jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bynary Fission
    Retired One-Hander
    • Jan 2008
    • 2437

    #796
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Well if he doesn't defend then he either leaves himself open to backlash or it's an admission that he's guilty (or he could be absent, either way he's getting phantoms). But even still I want an explanation, because he hasn't been exonerated by being seered as green, so he'll have to speak up or die.
    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

    Comment

    • megamon88
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 2567

      #797
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      ...guys, I NEED the guardian to come out to me. I don't want to accidentally vote him out. We need to form some sort of alliance.

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #798
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        While an alliance would be nice, I would be careful teaming up with a person of the opposing team unknowingly. And besides, we'll probably end up killing each other anyways, so what's the point?
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #799
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Everyone should know that the guardian is Myst1278.
          Rofl, April fools. I'm totally going to screw with you guys today =p

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #800
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Originally posted by rzr
            Everyone should know that the guardian is Myst1278.
            Rofl, April fools. I'm totally going to screw with you guys today =p
            ..l.

            Screw with me and I screw back. Hard.
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #801
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Read the Custom Title, buddy, "I love ichliebekase" HA!
              So I don't swing that way =p

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #802
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                bleh... I have leave for school like, now, so can't stay. I'll try to get on at school sometime though.

                Anyway, my suggestion to you was just a possibility. As kekeb had mentioned, I'm not the only person who also suspected Manti. According to psychic, there's only 1 wolf left, it's not like I was trying to steer you away from seering me, since it'd look like you'd end up seering kilik if I hadn't said anything.
                ...

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #803
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Kekeb (1) > Kilikodagawa
                  sc979 (3.001) > jokim, Bynary Fission, megamom88, phantom
                  DrKirth (.001) > phantom
                  Bynary Fission (1.001) > phantom, phantom
                  jokim (.001) > phantom

                  1. heavylee (heavyleah)
                  2. sc979 (sam97379)
                  3. Myst1278 (myst1279)
                  4. Xception704 (jungmour2009)

                  5. KilikOdagwa (kilikodagawa)
                  6. jugglinguy (jugglinguy94)
                  7. megamon88 (megamon88)
                  8. DrKirth (DrKirth)
                  9. Hoochan (TWGhoochan)
                  10. jokim (zanethra)
                  11. devonin (danielruffolo18)
                  12. BynaryFission (logant1993)
                  13. kekeb (kek3b)
                  14. litodude (litodude)
                  15. DarkManticorex2 (DarkManticorex2)
                  16. Sullyman2007 (sully5313)

                  Last edited by rzr; 04-1-2008, 07:25 AM. Reason: You're welcome

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #804
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Originally posted by rzr
                    Manti's dead. If I feel like writing something special later I will.
                    You have until 10:00 PM Wednesday night. Bye.
                    Hey write me a death post you lazy bum =(
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • KilikOdagawa
                      Zombie Dancer
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 737

                      #805
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      rzr...T_T...That was messed up. What would've happened if Myst WAS the guardian?
                      Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #806
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Okay, I'm back.

                        So I'm going to get lynched just because I haven't been the most active of posters? Jokim has been more inactive than me (according to postcount), and I had more posts than him when he voted me for being inactive. Then Bynary bandwagons...

                        Mega's vote I can understand, but I guess I got unlucky that Manti just happened to get wolfed.

                        Originally posted by megamon88
                        Was it a coincedence that manti got wolfed just as soon as I got his seering results? Not likely.
                        Manti is a good player. It's more likely than you would think.

                        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                        I'm split between Bynary, Kilik and SC.
                        Me again... In the last game, Manti gave 3 people too. Two of them wolves, and the other was me because I hadn't talked to him, even though I was human in that game. Since he never gave reason to suspect me, I think it's because of the same reason.

                        As of now, I'm going to agree with Manti's evidence and vote kilik. Devonin had said that kekeb and bynary were human, and since there's 1 wolf left, I don't think he gave away the last one, and kilik voted for kekeb anyway.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #807
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                          rzr...T_T...That was messed up. What would've happened if Myst WAS the guardian?
                          Nothing, it was an April fools joke. He could be, he couldn't be, it's up to you ><

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Hey write me a death post you lazy bum =(
                          I promise I will, I was just upset last night. :/

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #808
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Kirth, AIM.

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #809
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              I never bandwagoned sc. In fact, I was talking through AIM about that same subject long before jokim voted for you.
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • sc979
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1644

                                #810
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                And another thing.

                                Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                                Zanethra (10:53:18 PM): who would be master wolf then ?
                                kilikodagawa (10:53:39 PM): Personally, master is sc, or kekeb
                                Okay, before Devonin was lynched:

                                Originally posted by megamon88
                                Ok dev seered green. Possible MW though.
                                Also, the psychic reading was 3/10, I forgot the human side, sorry. So if lito was AP it would really be 2/11.
                                And after he was lynched:

                                Originally posted by Xception704
                                p.s. the reading shows 2/9 meaning 1/10 if you factor in the AP wolf.
                                So Devo was MW, and it looks like kilik's just trying to throw the role on me or kekeb.
                                ...

                                Comment

                                Working...