jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #646
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Hey guys, I'm not feeling well and I'm tired so I'm going to take a nap. The night will be extended until I wake up, at about ten or eleven. Enjoy and be active.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #647
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      No activity. -____-

      Comment

      • Kekeb
        davai
        • Dec 2006
        • 2765

        #648
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        =/

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #649
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          After his training match his partner, his defeated partner, is frustrated and angry. Known to have a hot head and a quick temper, megamon is plotting against Xception. Drawing a diagram in the soil, he shows it to sc. They share a laugh at the diagram. A closer look reveals the picture to be Xception hanging from a tree with his innocent body cut up. Xception is one of the most beautiful, respected Samurai in all the world. Which brought him many enemies in the meantime. So when megamon called him into the woods for a re-match nobody was too surprised. The slightly disturbing sounds of a typical Samurai sparring match occured, but they were traditional and nobody ACTUALLY payed attention until they didn't hear anything. Magically megamon appeared back at the camp site and told everyone he was worried "I was sparring with Xception and he tripped behind a shrub. When I went to look for him he had disappeared." The skeptic Kekeb replied "or did you attack him?" "I would never-" "No, I wouldn't put it beneath you to become so jealous after your defeat." So instead of further debating it further Myst suggests that they send a search party for Xception. They agree it's the best idea and send four of their most trusted men: Manti, sully, Bynary Fission, and Jokim. The four go out to seek their friend and are gone for quite some time. Once they return they all have grave stricken faces and jokim and manti have a large object on their backs. Kilik and DrKirth leap to there feat and shout at the same time "What happened?!" But Myst yells at them to sit down. They return to their log seats quietly. The other three are too upset to speak so manti bids them good night and says they can go to sleep now. Manti, being the Samurai Leader, knows he has to explain what has happened. "We got to the shrub megamon was talking about but we couldn't find anything." He shrugged and twitched for a second. "So we went a little further out and found a tree with a large object hanging from it, too large to be a wild animal. So we went to the tree. We found Xception's body slung roughly over a low branch and he wasn't breathing." Manti tilts his head down; he doesn't want to look at his friends for he knows one of them killed his best Samurai. "When we took his body down he was bleeding from just about every opening in his body. He had several deep cuts as well. After we removed him we obviously searched surrounding area for the attacker." At this point Manti looked up and glared his men one by one in the eyes. He stopped on the one he mistrusted the most. "But we found nothing."

          Xception704 is dead. It is now day phase four. The phase will end monday morning at 7 AM EST.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #650
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            wow I died? lol I wasn't joking when I said I was just like another human ... thanks wolf. =)

            gg

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #651
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              lmfao wolf

              Comment

              • Kekeb
                davai
                • Dec 2006
                • 2765

                #652
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                also mega, tell us who you seered

                Comment

                • DrKirth
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 484

                  #653
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  lol wow. I honestly expected megamon to die tonight.


                  Be efficient.

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #654
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    megamon VS DrKirth

                    Two good friends. Actually, they yes like brothers. They were perfectly equal in skill, and they constantly squabbled over it. Nonetheless, they still kept their friendship intact. So DrKirth had been sent to retrieve firewood and megamon was propping up a second tent given than they'd probably be in the forest for a while. As night began to fall the two friends went to test their skill again in the dark. Megamon and DrKirth didn't want to get hurt so they used bamboo swords. A rough fight and a few cuts and bruises later DrKirth stands over Megamon who's on his knees grinning at his friend. "I must admit, you've gotten really good" said megamon. "Thanks, buddy, so've you." As DrKirth goes to knock the bamboo sword from Megamon's hand Megamon's finger's spin the sword into a position over his head and deflects the attack then twists his hands to push the tip of his sword into the inner side of DrKirth's hand; a pressure point. At this point the sword falls from DrKirth's hand and Megamon stands up after disarming his friend. "Good match, I thought you had me" he says. "So did I" said DrKirth bitterly.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #655
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Just as a warning my inbox has been really ****ed up so I'm clearing it out (almost 5 k messages) so I won't be able to retrieve anything after I do it.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • megamon88
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 2567

                        #656
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        DrKirth seered as green.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #657
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          DON'T MAKE ME FIND REPLACEMENTS! Seeing that DrKirth is the only one viewing this thread! And has been for quite some time!

                          P.S. Thank you, DrKirth

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Kekeb
                            davai
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 2765

                            #658
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            in-activeness causes in-activeness.

                            i see you kirth

                            Comment

                            • KilikOdagawa
                              Zombie Dancer
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 737

                              #659
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              I see Mega and Kekeb :3
                              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #660
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                                I see Mega and Kekeb :3
                                get on aim -_-

                                Comment

                                Working...