jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #391
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Originally posted by Kekeb
    Kinda late for that, I'm back to 5k creds .
    Send them to me and watch them magically turn into millions...

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #392
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      My head hurts so bad *tears* I'd appreciate if we can get all necessary TWG things out of the way so I can rest, but I'll stay awake if I must.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #393
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        If anyone in the alliance is on and sees this, please contact me. If not, I'll have to go about the plans on own own accord and hope for the best. Also, the psychic has come out to me. If there are any counterclaims, now is your chance.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #394
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Originally posted by rzr
          If anyone in the alliance is on and sees this, please contact me. If not, I'll have to go about the plans on own own accord and hope for the best. Also, the psychic has come out to me. If there are any counterclaims, now is your chance.
          What do you mean counterclaims? That would mean that the psychic has already came out to you, dip****.

          Comment

          • hi_top
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 1427

            #395
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Originally posted by rzr
            If anyone in the alliance is on and sees this, please contact me. If not, I'll have to go about the plans on own own accord and hope for the best. Also, the psychic has come out to me. If there are any counterclaims, now is your chance.
            Originally posted by hoochan
            What do you mean counterclaims? That would mean that the psychic has already came out to you, dip****.

            Now, Hoochan re-read what you wrote.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #396
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Originally posted by hoochan
              What do you mean counterclaims? That would mean that the psychic has already came out to you, dip****.
              That was the stupidest thing I've ever read. No, wait... Yup, stupidest.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #397
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Let's not flame excessively, guys. Keep it kind, or at least, nice enough to not make small girls cry. Thanks.
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #398
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #399
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Let's also keep the spam to a minimum, por favor.
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #400
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      I accidentally read a "to" in there. Also, when the **** is night ending.

                      Comment

                      • GamerShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 2534

                        #401
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Tomorrow at Noon
                        Note to self Finish.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #402
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Originally posted by hoochan
                          I accidentally read a "to" in there. Also, when the **** is night ending.
                          I was wondering, why do you swear so much?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #403
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            I told you this already. It's because of Xbox Live.

                            Comment

                            • hoochan
                              woah shrooms
                              • Nov 2005
                              • 3838

                              #404
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Add on: Competitive Xbox Live

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #405
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Well, you should be nice. I like the nice hoochan :[

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...