jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #346
    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

    Actually wait.

    Infinity, why didn't you just take your vote off of EnR as soon as Sam had asked you to?

    Taking your vote off takes five seconds, literally.

    Comment

    • hi_top
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2007
      • 1427

      #347
      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

      Now you see my reasoning if he was asked to take his vote off and he replied and messaged rzr about it he would have had time to take his vote off, but he didn't.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #348
        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

        "Infinity" went idle at 9:51:16 PM.
        jungmour2009 (10:19:52 PM): check the topic when you're back
        jungmour2009 (10:19:55 PM): there's a question you need to answer

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #349
          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

          He may have been on. Give me a time frame, I'll search the forums and my brain. Also, I'll have the logs sent to me from sc and infinity. If infinity has nothing to hide, he won't object to sending them. I would myself, but I can't save them from my phone which is why I always post them when I'm on the computer.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #350
            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

            Just get Infinity to post his logs with SC in the topic.

            Also, I'll go look for the time frame.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #351
              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

              Anytime during July 27th, except 6:59 PM and after.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #352
                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                You ever notice (excluding new players) how unbelievably subtle TWG is? We spend so much time thinking "I'm smarter than everyone else, so I can find the wolves" that it's really such an obvious answer, if you just stop looking. I think I know one.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                  Your sub like JUST ran out You must live in the next time zone.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • hoochan
                    woah shrooms
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 3838

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    I did learn it, wait until sam comes on for me to prove this. I will get the chat log from him, with no questions asked. I did not get the informatio until after the bandwaggon vtes were made, which I tried to reverse. Also, I did not get a single person to vote against EnR. I put a strong case against him, which 3 other people initially agreed with. Myself ans Sc979 went to Infinity and several others, requestiong they change their vote. Infinity said he would, but never did. If he had, Matt would have been lynched and the guardian survived, having the seer survive, too.
                    Twisting his words isn't a strong case. You manipulated the new players by making them think it was a strong case. Notice how no one that has played a couple TWG games voted for EnR. Also, from this, Infinity also looks wolfy.

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    I'd like to suggest that you learn all of your points before you make hasty statements like that. The other green also knew who the guardian was, on the accord of sc979. Since the guardian and sc979 told me who the guardian was, I would not be surprised if a first time guardian came out to more than just us to save his life. Thought: Look at those who voted for EnR. Perhaps one is a wolf who thought "the guardian is about to be lynched, I think I'll vote too" after EnR came out to said hypothetical wolf.
                    You either tell us (or if you want to keep it on the dl, me) who the green was or we'll have to believe that your claims are made up. Also, EnR wouldn't screw the game up by telling people what he was right before he died. He's not a dick like that. Also, it's only a hypothetical situation that he would come out to others whereas he DID come out to you, Sc, and the green.

                    Since Sc was Seer and he seered the green, that leaves you for suspicion.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                      Here you go:

                      He posted on the following times of the 27th:

                      11:01 in TWG - http://flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/...&postcount=119

                      12:45 in Media

                      10:49 in Brag Board

                      12:35 - U84's Returning Tourney

                      1:21 - FFR R1 General Talk

                      1:22 - Brag Board

                      8:38 - FFR R1 General Talk

                      10:30 - FFR Tournament Sub Forum

                      This shows that he had ample amount of time to change his vote.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                        Originally posted by hoochan
                        Twisting his words isn't a strong case.
                        No word twisting was done. He asked the seer to reveal the results. That says wolf, and I point it out.
                        You manipulated the new players by making them think it was a strong case. Notice how no one that has played a couple TWG games voted for EnR.
                        I'll look into this, to verify your claim about the votes. Oh... Wait, Sully voted for EnR, and he's been playing for a while. Also, jwc voted for EnR and he's been playing longer than any of us. Disproven.
                        Also, from this, Infinity also looks wolfy.


                        You either tell us (or if you want to keep it on the dl, me) who the green was or we'll have to believe that your claims are made up.
                        Why would I do that and risk getting him/her killed? EnR made the mistake of asking, and now you are? Do I need to point out the many flaws with that?
                        Also, EnR wouldn't screw the game up by telling people what he was right before he died.
                        He may tell people to keep himself alive. I would, if I were him.
                        He's not a dick like that. Also, it's only a hypothetical situation that he would come out to others whereas he DID come out to you, Sc, and the green.
                        Ok? What does that have to do with it? And sc told me and the green, he didn't come directly out to us.

                        Since Sc was Seer and he seered the green, that leaves you for suspicion.
                        How? Also, I just realized that this green could also be the ninja.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                          Yeah my sub ran out. First time in 6 months without a blue name. =[

                          Oh, and I skimmed through that ... will go back and read it more thoroughly when I'm more awake.

                          I did catch one small detail that I think is worth mentioning.

                          The green that SC seered also came out to me. I was skeptical at first, but he provided me with the log between himself and sc.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                            S/he did? Well, I'm not revealing the name. You can, if you'd like. If we both die, I'd suggest they come out to give a leader to the other humans. I'm going directly on AIM to talk to you.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                              By the way, I'll be around until 12:00 EST because I want to make sure I get every minute of this, so nothing happens while I'm sleeping. So, feel free to IM or PM me.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG XLVIII: The Hundred Years War

                                Originally posted by rzr
                                This shows that he had ample amount of time to change his vote.
                                Why would he lie to us? On the bases of that alone: infinity

                                Comment

                                Working...