jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #406
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Originally posted by Litodude
    Sorry for interjecting, but you're not on aim, and this is wrong. There is still a nightly killing made by random.org. If any of the blues do not turn in their PMs by deadline, they lose their seering, guarding, etc.
    Actually In the current format, It's the host's discretion to choose whichever one of the punishments he wants.

    If the wolves don't send in a kill the host can choose to random.org it, or can choose to hav them loose it completely.

    Ps goddam Tabuu on Intense Boss battles, He's way to cheap to always be the last boss.

    Me: Yay beat 9 bosses last one.
    Tabuu: lol one hit K.O.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #407
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      Ps goddam Tabuu on Intense Boss battles, He's way to cheap to always be the last boss.

      Me: Yay beat 9 bosses last one.
      Tabuu: lol one hit K.O.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #408
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        K I apparently have a crapton of homework tonight, so I'll be popping in and out and not going to the playoff game like I had suspected.

        And why would I be dead? I figured wolves would want me dead considering I exposed Lito and devo (peut être), but if the real guardian really did come out to Lito, then he's probably going to die before I do.

        Again ... wtf guardian. -_-

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #409
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Originally posted by Xception704
          And why would I be dead? I figured wolves would want me dead considering I exposed Lito and devo (peut être), but if the real guardian really did come out to Lito, then he's probably going to die before I do.
          Lito called you out as the Psychic before he died.

          To bad he's way off :P
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #410
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Dude, **** that. If I was a blue, why the hell would I go searching for the wolves? -___-

            "Oh hey wolves, I'm trying to find out who you are while perfectly knowing I'm putting myself in the spotlight."

            To quote Myst:

            /facepalm

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #411
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Night's over. Give me a second to make this look pretty.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #412
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                [laughter] "yeah". It's dark and xception is taking a walk. He took his swords with him. Everyone else is in bed... or so he thinks. On the otherside of his allyway sits some masked figures, dressed in black. They nod their heads in agreement. Silently they creep out from the ally and stalk xception. [whistling] Xception's having a nice stroll... SMASH! A sword flies by his head into a window sending broken glass in all directions. He pulls out his own swords and faces down the figures. He is out numbered, and outmatched. Our friend is tiring quickly and will not survive this fight. From the nearest roof top a hooded figure swoops down with twin katanas. Slashing at the Dark Samurai the Katana Master viscouly forces them to turn tail. Xception was attacked by the wolves but the guardian saved his life.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #413
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  This should make your game more exiting.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #414
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    OSHHHHIIIIIIIII........

                    OCEAN.

                    o.O

                    Comment

                    • Myst1278
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2004
                      • 199

                      #415
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Holy...!

                      That's one lucky guard. :O
                      Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                      Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                      BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                      PM with your code for add.

                      Comment

                      • Kekeb
                        davai
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 2765

                        #416
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        what the ****???

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #417
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Lulz, I've ALWAYS wanted to write a plot when the person gets attacked and guarded. I've only seen one, it totally twisted the game. Enjoy.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #418
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            wut the ****.

                            I love you guardian.

                            Wait.

                            Did you hear me?

                            I.freakin'.love.YOU.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #419
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              This is nucking futs.

                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #420
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Xception wasted his vote on someone who isn't playing? Poor Love. *grin*

                                Comment

                                Working...