jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi_top
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 1427

    #301
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    flywheel1964 (1:03:29 AM): Your post said My PM said I had to kill the meatbags, meanwhile it was the word meatbags in a different color.
    flywheel1964 (1:03:55 AM): It had nothing to do with killing anything
    twgXrzr (1:05:14 AM): Either way, hoochan told me everything.
    flywheel1964 (1:05:21 AM): what do you mean
    twgXrzr (1:07:22 AM): He laughed at me and I got pissed. When I quit he told me that you and him are red so it doesn't matter. He told me that I was going to get killed anyway, so it didn't matter.
    flywheel1964 (1:10:04 AM): I am not red
    twgXrzr (1:10:44 AM): Well, he said that you're both wolves. Why would he turn on you?
    flywheel1964 (1:11:19 AM): Can I ask you to keep something confidential
    twgXrzr (1:11:40 AM): Of course.
    flywheel1964 (1:12:19 AM): I will send my role PM
    twgXrzr (1:13:29 AM): You can't
    flywheel1964 (1:13:48 AM): Why?
    twgXrzr (1:14:56 AM): It's against the rules.
    flywheel1964 (1:15:16 AM): oh ok.
    twgXrzr (1:21:05 AM): Well, you're human in my eyes. It's just that you're voting for me, and we need to straighten this out.
    flywheel1964 (1:21:44 AM): I am voting for you because of you twisting the details, If you revoke your vote I will as well.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #302
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      After that I just asked him to post it. That's what's going down, and I'm confused. I mean, I'll move to a safety on Infinity with a combination of the fact that SC979 didn't trust him, either. But I will hold up my end of the deal. Will you?

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • hi_top
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 1427

        #303
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        I will move to a safety on Infinity as well, for now.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #304
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Hi_top, trav, me, Xception, temote, and sully are all online. Chat?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • hi_top
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 1427

            #305
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Invite us all into one.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #306
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              I can't on my phone. You can. Or, anyone else can.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #307
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Hi, gnr, you should come back!

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Updated Lynch Standings: The Second Day
                  Grim says he's bored. Make with the DEAD!

                  Current Votes: (7 votes needed for Insta.)

                  Infinity.: 2/7- rzr, hi_top
                  rzr 1/7- hoochan

                  Left to vote: Kekeb, u84, infinity., temote, sullyman2007, jwcgator, Xception704, aTzUeLo1191, mattc16
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    safety on hoochan. Enough said.

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Originally posted by hi_top
                      flywheel1964 (1:03:29 AM): Your post said My PM said I had to kill the meatbags, meanwhile it was the word meatbags in a different color.
                      flywheel1964 (1:03:55 AM): It had nothing to do with killing anything
                      twgXrzr (1:05:14 AM): Either way, hoochan told me everything.
                      flywheel1964 (1:05:21 AM): what do you mean
                      twgXrzr (1:07:22 AM): He laughed at me and I got pissed. When I quit he told me that you and him are red so it doesn't matter. He told me that I was going to get killed anyway, so it didn't matter.
                      flywheel1964 (1:10:04 AM): I am not red
                      twgXrzr (1:10:44 AM): Well, he said that you're both wolves. Why would he turn on you?
                      flywheel1964 (1:11:19 AM): Can I ask you to keep something confidential
                      twgXrzr (1:11:40 AM): Of course.
                      flywheel1964 (1:12:19 AM): I will send my role PM
                      twgXrzr (1:13:29 AM): You can't
                      flywheel1964 (1:13:48 AM): Why?
                      twgXrzr (1:14:56 AM): It's against the rules.
                      flywheel1964 (1:15:16 AM): oh ok.
                      twgXrzr (1:21:05 AM): Well, you're human in my eyes. It's just that you're voting for me, and we need to straighten this out.
                      flywheel1964 (1:21:44 AM): I am voting for you because of you twisting the details, If you revoke your vote I will as well.
                      uh what?

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Hi-top, voting on someone who already has a vote isn't called a safety.

                        Remove your vote on Infinity and move it to someone who doesn't have a vote on them.



                        ... Kekeb you know how it works ... same goes with you. Either safety, or vote ... don't vote and call it a safety.

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Originally posted by GamerShadow
                          Updated Lynch Standings: The Second Day
                          Grim says he's bored. Make with the DEAD!

                          Current Votes: (7 votes needed for Insta.)

                          Infinity.: 2/7- rzr, hi_top
                          rzr 1/7- hoochan

                          Left to vote: Kekeb, u84, infinity., temote, sullyman2007, jwcgator, Xception704, aTzUeLo1191, mattc16
                          Gamer, can I ask you to include when the current phase ends with each of these posts? It'd be extremely helpful. =D

                          p.s. safety on mattc.

                          p.p.s. Gamer, you should remove u84 and replace him with travman ... it's to my understanding that travman is now substituting in for u84?

                          Comment

                          • IIDX Clock
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2007
                            • 5

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Originally posted by Xception704
                            p.p.s. Gamer, you should remove u84 and replace him with travman ... it's to my understanding that travman is now substituting in for u84?
                            and in other news, Lirodon -> rzr. should note that

                            edit: wait, NO?
                            Last edited by IIDX Clock; 07-29-2008, 03:22 PM.

                            Comment

                            • jwcgator
                              RIP ffrtokens
                              • May 2005
                              • 2221

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              safety on aTzUeLo1191 :< I don't like safeties D:

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Originally posted by IIDX Clock
                                and in other news, Lirodon -> rzr. should note that

                                edit: wait, NO?
                                First of all, there's a rule in this game ... rzr should have told you to go read them before you posted.

                                You can NOT edit your posts at all. If you do, you'll get in trouble with the mods plus you'll have everyone on your ass.

                                Second, rzr is back in the game ... so you're relieved from duty.

                                =D

                                Comment

                                Working...