jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #121
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    safety on, uh..

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
    Kekeb, u84

    Might be inactive a bit today.

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #122
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Updated Lynch Standings: Day 1
      I plan on having one or two per page, so sorry if it annoys.

      Current Votes: (8 votes needed for Insta.)
      Infinity.: 1/8- Xception704
      EnR: 4/8- rzr, infinity., temote, u84,
      rzr: 2/8- EnR, hi_top
      u84: 1/8- Kekeb

      Left to vote: jwcgator, sc979, Sullyman2007, Hoochan
      Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-27-2008, 09:52 AM.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • GamerShadow
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 2534

        #123
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Originally posted by Infinity.
        My vote will most likely stay, but for now i'm taking my vote off him so he'll stop complaining, maybe more evidence will come.

        EDIT: EnR that is,
        I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. You can switch votes, but you cannot remove your vote. So for now, your vote stays. Remember to bold the name of the person you vote for.
        Note to self Finish.

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #124
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          safetyy mattc

          also lol at twg noobs not being able to play twg

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #125
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Originally posted by hoochan
            safetyy mattc

            also lol at twg noobs not being able to play twg
            oh hey, ;D

            AIM me bitches. (I'm replacing u84 btw,)

            Comment

            • u84
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 1921

              #126
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Originally posted by travman301
              oh hey, ;D

              AIM me bitches. (I'm replacing u84 btw,)
              Starting tomorrow at 5:00 AM. Stupid camp thing.
              Originally posted by ryanisadouche
              I woke up this morning wearing my new ffr shirt which confused me.

              Then i remembered i found the package last night while drunk and put it on in excitement, then immediately passed out.


              Last edited by: Tasselfoot; 7 minutes ago. Reason: I am your MILF.

              Comment

              • GamerShadow
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 2534

                #127
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                I'm posting to confirm the substitution. That is all. =P

                Now make with the speculation and voting! It's boring when people don't insta!
                Note to self Finish.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #128
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Nobody told infinity you can't edit your posts? *hollers for Manti*

                  And Sam, I told the thread I'd SS the PM between hi_top and I because the plan failed. So, if you still want it I'll forward it, I was just going to put it up regardless.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #129
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    So, wait. We have a replacement for u84 but not for atz?

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • GamerShadow
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 2534

                      #130
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      I thought aTz died in the current TWG.
                      Note to self Finish.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #131
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Hi_top, your on the thread. Get on Aim. If you haven't added me yet, add me: twgXrzr. Gamer hasn't edited the OP with my AIM yet.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #132
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Originally posted by GamerShadow
                          I thought aTz died in the current TWG.
                          If he has someone let him know to get over here. And I'm sorry, I thought he was still alive.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • GamerShadow
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 2534

                            #133
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            I don't know if he's dead or not. I can talk to him when he logs on to find out his situation.
                            Note to self Finish.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #134
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Alright, you do that. Or, you know, you could check the other game's thread.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • hi_top
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 1427

                                #135
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                ok I'm on AIM.

                                Comment

                                Working...