jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #616
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Ok, phantoms for BynaryFission, sc979, and jokim.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • jokim
      Don't talk to me.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 196

      #617
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Originally posted by rzr
      Again, jokim, the plots have absolutely no reflection on a person's role. It simply puts a name and an action together. I can edit it and put your name there if you'd like, it would still make no difference.
      Don't worry, I know. I am not really intending to find something off the story xD
      just messing around.

      And yeah... I didn't vote, I tought insta would happen, so i didn't put a safety.

      Comment

      • KilikOdagawa
        Zombie Dancer
        • Jun 2007
        • 737

        #618
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        What is phantom again?

        And sorry Manti, I'll watch it next time.
        Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #619
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          A phantom is a penalty for not voting. When someone is insta lynched that means there was a majority vote on a particular person and they are instantly dead, marking the immediate start of the next phase regardless of if the host is on or not. At first a phantom counts as .001 of a regular vote against the person with the phantom. So if everyone votes for different people and player x had a phantom and a vote then player x would die. With 2 phantoms it counts as a full vote. And 3+ gains a game ban, usually two games.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #620
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            So, there's one wolf left then?


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #621
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              yep

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #622
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                My reasoning:
                Devonin was smart the whole time. Until he was lynched.
                Well, I voted him, and as he said, was convinced to change my vote.
                IF I'm not mistaken, Devonin had ONE slip up. That was taking lito's side. Which is why I voted him first. WELL, I talked to him about it. He told me about a conversation that was sent from lito, to another player. (Which I will not say. Regardless if it's already been stated) Devonin showed me how he possibly could've been FRAMED. As Devonin himself said, "Lito knew he was dead. So he would try and make it to where he'd be able to eliminate another player after being lynched."
                That worked quite well. Don't you think?
                I asked him who he thought the wolves might be. He outright said Jugglin, (already lynched) and he suspected lito for a while before he started taking his side. Then was reverted back against him. I asked about who he thought was still around. He said "Kekeb. Because I have not even the slightest clue." He looked into it and gradually pulled me to believe as well.
                Sounds like devonin trying to dump **** on me before he died.

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #623
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Also, mega who did you seer?

                  Comment

                  • Bynary Fission
                    Retired One-Hander
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2437

                    #624
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Back again...sorry I found out why I kept losing internet (I lost it for over 24 hours this time)..my software is incompatible with Vista. >_< Yet another reason to hate it.

                    Oh and Dev was lynched? I didn't think he would be.
                    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #625
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Originally posted by Kekeb
                      Sounds like devonin trying to dump **** on me before he died.
                      Not necessarily.

                      The first part could be considered devo trying to introduce information to Kilik in order to persuade Kilik not to vote for him.Then the second part I'm not sure.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #626
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Wow ... I just realized something ... thanks Kekeb.

                        Considering there's only one wolf left ... I'm practically a human now.

                        -____________________________-

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #627
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          K it sounds like I'm just saying that to stay in the game, but really, if you think about it.

                          I only matter because I know when a wolf dies ... meaning if there's only one left, the game's over, thus my purpose is neutralized.

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #628
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Then again, I will find you wolfie.

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #629
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              warning: non-death plot post:

                              Everyone's feeling a little shaky with all the recent murders. So in order to protect themselves better they pair off to spar. Sc:Myst are the first pair. Sc fights with a set of twin katanas, and Myst with a machette. Drawing their weapons they step into the home-made dirt ring. After about an hour of slashing and blocking thy begin to tire. With a last ditch attempt Myst lashes forward knocking the swords from sc's hands. Myst wins the first round. My next post will have Xception and kilik.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #630
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Xception steps into the ring. Across from him stand kilik in a defensive stance. Xception walks forward and slowly draws his daggers and throwing darts. Placing his knife next to kilik's throat he taunts him "this is your first time sparring, isn't it? You're a new Samurai, I've been in Samurai training my entire life". Kilik replies "I'm twice the Samurai you'll ever be". Xception lets his anger take the better of him and swings his sword down. Simultaneously Kilik draws his sword and blocks it. Xception swings towards kilik's feet and kilik leaps into the air, dodging the assault. On his descent he drives his sword down towards Xception's heart. Leaping out of they way Xception pulls out his throwing darts. He forces kilik back to a tree and throws one. It locks dead on with Xception's impeccable aim, but kilik is too skilled, he deflects them with the flick of his wrists. Xception spreads the others around his fingers and flings them like a fan. They nail kilik to the tree and Xception pulls kilik's sword from his hand. "Learn from me, boy"

                                My next post will consist of megamon and DrKirth.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...