jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #76
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Yeah, Xception, I got you. But I'm saying once Kirth and I yes wolves and I neglected to vote for him, making me look suspicious.

    Hi_top, the only way I'm bad at keeping details is if you're not human. I'm trying to say you are a human, so if you want to contradict me, be my guest.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • hi_top
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2007
      • 1427

      #77
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      It wasn't that I was trying to contradict you, I was trying to correct you, but since you are SS'ing it tomorrow. It's fine.

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #78
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        rzr, I'm not a damn wolf.

        My comment was when you said kekeb is a wolf, I said, "I don't know who the other ones are, other then kebek. Get it.

        rzr for getting people to ****ing kill me
        sigpic

        Comment

        • hi_top
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2007
          • 1427

          #79
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          rzr for twisting the details of everything.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #80
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Originally posted by hi_top
            It wasn't that I was trying to contradict you, I was trying to correct you, but since you are SS'ing it tomorrow. It's fine.
            So why vote for me? Unless you're aligned with EnR. I stated every detail, as clear as possible. However, when I try to clear your name, you turn this onto me.

            Ryan, you ****ed up. What evidence do you have on me? Nothing. I'm a human. You know this because my name did not show up in your PM. I have your stupidity from your PM to me of the AIM conversation between yourself and Kekeb. I have your screw up on the AIM conversation. We were there, don't try and turn in back on me. A guilty person becomes defensive. You're getting defensive.


            For anyone else who wants to make stupid assumptions without reading the thread, here's the details of the convo that pinpoint EnR as a wolf:


            twgXrzr:iIm pretty sure I've got another one
            twgXrzr: of your wolf friends
            RyanFFR: another one haha
            Sam97379: who
            Sam97379: kekeb?
            RyanFFR: i don't know who'0s the other wolves

            Anyone who needs further proof than that shouldn't be playing this game.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #81
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              twgXrzr (5:57:19 PM): im pretty sure I've already got another one
              twgXrzr (5:57:25 PM): of your wolf friends
              RyanFFR (5:57:26 PM): another one haha
              Sam97379 (5:57:30 PM): who
              Sam97379 (5:57:32 PM): kekeb?
              RyanFFR (5:57:34 PM): i don't know who's the other wolves
              jungmour2009 (5:57:34 PM): yeah who
              Rzr, you din't read this right and now got people to kill me.

              THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS.

              twgXrzr (5:57:19 PM): im pretty sure I've already got another one
              twgXrzr (5:57:25 PM): of your wolf friends
              RyanFFR (5:57:26 PM): another one haha
              Sam97379 (5:57:30 PM): who
              Sam97379 (5:57:32 PM): kekeb?
              RyanFFR (5:57:34 PM): i don't know, who's the other wolves
              jungmour2009 (5:57:34 PM): yeah who

              I din't put a comma, re read it. i was asking, who's the other wolves, since you said you knew another one.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #82
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                I also wonder why you're pointing the finger at kekeb.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #83
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Are you ****ing retarded. YOU SAID YOU THOUGHT HE WAS WOLF THEN SAID YOU KNEW ANOTHER WOLF YOU MORON.

                  Get your facts straight.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #84
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Yay activity.

                    Survey says:


                    CHATROOM TIME!

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #85
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Why do you add a comma then say you're not adding a comma? And why're you trying to hard? You're trying to fast it's not coming out right. That's not what you normally type like.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #86
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Okay Survey asks:

                        RZR WHY ARE YOU NOT ON AIM.

                        Comment

                        • EnR
                          Massive flaming dildos.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2007
                          • 8431

                          #87
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Why do you add a comma then say you're not adding a comma? And why're you trying to hard? You're trying to fast it's not coming out right. That's not what you normally type like.
                          Dude, you're a dumb idiot who needs to get your facts straight.


                          Get me killed. Wait till post game so I can ****ing bitch at you so ****ing much if you're a human.
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #88
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Originally posted by Xception704
                            Yay activity.

                            Survey says:


                            CHATROOM TIME!
                            Mobile web runs chats retardedly, but I'll join for this.

                            And Ryan, don't flame me. Be a good sport and relax. The more jumpy and yelly(word?) you get the worse it looks.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • EnR
                              Massive flaming dildos.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 8431

                              #89
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              BTW, if you knew how to read, you'd notice I meant I din't add a comma to the original comment while in the chat, making it sound wrong, the comma shows what i meant.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • EnR
                                Massive flaming dildos.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 8431

                                #90
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Btw, I'll relax if you get people to vote off me so we can get this sorted out.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...