jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kekeb-indx
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 17

    #691
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Final vote on Myst
    I'll post some info in a bit.

    Comment

    • rzr
      TWG Veteran
      • Oct 2007
      • 7608

      #692
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Ok, I fixed it add the last two votes. I'd unsure if the 'enter' button worked, someone feel free to edit if you'd like.

      P.S. Sorry, Kekeb and devonin.

      Originally posted by darkshark
      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
      Originally posted by aperson
      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

      Originally posted by Sprite-
      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

      Comment

      • Kekeb-indx
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 17

        #693
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        My main reason for this would be he's generally inactive. I talked to some people on Aim, asking if they've spoken to myst and for the most part it's a no. I myself have seen him on maybe once. There is also as i stated before that he bandwagons, and has not contributed much to the arguments going on. He was low on the radar during the seer debate stuff, and safetied on manti (could be nothing). As I stated, he generally hasn't contributed stuff directly in the thread, but I can't say anything about his Aim convos. (if any of you have talked to myst a lot, please post here).

        A summary would be, from what I see it wouldn't be a horrible loss for us to lynch him. The seer can seer someone else, and we lose a suspect.

        Comment

        • Kekeb-indx
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 17

          #694
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Turns out he's on aim currently.

          Comment

          • Sullyman2007
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 1663

            #695
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Safety on sc979. no particular reason. I'll change if anything good turns up

            Comment

            • Myst1278
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2004
              • 199

              #696
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Well, if you really want to lynch me, I'm not going to try and persuade you otherwise. I'm not the guard or psychic, and I'm not exactly the pinnacle of activity, so you wouldn't be losing anyone important. I'd rather live, but meh, better me than a blue, I suppose.
              Originally posted by Samuel Butler
              Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

              BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
              PM with your code for add.

              Comment

              • DrKirth
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2006
                • 484

                #697
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                I decided to look into that convo between Litodude and Devonin that Xception had posted in that weird format, and there's a part of it that seemed interesting:

                "devonin" (11:58:35 AM): everyone seems really keen on seeing what you have to say about the counterclaim
                Litodude (11:58:58 AM): i know i know i'm typing, posting in a bit
                Litodude (11:59:10 AM): can you invite me to the chat please?
                Litodude (7:12:00 PM): sup devo
                "devonin" (7:12:08 PM): Hey, how goes?
                Litodude (7:12:18 PM): manti asked for our logs
                Litodude (7:12:22 PM): i didn't really think about it
                Litodude (7:12:33 PM): i just figured that i seer you, randomly Litodude (7:12:39 PM): what struck out to me
                "devonin" (7:12:41 PM): *shrug* I already told him I don't log stuff, send him yours if he wants them.
                Litodude (7:12:47 PM): was that you mentioned bynary
                Litodude (7:12:58 PM): what was that about?
                "devonin" (7:13:06 PM): When i mentioned him when?
                Litodude (7:13:51 PM): danielruffolo18 (9:36:31 PM):Anyways, to business, I'm about 100% positive I can get BynaryFission to admit if he has any special role
                "devonin" (7:14:10 PM): Oh right, well he knows me, he likes me, he thinks I'm cool.
                "devonin" (7:14:23 PM): I don't see why I couldn't get him to be honest with me.
                Litodude (7:14:54 PM): yea that's what i thought you meant
                Litodude (7:14:55 PM): danielruffolo18 (9:36:52 PM):He's got a bit of a hero worship thing going for me cuzof CT
                "devonin" (7:15:07 PM): Right. He likes that I don't treat him like a kid.
                Litodude (7:15:25 PM): so you figure you can bring him into our alliance as well?
                Litodude (7:15:33 PM): er
                Litodude (7:15:37 PM): more importantly
                Litodude (7:15:41 PM): give up his role to us?
                "devonin" (7:16:34 PM): I only had a really short convo with him tonight when he popped online, but I'm about 80% sure he's green

                Litodude (7:16:50 PM): i see
                Litodude (7:16:51 PM): well
                Litodude (7:16:58 PM): let's be clear now that i still don't trust you completely
                Litodude (7:17:04 PM): even though i seered you green
                Litodude (7:17:15 PM): that mention of fishing for roles seems a bit suspicious
                Litodude (7:17:23 PM): but i guess
                Litodude (7:17:26 PM): it is credible
                "devonin" (7:17:31 PM): Well, if you seer him tomorrow and he's also green, you can by definition trust him at least as much as you trust me.
                Litodude (7:17:35 PM): seeing as you two could have an early alliance
                "devonin" (7:17:37 PM): I mean we can't both seer green and both not be humans.
                Litodude (7:17:39 PM): that's true
                Litodude (7:17:48 PM): assuming i'm still alive


                I want to know what everyone else thinks about it. If we trust Xception's psychic reports to be accurate and megamon to be the real seer, then both Litodude and Devonin were wolves. So, do you think they planted the information on Bynary to detract attention from him (i.e. Bynary is a wolf), or is this piece of chat genuine and Bynary is a human?


                Be efficient.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #698
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Was there a vote in that giant mass of bold?

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • DrKirth
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 484

                    #699
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    No, it was just bolded for emphasis of focus.


                    Be efficient.

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #700
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Ok, thanks for clarifying. Sorry for interrupting.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #701
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Ok, I see I have a phantom, but is it possible for me to still vote?
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • Sullyman2007
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1663

                          #702
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Yes.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #703
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Yeah, I already explained phantoms to Kilik but I'll do it again. There's three stages of phantoms. The first one counts as .001 of a vote. So basically, if you were the only one with a phantom and everyone else had one vote including you, you would then hue technically 1.001 votes and by lynched. The second stage is when a phantom = a whole vote. The same rules apply as the first stage except they count as 1 vote. The third stage is a game ban. Well, technically if one reaches three phantoms thy recieve a 2 game ban. This can be appealed with the host or the council if you have a good enough reason.

                            An example of this would be the previous jTWG where Xception was a wolf and used a phantom on another player to insta them and win the game.
                            Also, an example of a good excuse is that of mattc16. He lives in England and his time zone is very different from ours so he's online usually when we are not.

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #704
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT: DAY PHASE # 4 IS NOW BEING BUMPED DOWN TO 10:00 PM EST, MARCH 30TH (tonight). PHANTOMS WILL STILL BE GIVEN OUT, I WILL SEND A PM TO ALL LIVING PLAYERS MAKING THIS ANNOUNCEMENT!

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #705
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                2. sc979
                                3. Myst1278
                                5. KilikOdagawa
                                7. Megamon88
                                8. DrKirth
                                10. Jokim
                                12. BynaryFission
                                13. kekeb
                                15. DarkManticoreX2
                                16. Sullyman2007

                                I'm spilt between Bynary, Kilik and SC.

                                Going to vote Kilik on the circumstantial evidence that he only got active after lito died.

                                Sorry about my activity guys, 11 hours of driving today. Started at 8:30 AM, and didn't get home from the convention till just about now.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...