jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #466
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    LOL JOKIM + HEAVY LOVE STORY





    ... lol.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #467
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      I think me and myst should go for a co-hosting next game. We'd right some kick ass plots I was so mad though, I forgot some people. I'll get everyone in it next time.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • jugglinguy
        Use me as a porta-potty
        • Dec 2006
        • 4319

        #468
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        It's jugglinguy. NOT 2 g's followed by 2 more gs.
        Originally posted by Jem
        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #469
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          *coughonlywolvedpeoplegetdeathpostscough*

          I don't mind though ... everyone seems to post after they get lynched anyway.

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #470
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            What's the difference between the two situations (being wolved or lynched) that makes someone who is wolved gets a death post, versus one who is lynched and does not get a death post.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #471
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              It's just in the rules. But nobody really cares. They should probably get rid of that rule anyway.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #472
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                It makes more sense that someone who is getting lynched gets a last smug remark.

                Comment

                • Myst1278
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2004
                  • 199

                  #473
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  i suppose the original reason is that, to some extent, one can see a lynching coming. so the lynched would have time for a last smug remark then.

                  you don't really see a wolving coming most of the time, so death posts are reserved for the wolves.

                  however, no one follows that rule anymore. ought to be scrapped.
                  Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                  Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                  BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                  PM with your code for add.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #474
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    But if I die, I get infinite death posts ... because I'm Death.

                    ... BWAHAHAHHAMWAHAHHAHMWMMMMWAHAHAHAHA

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #475
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      No, I'm not on the Council so I'm not going to bust your balls and enforce the rules about it, but if you're going to be lynched and die I don't care if you take one death post. But the same rules will apply, no revealing host PMs, no revealing any information crucial to the game, just a simply farewell, see you next time post. No exceptions, Xception, you'd get one death post regardless of what you call yourself. Even if it was Chicken Nuggets

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #476
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Originally posted by Xception704
                        But if I die, I get infinite death posts ... because I'm Death.

                        ... BWAHAHAHHAMWAHAHHAHMWMMMMWAHAHAHAHA
                        shut the **** up.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #477
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by Myst1278
                          i suppose the original reason is that, to some extent, one can see a lynching coming. so the lynched would have time for a last smug remark then.

                          you don't really see a wolving coming most of the time, so death posts are reserved for the wolves.

                          however, no one follows that rule anymore. ought to be scrapped.
                          Listen to the Man ^^^^^
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #478
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            rzr mentioned chicken nuggets ... damnit rzr, why'd you give away my MW role.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #479
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Lol, yup. Everyone hear that? Xception is an Asian chicken nugget! I'm the only one viewing this thread for the first time since the game began.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #480
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Ok, here's the deal. My school is taking state testing today. I don't have to, but there's no god damn way I'm going to do PE with a bunch of imbibicils for 2.5 hours. So if anyone wants to talk, now is the freaking time!

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...