jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • infinity.
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2007
    • 1701

    #16
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Temote did it for me xD

    I want to apologize right now if I suck at TWG D:

    It always looked fun, I just haven't learned how to play fully
    signatures are for nerds

    nerds

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #17
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      So... Yeah. Where should we start? It sure has been a while for me.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • hi_top
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 1427

        #18
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        My AIM screen name is flywheel1964

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #19
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Originally posted by Infinity.
          Temote did it for me xD

          I want to apologize right now if I suck at TWG D:

          It always looked fun, I just haven't learned how to play fully
          That's why you're in jTWG, to learn how to get better.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #20
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Originally posted by Infinity.
            Temote did it for me xD

            I want to apologize right now if I suck at TWG D:

            It always looked fun, I just haven't learned how to play fully
            A lot of the new players didn't exactly come in during the easiest game to adjust to. We'll help you out, of all that stuff. First thing is to add everyone to AIM. If you haven't read the rules yet, there's an announcement. If you have questions you can ask a council member, one of us, or consult the guide. Learn your role, etc.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • GamerShadow
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 2534

              #21
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              >.<

              Now I have to find a replacement for aTz. First I'll talk to Manti and see what he says.

              Have fun with your game, everybody! Those who are scheduled to arrive later should not post in this thread. You know who you are.
              Note to self Finish.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #22
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Well, for a replacement, go here and then the forums. You'll see a TWG I tried starting. Try recruiting some of the signed pople.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Sullyman2007
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 1663

                  #23
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  I have the boring role. Obligatory human post, working 6:00-close tonight, leaving in like twenty minutes.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #24
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Originally posted by GamerShadow
                    >.<

                    Now I have to find a replacement for aTz. First I'll talk to Manti and see what he says.

                    Have fun with your game, everybody! Those who are scheduled to arrive later should not post in this thread. You know who you are.
                    Oh what the hell?

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #25
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Off to a party, talk to you guys later. PM me with anything vital.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #26
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Originally posted by GamerShadow
                        Have fun with your game, everybody! Those who are scheduled to arrive later should not post in this thread. You know who you are.
                        Why do I get the feeling someone already has?
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #27
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          So the game description in the sign-up thread was for 19 people. Since this is a 15 player game, the number of regular humans goes down from 7 to 3?
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • Temote
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 748

                            #28
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Originally posted by sc979
                            Why do I get the feeling someone already has
                            Originally posted by Xception704
                            Oh what the hell?
                            This?

                            Comment

                            • Temote
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 748

                              #29
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Originally posted by sc979
                              So the game description in the sign-up thread was for 19 people. Since this is a 15 player game, the number of regular humans goes down from 7 to 3?
                              Well, it's possible that gamer just cut a few of the roles. From what I've seen, there's already been about four human claims.

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #30
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                yeah, keeping 2 wolf spies making 5 wolves in a 15 player game wouldn't be balanced. It'd be nice to know which roles were taken out.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...