jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #331
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    danielruffolo18 (4:37:44 PM): So you've got some explaining to do. It's been pretty much proven to me that you aren't the seer.
    "litodude" (4:42:53 PM): yea
    "litodude" (4:42:59 PM): can yo tell me when manti gets back
    danielruffolo18 (4:43:22 PM): If I'm around, but I kinda wanted to give you a chance to defend yourself before I assume you're a wolf and vote agianst you
    "litodude" (4:45:22 PM): it's fine really
    danielruffolo18 (4:47:55 PM): So you're admitting to me you're a wolf then?
    "litodude" (4:48:10 PM): i'm sorry dev
    "litodude" (4:48:13 PM): i thought i trusted you

    "litodude" (4:48:31 PM): i didn't really tihnk you would be swayed by manti
    "litodude" (4:48:33 PM): or anyone else
    "litodude" (4:48:41 PM): argh
    "litodude" (4:48:52 PM): why is it so ****ing difficult for people to believe me
    "litodude" (4:49:11 PM): manti's being a dick as always and siding with the newb just because he thinks i could pull off a fake seer
    danielruffolo18 (4:49:19 PM): Well I got some pretty compelling evidence to make me re-look at things.
    "litodude" (4:49:24 PM): and xception's stupidity and ignorance -
    "litodude" (4:49:26 PM): w/e
    "litodude" (4:49:36 PM): - makes me even more infuriated
    "litodude" (4:49:37 PM): ...
    "litodude" (4:49:39 PM): can't spell
    "litodude" (4:50:08 PM): sorry about my lack of response, i'm trying to write a post addressing many questions at once
    "litodude" (4:51:09 PM): i want the log between manti and mega
    "litodude" (4:51:16 PM): that is if they talked on aim, which i'm assuming
    danielruffolo18 (4:52:31 PM): well from what they've told me and what you've told me, I'm more than likely changing my vote to you
    "litodude" (4:52:55 PM): frankly, i'm more concerned with others than you"litodude" (4:53:10 PM): it's hard for me to change your opnion
    "litodude" (4:53:21 PM): seeing as you can adequately
    "litodude" (4:53:21 PM): erm
    "litodude" (4:53:27 PM): create?
    "litodude" (4:53:29 PM): no
    "litodude" (4:53:37 PM):"picture" the various possibilities
    "litodude" (4:53:49 PM): what's really pissng me off is xception's posts
    danielruffolo18 (4:53:56 PM): Well, I'll sit on safety for a little while and give you a chance to plead your case, but odds are, as much as I hate to admit I got fooled, that you're a wolf.
    "litodude" (4:54:11 PM): meh
    "litodude" (4:54:13 PM): believe what you may
    "litodude" (4:54:17 PM): i am
    "litodude" (4:54:19 PM): though
    "litodude" (4:54:26 PM): coming out to you
    "litodude" (4:54:32 PM): even if there's a possiblity that you're the MW
    "litodude" (4:54:37 PM): i'm str8 up seer
    danielruffolo18 (4:55:10 PM): Well you already came out as seer, so coming out again now doesn't change anything.
    "litodude" (4:55:37 PM): yea
    "litodude" (4:55:38 PM): i guess
    danielruffolo18 (4:56:31 PM): Well, like I said, i'll stay safety for a while in case you have something dramatic up your sleeve, but I gotta run and eat dinner.
    "litodude" (4:56:38 PM): alright
    "litodude" (4:56:40 PM): ttyl then
    What the crap is this nonsense about the "accidental" slip quote? Lito's trying to frigging set me up on his way down, because everyone's at least considering that I'm MW Lito

    Comment

    • DrKirth
      FFR Player
      • Dec 2006
      • 484

      #332
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      I suppose that makes it an insta then.


      Be efficient.

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #333
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Haha, death post since I'm insta'd:

        Sorry for not being honest with everything. I tried to reason myself out as best as possible...but one man cannot work against 3+ others. Take the information I've left for you guys as you may. Good luck humans. 'Twas a fun game.
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #334
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Originally posted by Litodude
          Haha, death post since I'm insta'd:

          Sorry for not being honest with everything. I tried to reason myself out as best as possible...but one man cannot work against 3+ ot hers. Take the information I've left for you guys as you may. Good luck humans. 'Twas a fun game.
          lolwolf

          Comment

          • Kekeb
            davai
            • Dec 2006
            • 2765

            #335
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            So dev tomorrow? Or atleast mind explaining yourself devonin ;s.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #336
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              dev is my default vote unless something else more convincing pops up.

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #337
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Originally posted by Kekeb
                So dev tomorrow? Or atleast mind explaining yourself devonin ;s.
                danielruffolo18 (4:47:55 PM): So you're admitting to me you're a wolf then?
                "litodude" (4:48:10 PM): i'm sorry dev
                "litodude" (4:48:13 PM): i thought i trusted you
                danielruffolo18 (4:52:31 PM): well from what they've told me and what you've told me, I'm more than likely changing my vote to you
                "litodude" (4:52:55 PM): frankly, i'm more concerned with others than you
                What is there for me to say? Megamon was inarticulate, confused and said nothing of substance, Litodude made a lot of sense and seer'd me correctly. I was wrong, I backed the wrong seer, and now since Lito knows he's dead, he's making sure the human who looks the most wolfish to everyone goes down with him.

                I'm pretty much resigned to lynching at this point, but I really don't think you should do it. I think people should be asking who Lito's guardian was, and realising that for at least a day, we have a live and confirmed seer who can hopefully spot us another red.

                The guardian, if they were the real one, now knows who the seer is, so guard them, and we get another vision. Suspicious I might be, but at least wait and see if a confirmed wolf shows up before you hang me.

                Comment

                • Kekeb
                  davai
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2765

                  #338
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  + psychic should come out.. if lito is the fake seer.

                  Comment

                  • jugglinguy
                    Use me as a porta-potty
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 4319

                    #339
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Devonin just made a spelling error O_O (realising)
                    Originally posted by Jem
                    Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                    You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #340
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Like I said before, and as I encourage everyone to do, keep an open mind (like Bynary's doing).

                      Open mind is great.

                      However, again I point out the fact that Lito seered you green. Why would you seem the most wolfish?

                      Using his own argument against himself, what're the chances of seering the MW? 1/16.

                      Which should make you a human. But you're saying he turns around and makes up a log? Why not pick someone else? i.e. manti who hasn't been seered?

                      Also, there is the fact that since Lito faked seer, he knew full well the consequences of seering someone the wrong color. Obviously, he would lose all credibility in being a seer. So why not seer someone you're absolutely sure will go along with what you say? i.e. a wolf.

                      Now, this sounds weird because why would Lito put another wolf like that into the spotlight with him.

                      He took a risk in claiming seer. In analyzing his personality, Lito seems largely overconfident to me.

                      What I'm thinking is that he was confident he would get megamon lynched (I can post excerpts from the first AIM chatroom reflecting such). This means that megamon would be looked upon as the fake seer, and since Lito is the "real" seer, devonin would be a "confirmed" human.

                      Comment

                      • jugglinguy
                        Use me as a porta-potty
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 4319

                        #341
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Originally posted by Kekeb
                        + psychic should come out.. if lito is the fake seer.
                        I thought we and you (wow grammar) pretty much knew he was wolf. Anyways, since the megamon knows the psychic and i assume there still are no counterclaims, the psychic should tell megamon, and then megamon address the thread. There's absolutely NO NEED AT ALL for the psychic to come out, and it'd lead to his instant death if he did.
                        Originally posted by Jem
                        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #342
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by Kekeb
                          + psychic should come out.. if lito is the fake seer.
                          P.S. Psychic, disregard Kekeb's post (quoted above).

                          Do NOT reveal yourself to anyone other than mega/Manti.

                          Comment

                          • Bynary Fission
                            Retired One-Hander
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2437

                            #343
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            If the psychic came out, he could be lynched. Then we'd never know who was who, with the exception of slip-ups and suspicious blocks of text. Really, like everybody, keep your identity a secret. Look what claiming to be the seer did to Lito. It got him lynched in the long run.
                            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #344
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Can we get this stickied? Manti? Devonin? Uhhhh fishfishrevolution? Someone? ANYONE! This is madness!

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #345
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                oh

                                My bad.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...