jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #31
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Wait are you just assuming that the roles that were cut were human roles?

    And yes, it'd be nice to know the amount of wolves, which wolf roles still remain, etc. etc.

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #32
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      I can't tell you how many wolves I removed, if any, as that could compromise the players who are in subsequent generations from having a fair chance, but I can tell you I removed no normal humans.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • jwcgator
        RIP ffrtokens
        • May 2005
        • 2221

        #33
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        jwc here.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #34
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          That party sucked. I got a few numbers my friends got drunk, but it wasn't too fun.

          Anyway, I have 10 PM's to read (probably from hurt and heal) so I'll do that then go to bed. Night guys, if there's anything interesting in my inbox I'll post.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Litodude
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2006
            • 4548

            #35
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            I just noticed I received my PM now, thanks everyone for telling me the game started. And, Gamer, ya know, the little AIM icon underneath my name is there for a reason (so you know what my AIM is).
            Originally posted by t-rogdor
            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

            dude
            out west?
            the fuck kinda location is west?
            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


            Originally posted by lurker
            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

            Comment

            • hoochan
              woah shrooms
              • Nov 2005
              • 3838

              #36
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              oh hey there lito and jwc

              long time no twg :O

              also itll be pretty damn obvious when someone all of a sudden starts posting when his subsequent generation thingie comes into effect

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #37
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                I agree. The Subsequent roles will be easy to pinpoint. I think our first order of business should be to figure out the eliminated roles. I have to go to work from now until 4. When I get home I'll work on this more.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #38
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  A loud boom echoes over the village of the humans as thunderclouds roll in, providing the perfect cover for the acursed wolves to begin taking their revenge. Like blurs, they dash and weave their way in between houses, across streets, making sure to never touch or approach the candles which hang from the fronts of residential houses. The black streaks make their move. A scream emits from one of the houses as a triumphant howl soon follows. The black entities leave as swiftly and as stealthily as they came, back into the mountains which surround the village, to not be seen for another day.

                  Daybreak soon follows, and a group of travelers makes their way into the village. They see that something is amiss, and decide to investigate. They come across a horribly mutilated body, the body of Litodude. They gasp as they cover their mouths and stare in shock.

                  One of the humans stands on top of a conveniently placed block of wood, and shouts to his fellow villagers. "Men, women, and children! What took place here is a terrible and irreversible crime. We will find out who did this, and today, one of you shall pay the ultimate price. There will be blood!"

                  Litodude has been murdered. It is now Day 1, which will end on Sunday, July 27th, 2008, at 12:00 NOON Eastern. Players, cast your lynch votes!

                  Updated Player List:
                  1. rzr
                  2. EnR
                  3. Kekeb
                  4. jwcgator
                  5. litodude
                  6. sc979
                  7. mattc16
                  8. Temote
                  9. Sullyman2007
                  10. hi_top
                  11. Infinity.
                  12. u84
                  13. Xception704
                  14. aTzUeLo1191
                  15. Hoochan
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • GamerShadow
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 2534

                    #39
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Updated Lynch Standings: Day 1
                    Who will be the first to go?

                    Current Votes: None (8 votes needed for Insta.)

                    Left to vote: rzr, EnR, Kekeb, jwcgator, sc979, mattc16, Temote, Sullyman2007, hi_top, Infinity. , u84, Xception704, aTzUeLo1191, Hoochan
                    Note to self Finish.

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb
                      davai
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2765

                      #40
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      *active*




                      ps. on AIM

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #41
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Now that it's day, I'm going to come out as the seer. Hopefully this will go better than the first time I got this role. I seered a green, so no point in saying anything else right now.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #42
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          lmao ****ing great you guys are fags
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #43
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            I have a suspect. I'll look got it more when I get home. I'm walking from work now. I'm also going to be doing a little research here. I feel like I need to brush up on my saying because I've only been hosting lately. I'm going to look into some past games at people's behavior.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #44
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              Originally posted by Litodude
                              lmao ****ing great you guys are fags
                              pff, I got killed first in my last game.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #45
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                <DIV id=217 style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent"><FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 12px" face=arial>twgXrzr

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...