jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • megamon88
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2006
    • 2567

    #556
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Wait when does day end again?

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #557
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      rzr said about 48 hours after hoochan's death. 11:38 p.m. tomorrow if there isn't an insta.

      I'm bad at procrastinating, but I finally got my speech for class done today, so I can be a little more active now.
      ...

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #558
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        safety on Kirth for now, might not be so active in the next day or two.

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #559
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          I'll be on AIM for the next hour, then I have church.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #560
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            It seemed pretty interesting, devonin. After all, we've had two seers and the most posts in any jTWG or TWG. Mega, day does tomorrow night at approximately 9 PM EST. However, I myself may not got online to access the thread until the next morning. Let's hope that case does not present itself.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #561
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Manti, I don't know what rzr's reason is, but it's fine with me.

              Comment

              • KilikOdagawa
                Zombie Dancer
                • Jun 2007
                • 737

                #562
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Well, ya gotta think, he's got a PHONE, not a computer, not a Sidekick, a PHONE. 9 numbers. Most letters need multiple taps to get through.

                But at any rate. I'd like to know when the next day starts.
                Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #563
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Originally posted by Xception704
                  Manti, I don't know what rzr's reason is, but it's fine with me.
                  Posts can be edited or deleted in TWG and jTWG, But only unless the postee obtains host (rzr's) permission.

                  Without host permission, they stay.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #564
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    I'm really sorry to be a buzz kill guys. I have reasons, and I'll tell xception if he PMs me and the same for Manti after he dies. I will NOT elaborate further. But I am sorry that I cannot allow it

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #565
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Rofl, kilik, it is the day. And guys, ****ing bed kilik to your AIMs. He tells me nobody is talking to him, and that needs to happen! So please, bed him.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #566
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Lots of people are on, but no activity.

                        Comment

                        • devonin
                          Very Grave Indeed
                          Community Manager
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 10120

                          #567
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          You have reasons to not delete a number of messages that have nothing whatsoever to do with the game? I'm more than a little curious what those reasons might be, in the like "I'm a supermod and want to delete these posts at the poster's request" sense of curious.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #568
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            I explained it to Xception and I'll be more than willing to explain it to anyone after death. But whatever, if you get enough people (majority of living players) to say they deem the posts irrelevant then you or Manti may be my guests to delete the posts.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Myst1278
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2004
                              • 199

                              #569
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              safety on Kilik for now. Let's get some activity in here so we don't wind up with a safety-fest. I'll be on AIM pretty much all day today.
                              Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                              Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                              BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                              PM with your code for add.

                              Comment

                              • devonin
                                Very Grave Indeed
                                Community Manager
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 10120

                                #570
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                safety on kekeb

                                Comment

                                Working...