jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
Collapse
X
-
Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
Oh, I already know how it goes. I'm going to go to bed, it's two in the morning. Nighty night, my little Asian Samurai's.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
At last the day is coming to an end. I can't wait to see what transpires during the night, then the next day.Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]
https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-themeComment
-
Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
Hey, guys. Kikik's AIM is the same as his FFR name. I'll go update the OP.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
Ok, fixed. Everyone feel free to PM and AIM him. But he doesn't really remember how to play, so I'll give him a hand in understanding the rules and stuff. Cheers.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
bored
and
on
a
computer
so
posting
like
this
because
I
can.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
Correct. Unless I get the appropriate PM(s) before then.
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
Oh my ****ing god! We're ****ing watching enchanted! **** this ****- This is ****ing retarded ass ****! ****ing help me out of this ****ing ****! **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Originally posted by darksharkEveryone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.Originally posted by apersoni had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years
Originally posted by Sprite-More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.Originally posted by MinaciousGraceyeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank
i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mineComment
-
Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai
Triple post ftw. So, Lito is going to be lynched rzr?Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]
https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-themeComment
Comment