jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #781
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    According to Chardish, in the event of a tie the Vice President of the United States of America decides the winner. However, I just flip a coin if there's a two way tie or if there's more I pull the name out of a hat.

    P.S. I'm not kidding, read the rules posted by Chardish.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #782
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Well, in that case, I switch my vote to sc979, because his long absence makes me suspicious.
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • DrKirth
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2006
        • 484

        #783
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        eh? I don't have a phantom, I voted for myst about an hour before day ended.


        Be efficient.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #784
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          DrKirth, I was informed you've recieved one phantom. I do not remember the exact phase, however. Also, get onto AIM and I will message you.

          Bynary, I will update the votes after this. Also, add me to AIM. My screen name is twgXrzr

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #785
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Kekeb (1) > Kilikodagawa
            sc979 (2.001) > jokim, Bynary Fission, phantom
            DrKirth (.001) > phantom
            Bynary Fission (1.001) > phantom, phantom
            jokim (.001) > phantom

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #786
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Bynary, I got your IM. But are you logged off now? Because I can't IM you back.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Bynary Fission
                Retired One-Hander
                • Jan 2008
                • 2437

                #787
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                I shouldn't be. I'll try IMing you again.
                Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #788
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Hold on, tell me when you're on.
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #789
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    2000 posts!
                    I'm on line now, but the only person I'm talking to is DrKirth.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #790
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Son-of-a-bitch. Ok, I got your messages but for some reason it says that you're online and I am unable to respond. I'm going to try [tomorrow] to find a better AIM access thingy. It's weird, like DrKirth can message me. And it says that trav's offline but it says he has two accounts. One of them is capitol letters, and I can ONLY message him on that one. The other is lower case and I can ONLY read his messages on that account. How odd?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #791
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Hmm...weird. Try signing off and re-signing back on.
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #792
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Done. I'm also logged in as regular now.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #793
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Well, I got your messages again but still no luck. I'm still talking with DrKirth but I'm going to sleep now. Thanks guys, and good luck

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • megamon88
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 2567

                              #794
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              SORRY everyone! I can't stay up late, so I can't be on when you guys are at around 10 or 11. Anyways, my seeking was wasted. I was informed of a possibility by sc, and he told me to seer manti. Was it a coincedence that manti got wolfed just as soon as I got his seering results? Not likely. Therefore, my vote is sc.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #795
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                I will wait for SC to defend, it could be coincidental.

                                Comment

                                Working...