jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • EnR
    Massive flaming dildos.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2007
    • 8431

    #106
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    dunno why he wanted me to post this but:

    twgXrzr (2:33:17 AM): *hands you a pain killer* I'm sorry you have a head ache. You're still my friend. I'm just trying to win for my team. The humans are my team.
    RyanFFR (2:33:50 AM): im on your damn team
    RyanFFR (2:35:12 AM): if i even survive this lync
    RyanFFR (2:35:14 AM): lynch
    RyanFFR (2:35:20 AM): im not lisining to anything you say the whole game
    RyanFFR (2:35:25 AM): since from what i've read
    RyanFFR (2:35:31 AM): you have no idea what you're tlaking about
    twgXrzr (2:42:57 AM): Try switching things around from my point of view. Maybe it'll help?
    RyanFFR (2:43:07 AM): i know it looks like im a wolf
    RyanFFR (2:43:17 AM): i dint even realize i said that till xcept pointed it out
    RyanFFR (2:44:03 AM): i guess i cant get you to change your mind completly, but im seriously telling the truth, i've never told so much truth in my life
    RyanFFR (2:44:25 AM): btw prob making a tourney
    RyanFFR (2:44:28 AM): aboiut mashing
    twgXrzr (2:46:45 AM): *shrug* game's getting hectic now. I'm gonna chill. It may help if you post this. It'll also show you have nothing to hide.
    sigpic

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #107
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      ... There was more than that.

      It was just flaming at the start, but there were things there... Edit?

      And that means you admit to being a wolf. After we told you we discovered you and you say "oh so now you found two" just ties the knot.


      On another note, I'm sorry to anyone who may have been offended by the flaming in the thread right now. I know I don't personally like it, but things have been resolved.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Sullyman2007
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 1663

        #108
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        I'm having a hard time understanding that log.. poorly written, conversations meander, etc. I think the main thing at the begining was that enr forgot that the seer came out. I think.. someone confirm?


        Also, this part someone really needs to explain.

        Sumote (5:53:47 PM) has entered the room.
        RyanFFR (5:53:49 PM): i was typing when sam said you braught it up
        twgXrzr (5:54:03 PM): this is very interesting...
        RyanFFR (5:54:11 PM): rofl
        RyanFFR (5:54:11 PM): good one
        twgXrzr (5:54:17 PM): no
        twgXrzr (5:54:19 PM): seriously
        RyanFFR (5:54:38 PM): explain then
        twgXrzr (5:54:55 PM): Seriously>?

        twgXrzr (5:55:11 PM): h/o gotta fc this ****
        RyanFFR (5:55:20 PM): ...........
        twgXrzr (5:55:24 PM): you did it again

        RyanFFR (5:55:34 PM): what the hell are you talking about
        jungmour2009 (5:56:07 PM): uh
        jungmour2009 (5:56:08 PM): rofl
        RyanFFR (5:56:13 PM): we're talking about twg, you say this is very interesting, i ask explain whats interesting, you say brb need to fc
        RyanFFR (5:56:13 PM): like oyu have nothing to say
        twgXrzr (5:56:21 PM): Oh
        twgXrzr (5:56:22 PM): im here
        twgXrzr (5:56:24 PM): trust me
        twgXrzr (5:56:27 PM): im watching you now
        RyanFFR (5:56:30 PM): haha
        twgXrzr (5:56:40 PM): look
        RyanFFR (5:56:44 PM): k
        twgXrzr (5:56:45 PM): you screwed up
        twgXrzr (5:56:47 PM): we got you
        twgXrzr (5:56:50 PM): you know it
        RyanFFR (5:56:55 PM): k you got me oshi
        twgXrzr (5:57:10 PM): you might as well just fess up so we don't keep at it
        twgXrzr (5:57:19 PM): im pretty sure I've already got another one
        twgXrzr (5:57:25 PM): of your wolf friends
        RyanFFR (5:57:26 PM): another one haha
        I'm not sure what rzr saw here... someone explain.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #109
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          You know at the bottom where it says "person x is typing" well, it said Ryan was but when I said something he erased his text and started over. I wanted to know what it was he was about to say.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #110
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            And the seer thing:

            He first said that he wanted sc to tell us who he seered green. But then we were all like "why? So the wolves can kill him?" and then EnR was like "oh. I forgot the seer came out" and jwc was like "you were the one that first said it" and BAM here we are. I'm pretty sure I already said that all, too.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #111
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              you know what, I'm getting confused. I have no idea what the **** is going on anymore and I don't even care if I die.

              I'm not a wolf. You're all wasting your vote, but w.e

              Last TWG Im ever playing in bye/
              sigpic

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #112
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Sheesh, one time when I'm not on at 2 A.M. and I miss a whole bunch of stuff. I wish more people were on AIM right now.

                Also, rzr, you never sent me that PM after you told me you would, and I even reminded you about it afterwards. What happened to it?
                ...

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #113
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  I come check out jTWG, and 3 pages of crap lol.

                  Anyway, EnR was sketchy from the beginning. He started off with "hey wolf". So I played a long and said "hey seer". The whole conversation was bent around some kind of role playing. Perhaps EnR has the conversation, but if he's a wolf he will want to associate with someone who isn't a wolf (to bring them down?). Anyway, the conversation was really weird regardless of his role.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #114
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Anyway: I like to digress.

                    Comment

                    • sc979
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 1644

                      #115
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Requesting extension of day. I thought we'd have more than 24 hours for the first day lynch. Especially since you *ahem* ended the night phase 5 hours earlier than I expected.
                      I'd like to talk to some people on AIM before I make a real vote, but it seems people are more likely to be on at 2 A.M. instead of 10 A.M. I'll be out for a while for church, but will be back around 3:00 or 3:30.
                      ...

                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #116
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Updated Lynch Standings: Day 1
                        Choose wisely, mortal fools.

                        Current Votes: (8 votes needed for Insta.)
                        Infinity.: 1/8- Xception704
                        EnR: 4/8- rzr, infinity., temote, u84,
                        rzr: 2/8- EnR, hi_top

                        Left to vote: Kekeb, jwcgator, sc979, mattc16, Sullyman2007, aTzUeLo1191, Hoochan
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #117
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Adding 8 hours to Day 1.

                          Day 1 now ends Today, 8:00PM Eastern.

                          <3 Activity
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #118
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Originally posted by GamerShadow
                            Adding 8 hours to Day 1.

                            Day 1 now ends Today, 8:00PM Eastern.

                            <3 Activity
                            Thank you gamer D:

                            Comment

                            • infinity.
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1701

                              #119
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              My vote will most likely stay, but for now i'm taking my vote off him so he'll stop complaining, maybe more evidence will come.

                              EDIT: EnR that is,
                              Last edited by infinity.; 07-27-2008, 09:06 AM.
                              signatures are for nerds

                              nerds

                              Comment

                              • jwcgator
                                RIP ffrtokens
                                • May 2005
                                • 2221

                                #120
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Originally posted by GamerShadow
                                Adding 8 hours to Day 1.

                                Day 1 now ends Today, 8:00PM Eastern.

                                <3 Activity
                                <3 Gamershadow

                                Comment

                                Working...