jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #346
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    <3

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #347
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      *coughyou'vebeengonewaytoolongdayendednightshouldstartnowgogogocough*

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #348
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        megamon (3): Litodude, sullyman2007, hoochan
        BynaryFission (1): jokim
        Litodude (8): DarkManticorex2, Kekeb, megamon88, Xception704, Myst1278, jugglinguy, Bynary_Fission, devonin

        Did not vote (3): sc979, KilikOdagwa, DrKirth (no phantoms, it was an insta)

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #349
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Hi guys, I'm not dead yet. I reread the thread and found a few things. First off, I deduce that Xception is the Psychic. Second, Bynary forgot to bold his vote.

          So I'm still going to write until someone insta's me.
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #350
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Lito requested an extension. I granted it until 7 AM tomorrow. It's up to you guys. Xceptin, PM me. Actually, anyone PM me.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Litodude
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 4548

              #351
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Wanna know how I know? Because before Manti or mega had "seer'd" Xception, he was totally riding on my dick. You can see it in the thread. After Manti and mega talked to him, you did a TOTAL 180 and decided to come after my ass. Hah, even if you think that I am NOT the seer, which I still want to hold and say that I am, you're the easily manipulated one--not I. You're being the over-confident one Xception. Even if you were a blue I'd want you dead. You're quite annoying and troublesome. A few players I've spoken with on AIM can agree with me.
              Originally posted by megamon88
              Ok, I'm sorry for being such a bad seer. I only get 1 seer so I'm seering lito.
              I might change to xception though.
              Just a question if I get wolved can I still tell people my seering results through AIM?
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

              dude
              out west?
              the fuck kinda location is west?
              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


              Originally posted by lurker
              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #352
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Originally posted by Xception704
                megamon (3): Litodude, sullyman2007, hoochan
                BynaryFission (1): jokim
                Litodude (8): DarkManticorex2, Kekeb, megamon88, Xception704, Myst1278, jugglinguy, Bynary_Fission, devonin

                Did not vote (3): sc979, KilikOdagwa, DrKirth (no phantoms, it was an insta)
                hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

                gj for adding in bynary when he didn't make a bold
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #353
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  I vote for Lito. (sorry man but I don't have enough evidence to exonerate you).

                  P.S Sorry for not bolding. Remember, I'm new.
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #354
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Originally posted by Litodude
                    I'm a sore loser
                    *cough* wut?

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #355
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Aw damnit, I was going to post something.

                      Death post x2

                      ps gl
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • devonin
                        Very Grave Indeed
                        Community Manager
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 10120

                        #356
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Sore winners are just as aggravating.

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #357
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by devonin
                          Sore winners are just as aggravating.
                          Oh hey there ... well I'll refrain for now.

                          How is that being a sore winner eh?

                          Comment

                          • Myst1278
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 199

                            #358
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            y'know, we might as well allow a death post after lynchings as well as wolvings because EVERYONE does it anyway, lol
                            Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                            Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                            BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                            PM with your code for add.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #359
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              haha yeah, someone posted something a game or two ago saying that only people who get wolved get a death post.

                              Comment

                              • DrKirth
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 484

                                #360
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Well, if this insta is finally legit, I'd like to know since I probably won't be on for the rest of the day.

                                If for some reason it still isn't, I'll put a safety on sully to avoid a phantom.


                                Be efficient.

                                Comment

                                Working...