After tonight =p
I'm waiting for PMs. After that I'll end it, or at 9. If I don't get them...well, people get screwed.
Anyone ever noticed that the plural version of PM spells PMS? Coincidence? I think not...
Originally posted by darkshark
Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
Originally posted by aperson
i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-
More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine
Ok, I'm confused..you say we're screwed without sending you PMs, but you can't tell us what we need to put in them or what they're for? Are these PMs votes, or contact info, or information, or what?
The PMs are for special roles (such as seer, wolves, guardian).
Seer PM = who he wants to see
Wolves PM = who they want to kill
Guardian PM = who he wants to guard
No, hypothetically, if the wolves didn't send in their PM by 9 o'clock tonight, they'd lose their kill.
Sorry for interjecting, but you're not on aim, and this is wrong. There is still a nightly killing made by random.org. If any of the blues do not turn in their PMs by deadline, they lose their seering, guarding, etc.
Originally posted by t-rogdor
i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"
dude
out west?
the fuck kinda location is west?
am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate
Originally posted by lurker
remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever
Comment