jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #526
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Lol, you're not playing, you're a wolf! ahhahahahaha I see all; I know all.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • sc979
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2006
      • 1644

      #527
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      I've noticed that you once again forgot to put the time that day ends.
      ...

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #528
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        I didn't forget, I'm glad to see you're observant. You guys have about 48 hours. Or a little more- if my phone gets shut off (no money left) then I'll work at school.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • Xception704
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2006
          • 3984

          #529
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          K let's all get this out into the open.

          Who thinks I'm a complete asshole and shouldn't play jTWG anymore?

          Has nothing to do with the game. I'm not going to draw any bull**** conclusions from it.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #530
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            What the **** are you talking about?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #531
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Don't worry about it rzr.

              I just want the truth from everyone.

              It's not going to change my opinion of you as a person (or internet entity, I suppose). I just want to know.

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #532
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                I don't understand the purpose of this but I see you as a damn good person. You were a kick-ass wolf last game and earned that MVP. I want you to keep playing.

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #533
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  I'm resigning as LVP for making this game hell for a numerous amount of people.

                  My apologies.

                  Comment

                  • Xception704
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 3984

                    #534
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Sorry that sounds weird. I meant I'm withdrawing instead of I'm resigning.

                    Comment

                    • Sullyman2007
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1663

                      #535
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Dude, don't leave in the middle of the game. :/
                      And I still don't get what the problem is..

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #536
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        From the whole game? And why did you reset your Custom Title?

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #537
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Well I'm going to bed. I'll check back again before I leave tomorrow morning (like 6:15'ish).

                          Comment

                          • Bynary Fission
                            Retired One-Hander
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2437

                            #538
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Xception, I don't see how you made this game hell for people...though you made fun of me earlier, you apologized, so it doesn't matter. Please elaborate.
                            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #539
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              This ****ing sucks ****ing balls! I said I wanted to impress FictionJunction this game and this is going to push me back a few more notches I can't afford to be pushed back. Now, Xception704, do I need to find a replacement for you? Tell me now while my friends are online.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #540
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                ... crap.

                                Sorry, I need to just suck it up.

                                I'll continue this game.

                                Devo, this whole conversation is not game-related, so is it allowed to request you to just delete all of it?

                                Comment

                                Working...