jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #571
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    1 kekeb
    1 kilik
    1 devonin
    Last edited by rzr; 03-27-2008, 12:53 PM.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #572
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      and 1 me from Manti

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #573
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Fixed. Remember you guys have until 7 PM tonight. 4 more hours in case you didn't get that. If all votes are one per person, a coin will decide those people's fate.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • KilikOdagawa
          Zombie Dancer
          • Jun 2007
          • 737

          #574
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Another vote for devonin
          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #575
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            1 kilik
            1 kekeb
            2 devonin

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • KilikOdagawa
              Zombie Dancer
              • Jun 2007
              • 737

              #576
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              I meant to say it was a safety. But I can't edit that.
              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #577
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Well it isn't really a safety vote if it moves the person into the highest vote total, generally one safeties on someone with no votes yet.

                Comment

                • KilikOdagawa
                  Zombie Dancer
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 737

                  #578
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  VOTE CHANGE, Kekeb please :3
                  Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #579
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    1 kilik
                    1 devonin
                    2 kekeb

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #580
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Kilik, just out of curiosity's sake, was that a safety too? If so, I'm unt sure if I should point this out, but it's the same thing devonin said again. A safety is generally done on a player with no votes, kekeb already has one.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • DrKirth
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 484

                        #581
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        Unless we got a red seering, Devo pretty much admitted to being a wolf in one of our chats. When he typed.

                        Devo: "Sorry guys I just can't play a liar's game, I'm no good at it"

                        Which basically says, "I'm a liar"

                        Which means "I'm a wolf"

                        Devo <3 you bud, but it's time for you to go.

                        If someone has that chat still post it.
                        Does anyone have that chat? I still want to see it.


                        Be efficient.

                        Comment

                        • KilikOdagawa
                          Zombie Dancer
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 737

                          #582
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          No. Not safety. I have reasons. I just will not divulge them at this time ;3
                          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #583
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            OK, Here's what we've got on Devo.

                            Reason #1.

                            His association with lito was one of "I believe Lito is the seer, and very little will convince me otherwise." When I talked to him on AIM, He basically said that because Megamon couldn't type his thoughts as clearly as Lito did, It made Mega look more like a wolf to him. Specifically this post.

                            Originally posted by megamon88
                            Sorry guys, I'm at my friend's house, we've been playing Call of Duty for the past 3 or so hours. Listen, I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" for the wolves, but I think that the wolves, unless they're Manti or another TWG vet, wouldn't be smart enough to do that. Sure, I'm the noob, I suck, but that doesn't mean that I'm being controlled to do their dirty work. This is my first time being seer, and it's not an easy job, especially when there's a counter claim against me. And I know that you think that I'm a wolf because I posted after lito but that was just because I was asleep. Also, the thing about me and manti viewing the thread isn't exactly "evidence". My laptop was just turned on for the whole time, while viewing the thread. Lito seemed to jump to conclusions very quickly, probably trying to throw suspicion off himself. The wolves might try something that lito, one of their own, suggested. They might try to have a fake psychic in there. Consider my words, and only after that should you make your decision.
                            When I discussed with devo that I thought mega was the real seer, due mostly to some small things In several AIM Convos I saw from lito.

                            Code:
                            jungmour2009 (9:40:46 AM): go check topic when you get back
                            jungmour2009 (10:02:10 AM): you've been counterclaimed
                            jungmour2009 (10:02:13 AM): go check topic
                            Litodude (11:47:39 AM): thanks
                            [b]Litodude (11:47:43 AM): epic
                            Litodude (11:47:45 AM): easy
                            jungmour2009 (11:52:03 AM): ?
                            Litodude (11:57:33 AM): easy
                            Litodude (11:57:35 AM): i mean
                            Litodude (11:57:37 AM): wow
                            Litodude (11:57:39 AM): lmao[/b]
                            Litodude (11:57:47 AM): i didn't really think anyone would counterclaim
                            Litodude (11:58:01 AM): these wolves are being led by someone smart
                            By easy, It's likely Lito expected someone would counterclaim. There were some other small things, but I don't really feel like looking for them.

                            SO, devo and I talked about the possibility of Mega being the seer, but he wouldn't even -really- consider it. He kept saying Mega was likely the wolf, and the only evidence he could pull up to support his claim was that Mega Said:

                            Listen, I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" <----- Notice the quotes

                            Now I understand that devo's a renowned CT guy, and he -normally- Considers every argument, But the only thing that would convince him that Lito was a wolf was for the Psychic to go to him and actually confirm he was seered by Mega.

                            Why is this a big deal you ask?

                            Because Devo, Someone who should be open minded to both players, was heavily in support of Lito, with his only evidence against Mega being:

                            Originally posted by devonin
                            Also "I know you guys are suspecting me because I'm a "puppet" for the wolves"

                            Don't you mean "Because you think I'm a puppet for the wolves"?
                            Reason #2

                            The Psychic and I were watching one of the chats, when He noticed Jugglinguy heavily defending Devo. So we had mega seer Jugglin in the hopes of connecting Devo with another known wolf.

                            Jugglin came back RED Thus connecting him more.

                            Reason #3

                            Before Day 2 started, in the chat Devo mentioned not being cut out for a liars game. I think Dr. Kirth said it best.

                            Originally posted by DrKirth
                            Seriously, devonin, this game could only be referred to as a liar's game only if you were a blue or a red. A normal green would have nothing to lie about and their objective is only to try to see through the lies of others.
                            He's not a blue

                            /end long post.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • Myst1278
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 199

                              #584
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              mind has been made up, devonin, because of manti's post, as well as the fact that, due to today's activity level, I don't think we're going to get much out of anyone else today.
                              Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                              Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                              BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                              PM with your code for add.

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #585
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                I haven't seen any suspicious behavior out of anyone remaining except devo and Kirth.

                                I'll keep looking, but devonin for now.

                                Comment

                                Working...