player list with the substitutions put in place instead of the people who started the game out?

                              Comment

                              • GamerShadow
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 2534

                                #435
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Coming right up. =)

                                Here ya go:

                                Updated Player List:
                                1. rzr
                                2. EnR
                                3. Kekeb
                                4. jwcgator
                                5. litodude
                                6. sc979
                                7. Panic4Me (1 Phantom)
                                8. Temote
                                9. Sullyman2007 (1 Phantom)
                                10. hi_top
                                11. Infinity.
                                12. travman301
                                13. Xception704
                                14. cloud0005 (1 Phantom)
                                15. Hoochan
                                Note to self Finish.

                                Comment

                                Working...