jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #361
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    basis* -_-

    Comment

    • GamerShadow
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 2534

      #362
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Updated Lynch Standings: The Second Day
      Grim says he's bored. Make with the DEAD!

      Current Votes: (7 votes needed for Insta.)

      Infinity.: 3/7- rzr, hi_top, Kekeb
      rzr: 1/7- hoochan
      kekeb: 1/7- travman301
      mattc16: 1/7- Xception704
      travman: 1/7- jwcgator
      Temote: 1/7- Infinity.

      Left to vote: temote, sullyman2007, cloud0005, mattc16

      Sundown:TODAY at NOON Eastern.
      Note to self Finish.

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #363
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        Infinity. for the way that he decided not to switch his vote after being on for that day. I've been toying with this idea for a bit and Xception's post mostly confirms my thoughts.

        (I'm going to be at work for the next few hours, so if someone wants to talk, leave me a PM.)

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #364
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          Phantoms: Sullyman2007, Mattc16, Cloud0005.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • infinity.
            FFR Veteran
            • Sep 2007
            • 1701

            #365
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            killing me would be dumb :/
            signatures are for nerds

            nerds

            Comment

            • hoochan
              woah shrooms
              • Nov 2005
              • 3838

              #366
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Originally posted by rzr
              No word twisting was done. He asked the seer to reveal the results. That says wolf, and I point it out. I'll look into this, to verify your claim about the votes. Oh... Wait, Sully voted for EnR, and he's been playing for a while. Also, jwc voted for EnR and he's been playing longer than any of us. Disproven.
              Neither Sully nor JWC have given much of a **** about this game. Of course they aren't going to give much thought to it.

              Originally posted by rzr
              Why would I do that and risk getting him/her killed? EnR made the mistake of asking, and now you are? Do I need to point out the many flaws with that? He may tell people to keep himself alive. I would, if I were him. Ok? What does that have to do with it? And sc told me and the green, he didn't come directly out to us.
              OH NO A ****ING GREEN THEY HAVE SO MUCH POWER IN THE GAME THAT THEY NEED TO HIDE THEIR IDENTITY BAWWWWW


              Originally posted by rzr
              How? Also, I just realized that this green could also be the ninja.
              Weren't the 2 subgenerations been told to us that they would be the Ress and the wolf?

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #367
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                Originally posted by hoochan
                Neither Sully nor JWC have given much of a **** about this game. Of course they aren't going to give much thought to it.
                All I'm hearing is I was right and you were wrong



                OH NO A ****ING GREEN THEY HAVE SO MUCH POWER IN THE GAME THAT THEY NEED TO HIDE THEIR IDENTITY BAWWWWW
                Sounds exactly what a wolf would say. You want to know the name so you can eliminate people we trust. Not happening.




                Weren't the 2 subgenerations been told to us that they would be the Ress and the wolf?
                Not to my knowledge.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • GamerShadow
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 2534

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  As another day came to an end, the villagers had still not completely made up their mind, although most seemed intent on hanging Infinity. Their target was pointing fingers at random villages, claiming that they were wolves and causing much ruckus. This angered a few of the villagers who were near the back of the crowd. They approached the man, dragged him by the arms, and fastened his neck through the loop of the noose, and tightened it until he was almost out of air.

                  "It is time!" One of them called out, "Drop the wolf!"

                  Almost instantly, the man's head exploded off of his shoulders, causing much blood to rain down on the citizens.

                  "Ew! Wolf blood!" One of them called out.

                  It is now the Third Night, which ends Tomorrow at Noon at latest.

                  Updated Player List:
                  1. rzr
                  2. EnR
                  3. Kekeb
                  4. jwcgator
                  5. litodude
                  6. sc979
                  7. mattc16 (1 Phantom)
                  8. Temote
                  9. Sullyman2007 (1 Phantom)
                  10. hi_top
                  11. Infinity.
                  12. travman301
                  13. Xception704
                  14. cloud0005 (1 Phantom)
                  15. Hoochan
                  Last edited by GamerShadow; 07-30-2008, 10:10 AM. Reason: Fixing the Update
                  Note to self Finish.

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    I told you WHAT happened and you are trying to avoid it by saying this PROBABLY happened. Regardless, you, Sc, and the green knew for sure who the guard was and he ended up dying. Since there were no MW's or something (I read it somewhere in the previous pages) then the green is solid and that means you are up for suspicion. Don't give me the "he probably came out to others before switching" bull****.

                    Also, how is it wolfy that I would want to know the seering results? That's knowledge that ANYONE would want to know. Oh no your little alliance is going to die a bit. Honestly, if you need someone to hold your hand while playing an online game that has absolutely no consequences then you need to rethink your life.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Originally posted by hoochan
                      I told you WHAT happened and you are trying to avoid it by saying this PROBABLY happened.
                      I'm not avoiding anything, I'm telli you the truth, you're feeding the thread lies. No avoidance there.
                      Regardless, you, Sc, and the green knew for sure who the guard was and he ended up dying.
                      I was thinking, it is possible that the guardian is new and attempted to guard someone else, or nobody at all, forgetting to send a PM, and, therefore, he is still alive.
                      Since there were no MW's or something (I read it somewhere in the previous pages) then the green is solid and that means you are up for suspicion.
                      First off, there is still a ninja. And second, this does not mean I am up for suspicion. It just means that the wolves are persistent and kept attempting to wolf sc
                      Don't give me the "he probably came out to others before switching" bull****.
                      Well, shut up and take it like a man. This is my defense, don't call it bull **** without 100% evidence against it.

                      Also, how is it wolfy that I would want to know the seering results?
                      Seriously? Are you that dense that I need to explain this to you? If we reveal the name of the green, it gives the wolves a target to attack that the humans could trust. EnR made the mistake in the convo, so you can ask anyone how bad that looks or you can go read the AIM conversation.
                      That's knowledge that ANYONE would want to know. Oh no your little alliance is going to die a bit.
                      Not if I have anything to say about it.
                      Honestly, if you need someone to hold your hand while playing an online game that has absolutely no consequences then you need to rethink your life.
                      Who's holding my hand? Stop being an ass hole and play the game like the rest of us.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Uh, should I still find a replacement for Matt?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • GamerShadow
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2534

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          If you can find anybody, go for it. I mean, we've subbed in maybe half of FFR at this point.
                          Note to self Finish.

                          Comment

                          • hoochan
                            woah shrooms
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 3838

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            I'm not avoiding anything, I'm telli you the truth, you're feeding the thread lies. No avoidance there.
                            How am I feeding them lies when all I have been doing is pointing out that you were the only one that hasn't been confirmed a color and you knew about EnR being guard and then he died and then Sc died. There's no way the wolves knew that the guard was dead unless 1 of the 3 people told them. Seeing as how 2 of those three were confirmed colors, that leaves you.

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            I was thinking, it is possible that the guardian is new and attempted to guard someone else, or nobody at all, forgetting to send a PM, and, therefore, he is still alive. First off, there is still a ninja. And second, this does not mean I am up for suspicion. It just means that the wolves are persistent and kept attempting to wolf sc Well, shut up and take it like a man. This is my defense, don't call it bull **** without 100% evidence against it.
                            Possible, but highly unlikely.

                            [QUOTE=rzr;2412197]Seriously? Are you that dense that I need to explain this to you? If we reveal the name of the green, it gives the wolves a target to attack that the humans could trust. EnR made the mistake in the convo, so you can ask anyone how bad that looks or you can go read the AIM conversation. Not if I have anything to say about it.

                            Who are these humans? You? It seems like the only people in your little trust circle are you and the green.

                            Originally posted by rzr
                            Who's holding my hand? Stop being an ass hole and play the game like the rest of us.
                            Your green buddy is holding your hand.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              twgXrzr (2:50:53 PM): hey
                              twgXrzr (2:50:55 PM): wanna play a game?
                              Jessatlb (2:51:01 PM): sure
                              twgXrzr (2:51:05 PM): TWG?
                              Jessatlb (2:51:18 PM): never played it before
                              twgXrzr (2:52:02 PM): You know what it is?
                              Jessatlb (2:52:29 PM): the werewolf game?
                              twgXrzr (2:52:36 PM): yurp
                              twgXrzr (2:54:10 PM): Will you play, we need a sibstitiure
                              Jessatlb (2:54:23 PM): how do i play?
                              twgXrzr (2:55:25 PM): quick summary:
                              twgXrzr (2:55:32 PM): the game is divided up into 2 phases
                              twgXrzr (2:55:36 PM): night and day
                              twgXrzr (2:55:47 PM): during the night the wolves choose a operson to eliminate from the game
                              twgXrzr (2:56:01 PM): during the day the humans decide who was a wolf and eliminate tham
                              twgXrzr (2:56:05 PM): the wolves win
                              twgXrzr (2:56:07 PM): when
                              twgXrzr (2:56:57 PM): they outnumber or kill all the humabs
                              twgXrzr (2:57:06 PM): humans win when they lynch all the wolves
                              twgXrzr (2:57:09 PM): got it?
                              Jessatlb (2:57:16 PM): mhm
                              twgXrzr (2:57:35 PM): It's done on AIM, so you'll talk to a lot of new poepl
                              twgXrzr (2:57:40 PM): some nicer than olthers...'
                              twgXrzr (2:57:48 PM): and it's dont on our pretty little forum
                              Jessatlb (2:58:12 PM): okay
                              twgXrzr (2:58:19 PM): You're in?
                              ===============================================================

                              Again, you're welcome. panic4me

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Replacing Matt, by the way.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...