jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jugglinguy
    Use me as a porta-potty
    • Dec 2006
    • 4319

    #361
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Also I probably won't be on much tomorrow, not only do I have school, but I have to do a commercial for a bank cause i won some money (god this'll suck... I better get paid for commercial and the money i won)
    Originally posted by Jem
    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #362
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Insta on lito, right? If so I'll end day now.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • jugglinguy
        Use me as a porta-potty
        • Dec 2006
        • 4319

        #363
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Yup
        Originally posted by Jem
        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #364
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          "You ****ing fool!" said lito "look what you've done!" Myst's face is in shock. "I... I didn't mean to..." "Well, you did! What the hell yes you thinking? Now we'll never know who killed heavy!" "Look, I'm sorry. We can climb down the cliff and get the god damn thing". "No, it's too late for that. It's probably broken." "Well stop ****ing yelling at me. I said it was an accident!". "I don't care. I'm tired of you ****ing up." Manti walks in and asks what's going on. "Oh, nothing. Myst just broke our only clue to figuring out heavy's murder." replied lito, hostily. Manti calls in the others. As hoochan walks in he sees lito raising his sword behind Myst's back, intending to kill. He sprints forward and manti follows, tailed by sc979 and BynaryFission. The three knock lito to the ground. Hoochan withdraws his twin swords and pulls lito by the hair to his knees. "what the **** was that? HUH?" Lito stares him into the eyes. " Are you going to kill me?" "I've got half a mind to do so!"shouts hoochan. "That's not the Samurai way. He should be jailed, not executed" said manti, nobely. "Look, he's not safe. This **** ends here. I don't want anyone else dying" said hoochan. Manti turns his head away and covers his ears. Bynary retches into a coroner. Sc979 grins a little, but masks it with a few sobs. Jugglinguy comes in right as hoochan is finishing. He sees 2 deep red lines along lito's neck and blood gushing out. "Did he... did he kill her?" He asks. "Yes, and he'd kill more if I didn't stop the sicko" replied hoochan. "At least he died like a man"

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #365
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Don't take it personal if you're not in th story, I'm using the names off the top of my head. It also has no reflection on people's roles. Lito's dead. It's night two. Ya'll have till 9 tomorrow or till I get all PMs. Cheers. P.S. not bad, ey?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Kekeb
              davai
              • Dec 2006
              • 2765

              #366
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Originally posted by rzr
              Don't take it personal if you're not in th story, I'm using the names off the top of my head.
              Where am I ;(.

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #367
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                rofl. bye Lito.

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #368
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Originally posted by rzr
                  He sprints forward and manti follows, tailed by sc979 and BynaryFission. The three knock lito to the ground. Hoochan withdraws his twin swords and... Bynary retches into a coroner...
                  I has da twin swords (avatar). And I wretch into a corner? I'm no coward, hoe.

                  Nah, that was entertaining to read anyways. And yes, you really are a random, spontaneous individual. Like me!
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #369
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Weren't you in the last plot, kekeb?

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #370
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      I'm tired. Wait? A hoe? I bite my thumb at you!

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #371
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Shakespeare.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #372
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Indeed, I'm impressed.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Xception704
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 3984

                            #373
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai



                            p.s. won't be online until waaaaayyyy late tomorrow. so if I'm dead when I come back, I'll be mad -_-

                            soccer team made playoffs. game starts at 8 PM CST ... meaning I won't be back until 11 PM - 12 AM CST.

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #374
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Originally posted by Xception704
                              http://shakespeare.mit.edu/romeo_juliet/full.html

                              p.s. won't be online until waaaaayyyy late tomorrow. so if I'm dead when I come back, I'll be mad -_-

                              soccer team made playoffs. game starts at 8 PM CST ... meaning I won't be back until 11 PM - 12 AM CST.
                              Do you have a reason to be dead?

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #375
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                What the hell is the link? I'm not waiting an hour for my phone to load a new site.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...