jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jokim
    Don't talk to me.
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2006
    • 196

    #601
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Originally posted by rzr
    "Any last words?" says Myst with a smirk. A tear rolls down devonin's cheek and he replies with a shaky voice "I am sorry. And I will die like a man. A SAMUR-" Sully pushes him roughly off the tree branch and his neck snaps.
    Sully!! You wolf!!

    Originally posted by DrKirth
    There weren't any phantoms, were there?
    It was insta, no phantom. Right ?
    ...
    It was insta, right ? >.>

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #602
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      12 were alive, 5 votes. He said night ended at 7:00pm EST, that wasn't an insta, phantoms abound. Also, now I'm dead. Bye guys

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #603
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Again, jokim, the plots have absolutely no reflection on a person's role. It simply puts a name and an action together. I can edit it and put your name there if you'd like, it would still make no difference.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #604
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          I believe phantoms are awarded to sc979 and BynaryFission. Is that all?

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #605
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            I don't see where Jokim voted either.

            Comment

            • megamon88
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 2567

              #606
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              :/ Don't call me megamon88 in the story. It sounds weird in the plot with numbers.
              Just call me mega or megamon. :/

              Comment

              • KilikOdagawa
                Zombie Dancer
                • Jun 2007
                • 737

                #607
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                My reasoning:

                Devonin was smart the whole time. Until he was lynched.

                Well, I voted him, and as he said, was convinced to change my vote.
                IF I'm not mistaken, Devonin had ONE slip up. That was taking lito's side. Which is why I voted him first. WELL, I talked to him about it. He told me about a conversation that was sent from lito, to another player. (Which I will not say. Regardless if it's already been stated) Devonin showed me how he possibly could've been FRAMED. As Devonin himself said, "Lito knew he was dead. So he would try and make it to where he'd be able to eliminate another player after being lynched."

                That worked quite well. Don't you think?

                I asked him who he thought the wolves might be. He outright said Jugglin, (already lynched) and he suspected lito for a while before he started taking his side. Then was reverted back against him. I asked about who he thought was still around. He said "Kekeb. Because I have not even the slightest clue." He looked into it and gradually pulled me to believe as well.

                Now there are two things that could've happened with today's lynching. (Quite literally)
                1.) You just lynched the master wolf. (as he told me)
                2.) You were wrong and there are still two wolves left.
                Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #608
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Dang it.

                  I wrote and re-wrote my reply to your post, but my browser decided to hate me and Backspace became the Back button. -__-

                  Anyway, what my reply was about was that if you look at the logs, there was NO drop in conversation prior to when Lito sent me the first set of logs. In the second set (where he tried to cover up his slip-up), there was a period of two minutes where he said nothing. Granted, he could have had something going on in real life, but I doubt it.

                  Also, naming Jugglinguy as a wolf doesn't clear him at all. Simply put, he had no choice. Jugglinguy was seered red, and there is no Red Miller in this game. The only route he could possibly have taken was to accuse mega of not being a real seer, and that would have put way more suspicion on him than was worthwhile.

                  Comment

                  • KilikOdagawa
                    Zombie Dancer
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 737

                    #609
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    But does my reasoning make sense, based on what I knew at the time?
                    Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #610
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      p.s. the reading shows 2/9 meaning 1/10 if you factor in the AP wolf.

                      Comment

                      • KilikOdagawa
                        Zombie Dancer
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 737

                        #611
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        So you guys did lynch a human?
                        Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #612
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          pps I'M PSYCHIC GUYS

                          Comment

                          • DarkManticoreX2
                            TWG Overlord
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 7355

                            #613
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
                            Now there are two things that could've happened with today's lynching. (Quite literally)
                            1.) You just lynched the master wolf. (as he told me)
                            2.) You were wrong and there are still two wolves left.
                            Please elaborate on #1 Kilik, He told you he was the MW?

                            Or were 1 & 2 just possibilities devo gave you.
                            AAA's = 800

                            Originally posted by V
                            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                            Comment

                            • KilikOdagawa
                              Zombie Dancer
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 737

                              #614
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              He said the that the master wolf would be seered green. Is this right? He said that he could be the master wolf. He wouldn't have told me that.

                              These are just the possibilities but one had to have occurred.
                              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #615
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Ok, just be more careful with your wording.

                                You made it sound like devo told you he was the mw. Which would make you an accomplice
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...