jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KilikOdagawa
    Zombie Dancer
    • Jun 2007
    • 737

    #751
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    I played something similar but not quite like this. So I asked some questions. (Like the phantoms and seers)

    I'm not exactly a bandwagon voter, so I safteyed myself on Kirth. It kept me from getting my second phantom. (I missed the first night so that's phantom 1)

    At any rate, Manti has my defense and my suspect list.
    Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #752
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Manti's dead. If I feel like writing something special later I will.
      You have until 10:00 PM Wednesday night. Bye.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #753
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        P.S. Insta is at 5 votes. It's day 5. Phantoms will be awarded.
        .001 Jokim
        .001 sc979
        .001 DrKirth
        .001 Bynary Fission

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • KilikOdagawa
          Zombie Dancer
          • Jun 2007
          • 737

          #754
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Aww damn. Well, now there are 6 I think.

          I vote for Kekeb (agaiN)
          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

          Comment

          • jokim
            Don't talk to me.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2006
            • 196

            #755
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            We're 8, Here's the latest list of alive players:

            2. sc979
            5. KilikOdagawa
            7. Megamon88
            8. DrKirth
            10. Jokim
            12. BynaryFission
            13. kekeb
            16. Sullyman2007

            Comment

            • jokim
              Don't talk to me.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2006
              • 196

              #756
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              I wanna hear from Mega... He's been pretty quiet lately. >.>

              Comment

              • sc979
                FFR Player
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 1644

                #757
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Well, Manti lived longer than usual...

                Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                Aww damn. Well, now there are 6 I think.

                I vote for Kekeb (agaiN)
                Didn't you vote for Myst last time?

                Any reason for voting kekeb?
                ...

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #758
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  1 vote Kekeb > Kilik
                  [not counting phantoms yet, atleast not until more votes are produced

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #759
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (4 members and 4 guests)
                    Sullyman2007, jokim, Myst1278, rzr.

                    Guys, seriously, man up and log on.

                    Comment

                    • KilikOdagawa
                      Zombie Dancer
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 737

                      #760
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      I do log on, quite frequently.

                      Zanethra (10:11:58 PM): Hey
                      Zanethra (10:12:02 PM): I'm Jokim
                      Zanethra (10:12:06 PM): Just added you.
                      kilikodagawa (10:12:23 PM): Heheh. Hey.
                      Zanethra (10:12:27 PM): Ok
                      Zanethra (10:12:46 PM): Well, Since your defence and suspect list just "disappeared"....
                      Zanethra (10:12:55 PM): mind to "share" ? >.>
                      Zanethra (10:12:58 PM): Why Kekeb ?
                      kilikodagawa (10:13:48 PM): Well, first off, you can agree devonin was smart right?
                      Zanethra (10:13:57 PM): Yes.
                      kilikodagawa (10:14:25 PM): Well, that's where I got my first hint. He's not exactly active, but he's not exactly all over it.
                      kilikodagawa (10:14:41 PM): Well, that was suspicious, devonin told me so and I kept it in mind.
                      kilikodagawa (10:15:01 PM): Then, as of lately, he's turned into an asshole.
                      kilikodagawa (10:15:40 PM): Aggressive behavior tells me, "Vote me off please"
                      kilikodagawa (10:15:43 PM): So I plan to.
                      kilikodagawa (10:15:47 PM): Now as for my defense.
                      Zanethra (10:16:29 PM): If you are to vote off every Aggressive player, not much will be left. Some players actually play that way, They're aggressive, But that's like all the time.
                      Zanethra (10:17:01 PM): But i am not saying that what you're saying is not true. It might. Not tossing it aside.
                      kilikodagawa (10:17:24 PM): Ready for my defense?
                      Zanethra (10:17:29 PM): Sure >.>
                      kilikodagawa (10:18:07 PM): Alright, while rzr was recruiting me into this game, he neglected to inform me that it had already started. I finally got in. Still now word. By this time, lito was gone.
                      kilikodagawa (10:19:21 PM): Then, I had to find the thread myself and at this time, jugglin' was being voted off. So, I already had one phantom. I didn't want a second. So Instead of wasting what time I had left to go back and read everything, I put my safety on Kirth.
                      kilikodagawa (10:19:50 PM): THen, after that happened, I had time to think about my votes. So I was posting and doing lots
                      kilikodagawa (10:20:23 PM): That's my defense.
                      kilikodagawa (10:20:43 PM): All evidence against me may be circumstantial, but it is evidence nonetheless.
                      Zanethra (10:20:54 PM): Mhh
                      Zanethra (10:21:00 PM): and you "shared" this only with Meanti ?
                      Zanethra (10:21:03 PM): ROFL
                      Zanethra (10:21:04 PM): meanti XD
                      Zanethra (10:21:06 PM): manti
                      Zanethra (10:21:08 PM): lmao.
                      kilikodagawa (10:21:12 PM): He's the only one who asked. Heheh.
                      Zanethra (10:21:12 PM): typo.
                      kilikodagawa (10:21:22 PM): He was also the most influential player.
                      Zanethra (10:21:28 PM): Yea.
                      kilikodagawa (10:21:37 PM): If I convinced him, I would've had a chance, but he just got whacked. So I'm lynched.
                      Zanethra (10:22:31 PM): so, you're saying Devo pointed you into "suspecting" Kekeb ? >.>
                      kilikodagawa (10:22:48 PM): Yes. And since, I've watched him.
                      Zanethra (10:24:09 PM): Ok, Well, Assuming Devo is MW, That'd make Kekeb more human than wolf. Ok, yes, He COULD have pointed his ally, But being his last one, I don't think so. also, This seems pretty weak for an "evidence", which is more likely to be a wolf pointing a human.
                      kilikodagawa (10:24:42 PM): Let's assume him as a human though.
                      Zanethra (10:24:49 PM): Then there is 2 wolves out.
                      kilikodagawa (10:24:59 PM): And two left.
                      Zanethra (10:25:08 PM): i mean
                      Zanethra (10:25:13 PM): 2 wolves out, As in still alive.
                      kilikodagawa (10:25:18 PM): Ah. :P
                      Zanethra (10:26:02 PM): What points you devo as "human" then ?
                      Zanethra (10:26:10 PM): what makes you think he's more human than wolf ?
                      kilikodagawa (10:26:31 PM): Well, why would he vote lito, and jugglin?
                      kilikodagawa (10:26:34 PM): Both were wolves.
                      Zanethra (10:26:45 PM): Well, To "deceive" us.
                      Zanethra (10:27:21 PM): It's really common, When a wolf is about to be lynched, The other ones won't risk their life defending him, And would rather vote him off than be discovered.
                      Zanethra (10:27:46 PM): Devo being watched real closely didn't wanna risk anything
                      Zanethra (10:27:47 PM): also
                      Zanethra (10:28:20 PM): Jugglin being seer'd red, everyone who goes against that is really suspicious.
                      Zanethra (10:28:27 PM): i mean
                      Zanethra (10:28:44 PM): Anyone who goes against the seer is very suspicious, And devo tried avoiding it.
                      kilikodagawa (10:29:02 PM): And the only thing that got him was that he defended lito
                      kilikodagawa (10:29:03 PM): That's it
                      Zanethra (10:29:08 PM): wolf won't go against the seer until the said seer is not 100% trusted.
                      Zanethra (10:29:38 PM): Well, That log part that Xception posted is pretty much incriminating.
                      Zanethra (10:30:02 PM): it also took a lot of time before getting something that looked like a log from Lito/devo
                      Zanethra (10:30:14 PM): I think they were guilty and tried bs'ing it out.
                      kilikodagawa (10:31:16 PM): Zanethra (10:30:16): Hi, I'm Jokim
                      Zanethra (10:31:33 PM): huh ?
                      kilikodagawa (10:31:42 PM): Look at that/
                      Zanethra (10:31:46 PM): what's with it ?
                      kilikodagawa (10:31:53 PM): I just made a you.
                      Zanethra (10:31:56 PM): yea
                      kilikodagawa (10:32:03 PM): Lito did that to devonin
                      Zanethra (10:32:04 PM): I see what you're pointing at.
                      Zanethra (10:32:08 PM): wait
                      kilikodagawa (10:32:11 PM): He FORGED a conversation
                      Zanethra (10:32:12 PM): Oh.
                      Zanethra (10:32:28 PM): So you're saying lito would have sacrificed himself ?
                      kilikodagawa (10:32:44 PM): No. Lito knew he was going down and he wanted someone to come with him.
                      kilikodagawa (10:32:48 PM): Devonin was the target
                      kilikodagawa (10:33:39 PM): If I wanted to, I could make an incriminating conversation between me and you.
                      kilikodagawa (10:33:43 PM): But I won't do that.
                      Zanethra (10:33:53 PM): I know what you mean
                      Zanethra (10:34:10 PM): At first, I tought of the most farfetched plan. XD
                      kilikodagawa (10:34:31 PM): But that's another reason I think Devonin was human.
                      kilikodagawa (10:34:36 PM): Why would lito take out a wolf?
                      Zanethra (10:34:49 PM): He didn't intend to.
                      Zanethra (10:34:54 PM): I mean
                      Zanethra (10:35:29 PM): Lito slipped. Which made him and Devo's associates. (wolves) and they didn't really covered it up well.
                      kilikodagawa (10:35:49 PM): It wasn't a slip.
                      kilikodagawa (10:35:52 PM): It was a framing.
                      Zanethra (10:35:54 PM): Lito was a goner, And devo tried saving himself.
                      Zanethra (10:36:08 PM): lemme see it that way then. Lemme check something.
                      Zanethra (10:50:16 PM): ok
                      Zanethra (10:50:18 PM): so you're saying
                      Zanethra (10:50:24 PM): Lito framed Devo ?
                      kilikodagawa (10:50:27 PM): Yes.
                      Zanethra (10:50:46 PM): by sacrificing himself...
                      Zanethra (10:50:57 PM): and then, Why defend against that statement ?
                      kilikodagawa (10:51:13 PM): No, lito did not sacrifice himself.
                      kilikodagawa (10:51:26 PM): Everyone believed Mega after something happened, lito knew he was ****ed.
                      kilikodagawa (10:52:36 PM): Just like I know I am unless I can convince everyone otherwise.
                      Zanethra (10:53:06 PM): Meh. I dunno. You really don't sound right. XD
                      Zanethra (10:53:14 PM): So
                      Zanethra (10:53:18 PM): who would be master wolf then ?
                      kilikodagawa (10:53:39 PM): Personally, master is sc, or kekeb
                      Zanethra (10:53:49 PM): Well
                      Zanethra (10:53:55 PM): Kekeb did some bad stuff over thread
                      Zanethra (10:54:09 PM): like asking some blues to come out and whatnot
                      Zanethra (10:54:27 PM): (which I remembered but couldn't find, And i just found them again.)
                      kilikodagawa (10:54:31 PM): lol
                      Zanethra (10:56:41 PM): Page 17.
                      Zanethra (10:56:48 PM): If you wanna use it as "evidence" >.>
                      kilikodagawa (10:56:58 PM): YAY, third bit.
                      Zanethra (10:57:00 PM): + psychic should come out.. if lito is the fake seer.
                      Zanethra (10:57:05 PM): That's the post.
                      kilikodagawa (10:57:09 PM): ALright
                      Zanethra (11:01:51 PM): anyway
                      Zanethra (11:01:53 PM): Have to go.
                      kilikodagawa (11:02:04 PM): See ya

                      Here's for the thinking :3
                      Last edited by KilikOdagawa; 03-31-2008, 10:19 PM.
                      Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #761
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        I have no leads....but since I don't want to get another phantom, I'll vote for kilik (no offense, but I gotta vote for somebody). C'mon, post people!
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • KilikOdagawa
                          Zombie Dancer
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 737

                          #762
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Hey Bynary, I just found the convo. Evidence in dar. :3 Goody.
                          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #763
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Manti, ;(.

                            Wolf... lmao.
                            Mega, who'd you seer.

                            Comment

                            • KilikOdagawa
                              Zombie Dancer
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 737

                              #764
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              No body knows. :3 Maybe we should spam him. That'd get him here wouldn't it?
                              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #765
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                I don't comprehend why the wolf is doing this, but I'll take it.

                                Comment

                                Working...