jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KilikOdagawa
    Zombie Dancer
    • Jun 2007
    • 737

    #706
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Like most people do, I need a notice that the game has started. While rzr was recruiting me, I had no idea I needed to post. But don't change your vote just due to my excuses.
    Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #707
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Kay kay the global announcement has been sent out. I also updated that big ass post I made with all the names of everyone's votes etc.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • KilikOdagawa
        Zombie Dancer
        • Jun 2007
        • 737

        #708
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Yay I'm Getting Lynched!!!! :3
        Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #709
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Technically it's a tie vote between you and Myst.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • DrKirth
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 484

            #710
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Well, after looking through everything, I'm putting my vote toward Myst. The evidence is mostly circumstantial, but it's all that's been gathered so far, and no one else seems more wolfish to me at this point.


            Be efficient.

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #711
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Kekeb VS Sullyman. Kekeb's bored and adding fire wood to the fire. Sully is out in the forest hunting. Kekeb's a huge hunting fan. He has this killer instinct in him that makes a prime hunter; but he's angry that he gets the tedious task of replenishing the firewood. He's jealous of Sully who gets his own way ALL the time. He decides he'll challenge sully to a sparring duel and teach him a little lesson about being such a suck up to Manti. So Kekeb goes out to the forest after adding a few twigs and crushed and dried leaves to the fire to make sure it kept going. He looked through the weapon rack to find a suitable sword and saw a wooden sword. He wasn't too fond of it but as he reached for it he knocked down the jewel hilted sword with the engraving "DarkManticoreX2" which was the weapon of their leader. Kekeb glanced to his left; his right; and behind him. Nobody was there so he took the sword. Sneaking on tip toe out of the tent that held the weapon rack he went off in search of Sully.

              Sully heard a rustling in the bush behind him. He wound his fingers around a birch wood arrow and placed in his hold engraved bow. Taking aim he targeted the bush and did as Manti had taught him. He blocked out all other sounds and sights of the forest. Thinking solely of the arrow splitting the heart of whatever was in the bush. As the rustling got louder he pulled the bow string back and locked his fingers around the backside. As Kekeb's head emerged he let the arrow fly lose. It struck the hilt of Kekeb's blade and Kekeb jumped back, aghast.

              Kekeb jumped, his hand had been right in the path of a deadly arrow, his attacker; Sully. How dare he? How dare he attack Kekeb! Kekeb was her to launch a suprise sparring match on Sully but he beat him to it! Kekeb lunged forward and swung his sword down at Sully's head. Sully jumped out of the way in time, but Kekeb came back with a flick of the sword and cut open Sully's robe. Sully pulled out his sword; a truely beautiful blade. It was welded from the combination of swords of his ancestors, just like his will be for his son. Sully swung upwards with his hand so the back side of his hand smashed into Kekeb's chin.

              Sully was so started by Kekeb he almost forgot to defend himself. Several viscous slashes and blocks and thrusts later Kekeb lay on the ground panting. Sully poked the back of his hand gruffly with his sword and Kekeb's sword fell from his hand. "Nice try, Kekeb. I won't tell Manti you attacked me... again."

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • Myst1278
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 199

                #712
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Oh well. :/

                Looks like the humans are close to victory anyway.
                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                PM with your code for add.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  "Oh Myst... why did you kill Xception?" asked Manti. Why were they asking him all the questions. Myst never hurt anyone... he wasn't the best Samurai but he knew he'd never hurt his friends. "I didn't kill Xception. He was my friend. I didn't kill Xception." Manti didn't believe him. But he felt bad that they were about to kill one of his usually most honest Samurai. "Get up" said Manti roughly. He tried to add some sympathy in his tone but Myst failed to hear it. What're you going to do?" i asked remorsefully. "We're going to have to kill you. You know how this works. And you were at the meeting today. You know we decided you were the most guilty." replied Manti. "But I don't understand. Why would I hurt my friend?" asked Myst. "Look, I believe you didn't kill Xception" said Manti "but there's nothing I can do now that the others have decided you're guilty." "But... there's nothing I can say to change your mind, is there?" asked Myst. "No... I'm sorry. I have to lead my Samurai to victory over the threat. I am sorry." He took Myst willingly to the meeting tent. "Do you have any last words?" asked Kilik. "I love you guys... I'm sorry you think I would kill Xception. In death I will see him again." upon hearing this jokim turned around and a tear slid down his cheek. Kekeb dropped his sword into Myst's neck. It went straight through. Myst was dead.

                  Two days later they buried him and placed a red rose on the top of his coffin with the Samurai symbol on the lid.
                  "Goodbye... old friend." teared Manti.

                  Myst1278 has been lynched. It is now night 5. All PMs should be sent in before 10 PM EST tomorrow night.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    I'm sorry, Myst, but for that defense I'm probably giving you LVP. You really could've done better. Let's just hope better evidence presents itself.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Kekeb-indx
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 17

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Why did I have to kill him ;(

                      Comment

                      • jokim
                        Don't talk to me.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 196

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        upon hearing this jokim turned around and a tear slid down his cheek
                        Why am I always crying/sobbing ? XD

                        Just teasing, nice story/ies

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Lol, beacause, jokim, you're such a sensitive guy
                          And kekeb, I had nobody else in my mind at the time. You're the first that popped into my head that I hadn't thougt of.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            I believe phantoms for DrKirth and Bynary Fission? If so, this is Bynary's second phantom.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              hey guys, we should probably go for Kilik tommorow.

                              I could've made a better post against him, But I needed a nap. 11 hours of driving is killer on the eyeballs.

                              Go back in the thread and notice when kilik's activiy picked up.

                              Pretty much his first post is around the time jugglin was seered/lynched.

                              What I think happened is that Devo though to himself, "My teammates are mostly gone, Time to get the inactive guy into this." and he got kilik to start playing.

                              Pending something obvious, and the lack of evidence, I think he's our best bet.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb-indx
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2008
                                • 17

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                I talked to Manti about the contents of his last post, he seems to have the best reasoning to vote for anyone as of now. Hopefully we get something by the time day comes.

                                Comment

                                Working...