jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #511
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Originally posted by rzr
    Never mind, hoochan, the sign ups are filled.
    Is hoochan dead or not?
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • Sullyman2007
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1663

      #512
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Erm, a little confuzzled here. I believe Hooch is dead because his name was bolded...

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #513
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        What? Yeah, he's dead. I meant never mind about him signing up to the TWG game because emerald filled it up already.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #514
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Unless we got a red seering, Devo pretty much admitted to being a wolf in one of our chats. When he typed.

          Devo: "Sorry guys I just can't play a liar's game, I'm no good at it"

          Which basically says, "I'm a liar"

          Which means "I'm a wolf"

          Devo <3 you bud, but it's time for you to go.

          If someone has that chat still post it.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • devonin
            Very Grave Indeed
            Community Manager
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2004
            • 10120

            #515
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Or it means I'm bad at lying. Are you seriously going to try to pass that off as evidence while I'm still alive to point out that I'd close a CT thread trying to argue from that?

            Comment

            • DrKirth
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 484

              #516
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Seriously, devonin, this game could only be referred to as a liar's game only if you were a blue or a red. A normal green would have nothing to lie about and their objective is only to try to see through the lies of others.


              Be efficient.

              Comment

              • jokim
                Don't talk to me.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2006
                • 196

                #517
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                But a green would still have to deal with liars.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #518
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  "We can set up camp. There's a small clearing outside of the North Temples" says hoochan. After some light bickering they decide after the fire in their living quarters they should sit watch on Tokyo from a more primitive setting. They also figure they can build a bone yard at their camp site. The Samurai arrive at their new home; a small region just outside the Tokyo Northern Temples where the elder monks worship. Kekeb's laying down a grass woven tarp while jokim is searching for firewood. Manti is sad; still grieving over th loss of his sister, heavy. The others have elected Manti as their leader so he's calling the shots now. He orders sully to start the bone yard. So while sully's digging up some graves he sees a shadow creep by him. He thinks nothing of it, after all the sun is setting and there's shadows everywhere. A deep scream is followed by a thud and scraping sound. Manti calls everyone back to their clearing but hoochan doesn't show up. Myst and sc are sent to fetch him, for Manti thought he didn't just hear the call. They find his feet sticking out from under a bush and call over manti and the other Samurai. Manti is sick to his stomach so he has devonin pull out hoochan's body. No luck. He tugs but all he can get from under the bush is the feet;completely severed from the body. Alas, the Dark Samurai have struck again. Kilik and Megamon carry what they could find of Hoochan to the bone yard and BynaryFission and Xception cover the grave with herbs and tools to guide the spirit of hoochan.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Sullyman2007
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1663

                    #519
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Well I wasn't with you guys during that chat, but Devonin admitting hes a bad liar is alot to go off of, I mean Manti kind of jumped on it. I'm just saying though, don't hop the bandwagon.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #520
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Hope I got everyone that time. Do you guys actually read these things?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • devonin
                        Very Grave Indeed
                        Community Manager
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 10120

                        #521
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Or people lying -about- me. Here's the thing in argument: No matter what you manufacture, no matter what you invent or spin, you can always fall back on the last recourse, of the truth.

                        But if you tell the truth and someone doesn't believe you, what can you do? If I'm a human and I say "I'm a human" and someone says "No you aren't" what are you supposed to say to that besides "Um...yes I am"

                        That's my problem with this game. You suggest theoretical possibilities so you can see what follows from them, and people go "No, that's wrong, you're wrong, you're a wolf!"

                        I mean, not everyone is like that, clearly. I had one conversation with Manti where we looked at what would follow from the assumption that -he- was a wolf, that mega was a wolf, that lito was a wolf and that I was a wolf. It was enough to be convincing to me that Lito wasn't the real seer, but some people took any suggestion that it was worthwhile to consider all angles as an accusation and flipped out.

                        And I really can't believe that saying "I'm not good at games where you have to constantly manipulate people" is an admission of being a wolf. It's an admission, srangely enough, of feeling that I'm not good at games where you have to constantly manipulate people. If that actually passes as evidence in this game, it just underscores again my belief all along that CT people are not necessarily TWG people.

                        Manti, thanks for convincing me to try it out, if nothing else, I'll probably do some hosting so we can have some storylines with fewer horrible spelling and grammatical errors, but to make it real easy for the game to progress, I'm voting Devonin

                        Comment

                        • DrKirth
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 484

                          #522
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          I do. I believe I haven't been in one yet, so I assume I'm still sleeping from when heavy died :P


                          Be efficient.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #523
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            struggeling with the loss of his best friend, DrKirth sits alone in a corner of his tent. He's feeling useless. Sacred. Depressed. He loved heavy just like everyone else did; but they shared something special. DrKirth and heavy grew up together in a small neighborhood outside of Tokyo. They had trained together with hoochan when they turned of age. Their master, litodude, had betrayed them. Now DrKirth spends his time doing as manti orders him and reminiscing. Using a small dagger he slits his writs. DrKirth knows that if he draws his own blood finally he'll be the one to control the pain. He stands up and walks deep into the forest. He brings his swords with him and trains. He practices thrusts and defensive techniques. He practices slashes and jabs; kicks and cuts. DrKirth will not allow himself to die as his closest friends have. He will not allow any more loved ones to perish in the monstrosity of the rising threat of the Dark Samurai! He will prevail!

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #524
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Better? Don't worry, you're not dead, I just enjoy writing the plots.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • dooey100
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 370

                                #525
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                I'm not in any of the stories either

                                Comment

                                Working...