jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hoochan
    woah shrooms
    • Nov 2005
    • 3838

    #481
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Imbeciles*

    I'm sick from school today And yay for phantom because everyone ****ing insta'd and I was sleeping from a full day of tennis! yayyy

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #482
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      I thought you don't get phantoms when there are insta's.

      Comment

      • Myst1278
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 199

        #483
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        you don't
        Originally posted by Samuel Butler
        Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

        BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
        PM with your code for add.

        Comment

        • hoochan
          woah shrooms
          • Nov 2005
          • 3838

          #484
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          oh well then hoorayyyyy

          Comment

          • KilikOdagawa
            Zombie Dancer
            • Jun 2007
            • 737

            #485
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            I need people to add me on aim

            kilikodagawa

            So Jugglin' got insta'd. We'll never know if he was a wolf or not. Oh well, now we wait for the wolves to make their move and whatever else happens. Then we all get to be happy and suspect again
            Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #486
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
              I need people to add me on aim

              kilikodagawa

              So Jugglin' got insta'd. We'll never know if he was a wolf or not. Oh well, now we wait for the wolves to make their move and whatever else happens. Then we all get to be happy and suspect again
              He was seered red. We know he was a wolf.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • KilikOdagawa
                Zombie Dancer
                • Jun 2007
                • 737

                #487
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                I still need people to add me on AIM >.<

                My gosh, I haven't played this in a looooooooong time.
                Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #488
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                  I still need people to add me on AIM >.<

                  My gosh, I haven't played this in a looooooooong time.
                  You could start by reading the thread.

                  Comment

                  • KilikOdagawa
                    Zombie Dancer
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 737

                    #489
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    I wouldn't be surprised if I get lynched on the next day.
                    Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                    Comment

                    • megamon88
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 2567

                      #490
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Ok, got word from psychic. Psychic reads 3 wolves. However, the psychic consulted Rzr and Rzr confirmed that if the anti-psychic wolf got lynched, it wouldn't show up as a loss for the wolves, therefore making it still 3 wolves. So, then, lito would have to be the anti-psychic wolf.

                      Btw, psychic received 4 wolves before jugglinguy got lynched, and received 3 wolves after jugglinguy got lynched. So then jugglin would have to be a wolf.

                      Comment

                      • sc979
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 1644

                        #491
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        wait... so the psychic reading currently shows 3 wolves? I thought there were only 2 left.
                        ...

                        Comment

                        • hoochan
                          woah shrooms
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 3838

                          #492
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Lito was probably the AP wolf.

                          Comment

                          • megamon88
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 2567

                            #493
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            I already said that lito was the AP wolf :/
                            So therefore in reality there would be 2 wolves left.

                            Comment

                            • Bynary Fission
                              Retired One-Hander
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 2437

                              #494
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              But like you said earlier, it showed up as three wolves, so you said the anti-psychic wolf was lynched along with jugglingguy. So we should have 3 wolves left, right?
                              Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                              https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                              Comment

                              • megamon88
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 2567

                                #495
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                It showed up as three wolves because it didn't count lito's death.
                                Lito was the AP, so his death didn't affect the number of wolves.
                                So Psychic reading 3 wolves = 2 wolves in reality
                                ONLY IF the AP wolf was lynched.

                                Comment

                                Working...