jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #721
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    I swear to ****ing god, I love you, Manti. I couldn't get there guys to post hardly at all, but as soon as you come back they're active again. <3

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Sullyman2007
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1663

      #722
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      I guess thats whats best. Hopefully something will come up though because all the guessing kinda makes it boring.

      Comment

      • Bynary Fission
        Retired One-Hander
        • Jan 2008
        • 2437

        #723
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Well...gah I need leads! I said I'd vote but I forgot Myst was lynched, and, well.....grr. Somebody post some convos. :P
        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

        Comment

        • Kekeb-indx
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 17

          #724
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Originally posted by rzr
          I swear to ****ing god, I love you, Manti. I couldn't get there guys to post hardly at all, but as soon as you come back they're active again. <3
          You're an idiot.

          Comment

          • Kekeb-indx
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 17

            #725
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Originally posted by Sullyman2007
            I guess thats whats best. Hopefully something will come up though because all the guessing kinda makes it boring.
            All this guessing? Maybe you should contribute to catching the wolves then, seeing as you haven't done a whole lot.

            Comment

            • Kekeb-indx
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 17

              #726
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              /troll

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #727
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Kekeb you fool. I told you that you were allowed to evade -only in this thread- going and posting somewhere else ought to get this account permabanned and your original account banned for double the original length. Stop posting outside this thread until your ban expires.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #728
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Oshi! Now what do I do?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #729
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    hi rzr, i see joos

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #730
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      I'm ignoring you right now. I thought devonin's warning would be enough to keep your head on your shoulders. When I got bannnedI didn't get to stay in TWG. Nobody did. Same went for EnR. You got a lucky break and took advantage of it. If devonin lets you stay I'll listen to you and what not.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • devonin
                        Very Grave Indeed
                        Community Manager
                        Event Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 10120

                        #731
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        *shrug* he got a 1-day warning ban from someone else for postwhoring in a blazze thread. Not the kind of thing I'm going to eject from from a jTWG over. If he stays unbanned for the remainder of the game, it's fine by me.

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #732
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Ok, it's your choice, like I said. But if he gets in trouble again I'm finding a replacement. Thanks, devonin.

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • KilikOdagawa
                            Zombie Dancer
                            • Jun 2007
                            • 737

                            #733
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Drama with a capital "D"
                            Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

                            Comment

                            • Kekeb
                              davai
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2765

                              #734
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Post whoring implies that I care about my post count, which I don't.

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #735
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Look, just get back to the game. Ok? Thanks.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...