jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoochan
    woah shrooms
    • Nov 2005
    • 3838

    #631
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    I am definitely supposed to be the only one with Dual Katanas >_>

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #632
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Do you guys like it when I write there plots that aren't just regular death posts? If so I'll keep going, if not I'll stop.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #633
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        -_-

        The dead come back to life apparently. XD

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #634
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          And you thought you were death...

          No, but seriously, I'm not really dead, guys. It was all pretend, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?!!

          ;_;

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #635
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Hey, if he gets multiple death posts so do I.

            Damn you for not letting me finish my famous last words!

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #636
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Rofl, I don't care who posts what as long as they don't say game related information. If you guys want to goof off be my guests. I just don't want to hear it later from the council ><

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #637
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                wut council

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #638
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  The Werewolf Council more commonly refered to as the TWC. For more information view the third sticky in this forum. Next time a seat opens up I'm going for it, but for now I don't want to get bitched out by them for letting you guys AD post. You can, I don't care, I'm just don't let me get in trouble

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #639
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    1 death post only. Any poster who leaves any comment after this post, and is dead, will get a ban. Interject only when necessary.
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #640
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Why you gotta ruin the fun?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #641
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Put a story in that involves me.

                        Oh yes I'm interested to see what the seer sees next. I never get in any chats and I seem to miss all the fun. :/
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #642
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by Xception704
                          wut council
                          That was sarcasm ... I've obviously posted in the TWC topic before. -___-

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #643
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Well, now it's out there for the other new players. Bynary, you'll be 'sparring' with jokim and kekeb will be sparring with sully. I'm just pairing people up as I go down the list.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • megamon88
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 2567

                              #644
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              You said you'd put me next but I never went.
                              Anyways, we've almost got this game wrapped up, just one wolf left.
                              As for who I'm seering, I think I'll keep that to myself.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #645
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                I'm getting to it. I'm in class and don't have time to write out an elaborate plot ><

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...