jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KilikOdagawa
    Zombie Dancer
    • Jun 2007
    • 737

    #766
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Fox. Not wolf. But we have my defense and my reasons in the chat 'twixt jokim and me.

    And I brought's peoples in here

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (8 members and 0 guests)
    KilikOdagawa, Bynary Fission, Infinity., jokim, Kekeb, sc979, Sullyman2007, Xception704
    Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

    Comment

    • jokim
      Don't talk to me.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2006
      • 196

      #767
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      I must say: Sorry Manti for typo'ing your name.

      Not that it's the first time I typo names, But that one turned out funny.

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #768
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        If you have a defense, I'd love to see it kilik (though I can't say if you're a wolf or not, I'm just interested in seeing it).
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • jokim
          Don't talk to me.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 196

          #769
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          It's on page 38. The long post at the bottom. >.>

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #770
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Mega, this is looking really crappy on your behalf. I know for a fact that the previous wolves knew who the guardian is.

            Comment

            • KilikOdagawa
              Zombie Dancer
              • Jun 2007
              • 737

              #771
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Yah. My reasons for the Kekeb vote and the reason I was late in getting here.
              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #772
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                I just mixed two tenses together, perhaps i need some freaking sleep.

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #773
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Random bantering of myself:

                  Megamon seers kirth green.
                  Wolf kills manti whom I personally, and some others, had suspicions of being a wolf.
                  Kirth is openly a human, wolf kills manti anyway.

                  Make what you want of that

                  Comment

                  • jokim
                    Don't talk to me.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 196

                    #774
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    I'm gonna vote for Sc for now.

                    He's been awfully quiet the whole game. I just don't "trust" this.

                    this is like 50/50 safety/vote....

                    until he decides to talk. and add something to the arguments and what not.

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #775
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      I was discussing that very thing with Kilik, jokim. If I could get the log I could post it. I don't trust it either, I'll bet he just wants to try and keep out suspicion...unless he talks.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #776
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        KilikOdagawa (1) > Kekeb
                        sc979 (1.001) > jokim, phantom
                        KilikOdagawa (1) > Bynary Fission
                        Jokim (.001) > phantom
                        DrKirth (.001) > phantom
                        Bynary Fission (1.001) > phantom, phantom.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • jokim
                          Don't talk to me.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 196

                          #777
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          777th post!

                          Had to.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #778
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Also, to all my post whore friends, check out the Survivor thread in the "Game Threads." It's really similar to this except without the basic Werewolf Game concept of voting and lynching etc. Go see it and sign up, peace.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #779
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              I wish I could take back my vote. What if there's a tie?
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #780
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                You cannot delete a post to retract your vote, but again, you can change it.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...