jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb
    davai
    • Dec 2006
    • 2765

    #736
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    The players in this game are too inactive, some of us do want to get back to the game rzr.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #737
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Even though I was a pain, at least I was active ... >.>

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #738
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        It's some of the players... next jTWG, should think about the attention some players might give to the game. Or better yet, not give.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #739
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          2. sc979 ---------- Is being Inactive
          5. KilikOdagawa --- active
          7. Megamon88 --- active
          8. DrKirth ---------Seered green, not inactive
          10. Jokim---------- Inactive (From what I've heard)
          12. BynaryFission -- thread active, I don't think I talked to him on aim
          13. kekeb ---------- Active
          15. DarkManticoreX2 -- Biased
          16. Sullyman2007 ----Semi active.

          Personally I'd like to see more coming from SC/Jokim/Sully. The rest of the usergroup seems to be active enough for night w/e this is.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Sullyman2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1663

            #740
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Well nobody talks while I'm on aim, and I try to be on as much as possible. Even right now, theres only like 3 (alive) people on.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #741
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Originally posted by Sullyman2007
              Well nobody talks while I'm on aim, and I try to be on as much as possible. Even right now, theres only like 3 (alive) people on.
              Being lazy and not Iming people is not an excuse. If noone IM's anyone else because they're waiting for the other person to IM them, nothing gets done. It's like getting into a pool of cold water, The best way to get in is to just jump in all at once.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • jokim
                Don't talk to me.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2006
                • 196

                #742
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                I am not inactive. Right now, I'm waiting for day X (can't remember which day it is, 5 right ? ) anyway

                I do talk on AIM, Just happen that most of the time, I have nothing to say, or poeple aren't there. (or don't talk to me >.>)

                Anyway. I do keep up with the thread and what's going on... mostly.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #743
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Kekeb has a good point, I'm obviousy going to go for host position again. But due to the inactivity during this game most likely a man hunt game would be the wisest. And the best for a jTWG (nonetheless I'll still propose several game options).

                  Manti is also correct it his statements. I'm not going to say anything game related except that, well, come on guys. It's the internet. You shouldn't feel intimidated to IM someone. If it was walking up to a girl and plainly asking her out, that's a different scenario.

                  Jokim, it is currently night 5. The next phase will be day 5 beginning in approximately 2 hours and 7 minutes.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #744
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Not to keep throwing this off track, but I do IM people. But people ever seem to want to talk. Maybe it's just me, but whatever.

                    Comment

                    • KilikOdagawa
                      Zombie Dancer
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 737

                      #745
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      So what just happened?
                      Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                      Comment

                      • Sullyman2007
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1663

                        #746
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        So I guess since nothing has happend, I'm sticking with Kilik until tomorrow. I'm on aim if anyone wants to talk.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #747
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          I'm deleting the off topic posts. People leave rzr alone, Rzr, you don't need to be so sensitive. I know a lot of people have been hard on you lately, but try to take your lumps and move on.

                          Keep it on topic guys. I'd like to see suspicion lists from people. Primarily you SC.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Sullyman2007
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1663

                            #748
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            By the way rzr, please get on aim when you get a chance.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #749
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Why does everyone want me on AIM? I'll try and see if I can. My phone is a prepaid and was supposed to be shut off but I found a way to hack into it and keep unlimited internet access ^^
                              Thanks, Manti, I PMd you with a little something... I hope you reply.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #750
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                I have slight suspicion on kilik. He's said in the thread that he's played before, but some things make it not seem that way. He also randomly called kirth a wolf out of nowhere. I asked him about it and he said that he was too lazy to read everything he'd missed when he joined in.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...