jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Myst1278
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 199

    #316
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Lito
    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
    PM with your code for add.

    Comment

    • Xception704
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 3984

      #317
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      megamon (3): Litodude, sullyman2007, hoochan
      BynaryFission (1): jokim
      Litodude (5): DarkManticorex2, Kekeb, megamon88, Xception704, Myst1278
      Kilik (1): devonin
      Xception704 (1): jugglinguy

      Yet to vote (4): sc979, KilikOdagwa, DrKirth, BynaryFission

      + 3 to insta

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #318
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        P.S. Here's Lito's version of a chat log which took him 40 minutes to get.

        [code]Litodude (7:31:04 PM): hello devonin danielruffolo18 (7:31:12 PM): HI there Litodude (7:31:36 PM): i come to you as a fellow player in the upcoming jtwg Litodude (7:31:41 PM): and i would like to make a request danielruffolo18 (7:31:47 PM): What's that? Litodude (7:32:00 PM): well Litodude (7:32:13 PM): we've actually been trying to get a lot more players to play twg Litodude (7:32:21 PM): well Litodude (7:32:24 PM): more precisely Litodude (7:32:27 PM): players from CT Litodude (7:32:32 PM): and not just cc/gt Litodude (7:32:37 PM): the problem is Litodude (7:32:53 PM): there's already a locked thread in ct about twg that no one really notices Litodude (7:33:01 PM): ("newbs nvr read stickies) Litodude (7:33:03 PM): " Litodude (7:33:14 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=21066 o hi Litodude (7:33:20 PM): i'm not asking to unlock it Litodude (7:33:31 PM): but actually give it a nice bump Litodude (7:33:39 PM): and not just to SAY "bump" Litodude (7:33:46 PM): i can give you this link http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=87327 Litodude (7:34:08 PM): a thread which bdn made that makes the game a bit easier to understand + promoting the game danielruffolo18 (7:41:30 PM): http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=21066 Litodude (7:41:53 PM): For Great Justice! Litodude (7:41:57 PM): ty luv ~ danielruffolo18 (7:42:00 PM): No problem danielruffolo18 (7:42:08 PM): Now I just have to see if I can make it past day 1 of a game :P Litodude (7:42:12 PM): haha yea danielruffolo18 (7:42:28 PM): I don't know which would be worse danielruffolo18 (7:42:41 PM): Getting wolved on night 1 for being me, or being lynched on day 1 for being me danielruffolo18 (7:43:04 PM): Regardless, I bet if I'm not Seer, I get Seer'd first night Litodude (7:43:04 PM): walking dog Litodude (7:43:12 PM): yea lol Litodude (7:43:15 PM): br tho danielruffolo18 (7:43:18 PM): ok danielruffolo18 (9:26:55 PM): Count down to getting wolved on night one of my first game, I give it 10 minutes Litodude (9:31:49 PM): all pms have to be turned in before the deadline in order to move into day Litodude (9:32:03 PM): otherwise, there will be a set time to have those pms turned in danielruffolo18 (9:32:16 PM): Well, if I'm human, I figure it won't take four people long to submit my name if they decide they want me dead :P danielruffolo18 (9:32:26 PM): If I live through the night, human or otherwise, I might get more than 20 minutes Litodude (9:32:48 PM): oh brb parents and chores Litodude (9:34:15 PM): hey again Litodude (9:34:18 PM): btw Litodude (9:34:26 PM): can you turn on rzr's bbcode suage? Litodude (9:34:34 PM): i think edu or guido turned it off danielruffolo18 (9:34:34 PM): I don't know danielruffolo18 (9:34:42 PM): I think he's posting from a cellphone danielruffolo18 (9:34:51 PM): like, in the pm Litodude (9:34:53 PM): that doesn't mean he can't use bbcode danielruffolo18 (9:34:58 PM): He left a " off his first colour tab danielruffolo18 (9:35:05 PM): thus it didn't work danielruffolo18 (9:35:07 PM): He's just a bad typist Litodude (9:35:15 PM): but look at his signature danielruffolo18 (9:35:16 PM): [color="red] danielruffolo18 (9:36:31 PM): Anyways, to business, I'm about 100% positive I can get BynaryFission to admit if he has any special role Litodude (9:36:37 PM): actually Litodude (9:36:39 PM): i was going for that too Litodude (9:36:44 PM): we need to set up a plan danielruffolo18 (9:36:52 PM): He's got a bit of a hero worship thing going for me cuzof CT Litodude (9:36:59 PM): actually Litodude (9:37:05 PM): i talked to him when he came into VC Litodude (9:37:13 PM): i guess he doesn't like shenlon very much Litodude (9:37:26 PM): i tihnk BF mistakened him for someone else that called him a ****** Litodude (9:37:42 PM): (but I still think he's an obnoxious, oblivious teenager still) danielruffolo18 (9:37:49 PM): Also, there are [noparse] tags around his sig because he broke rules about his sig. Litodude (9:37:53 PM): no matter how intellectual he seems danielruffolo18 (9:37:54 PM): I'm quite positive he can use bbcode in posts Litodude (9:37:57 PM): o Litodude (9:37:58 PM): mmk imma go for a bit maybe bed danielruffolo18 (9:38:15): Ok. danielruffolo18 (10:51:27 PM): Xception's talking to me Litodude (10:51:40 PM): what's he saying danielruffolo18 (10:51:59 PM): "Xception704": so ... what's your role? danielruffolo18 (10:52:09 PM): danielruffolo18: And I'm plain old human. So chances are still pretty good I'm getting nuked tonight. "Xception704": Ah I see ... lol danielruffolo18: Which kinda pisses me off. "Xception704": that blows ... "Xception704": maybe you can get the guardian to protect you instead "Xception704": rofl Litodude (11:10:12): you talking to kekeb? he says you're acting wolfish. devonin" (11:10:59 PM): Eh, I was pretty much saying what I said to xception. I don't know if it qualifies as "wolfish." "devonin" went away at 11:31:35 PM. "devonin" went away at 11:37:32 PM. "devonin" went away at 11:37:44 PM. "devonin" went away at 11:37:46 PM. "devonin" went away at 11:37:48 PM. "devonin" went away at 11:47:13 PM. "devonin" went away at 11:47:23 PM. "devonin" signed off at 12:43:36 AM. "devonin" is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in. "devonin" signed on at 12:45:41 AM. "devonin" went away at 12:46:02 AM. Auto Response from Litodude (10:02:15 AM): breajfast n1? call me "devonin" (10:02:47 AM): I suggest treading lightly and not fishing for roles any more than you absolutely have to "devonin" went away at 11:05:34 AM. Litodude (11:47:35 AM): thank's guys Auto Response from "devonin" (11:47:36 AM): I'm being a gamer nerd, back in a while. "devonin" returned at 11:57:59 AM. "devonin" (11:58:35 AM): everyone seems really keen on seeing what you have to say about the counterclaim Litodude (11:58:58 AM): i know i know i'm typing, posting in a bit Litodude (11:59:10 AM): can you invite me to the chat please? Litodude (7:12:00 PM): sup devo "devonin" (7:12:08 PM): Hey, how goes? Litodude (7:12:18 PM): manti asked for our logs Litodude (7:12:22 PM): i didn't really think about it Litodude (7:12:33 PM): i just figured that i seer you, randomly Litodude (7:12:39 PM): what struck out to me "devonin" (7:12:41 PM): *shrug* I already told him I don't log stuff, send him yours if he wants them. Litodude (7:12:47 PM): was that you mentioned bynary Litodude (7:12:58 PM): what was that about? "devonin" (7:13:06 PM): When i mentioned him when? Litodude (7:13:51 PM): danielruffolo18 (9:36:31 PM):Anyways, to business, I'm about 100% positive I can get BynaryFission to admit if he has any special role "devonin" (7:14:10 PM): Oh right, well he knows me, he likes me, he thinks I'm cool. "devonin" (7:14:23 PM): I don't see why I couldn't get him to be honest with me. Litodude (7:14:54 PM): yea that's what i thought you meant Litodude (7:14:55 PM): danielruffolo18 (9:36:52 PM):He's got a bit of a hero worship thing going for me cuzof CT "devonin" (7:15:07 PM): Right. He likes that I don't treat him like a kid. Litodude (7:15:25 PM): so you figure you can bring him into our alliance as well? Litodude (7:15:33 PM): er Litodude (7:15:37 PM): more importantly Litodude (7:15:41 PM): give up his role to us? "devonin" (7:16:34 PM): I only had a really short convo with him tonight when he popped online, but I'm about 80% sure he's green Litodude (7:16:50 PM): i see Litodude (7:16:51 PM): well Litodude (7:16:58 PM): let's be clear now that i still don't trust you completely Litodude (7:17:04 PM): even though i seered you green Litodude (7:17:15 PM): that mention of fishing for roles seems a bit suspicious Litodude (7:17:23 PM): but i guess Litodude (7:17:26 PM): it is credible "devonin" (7:17:31 PM): Well, if you seer him tomorrow and he's also green, you can by definition trust him at least as much as you trust me. Litodude (7:17:35 PM): seeing as you two could have an early alliance "devonin" (7:17:37 PM): I mean we can't both seer green and both not be humans. Litodude (7:17:39 PM): that's true Litodude (7:17:48 PM): assuming i'm still alive[/code]

        Comment

        • Sullyman2007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1663

          #319
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          *****s himself*

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #320
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            "BynaryFission" (5:21:30 PM): Are you there?
            jungmour2009 (5:21:33 PM): hi
            jungmour2009 (5:21:34 PM): yeah
            "BynaryFission" (5:21:43 PM): Ahh, I was trying to get in contact with you.
            "BynaryFission" (5:21:51 PM): I think Lito MIGHT be innocent.
            jungmour2009 (5:22:09 PM): are you serious?
            "BynaryFission" (5:22:12 PM): He told me that he assumed I was a human, and sais that it didn't change his perception of me.
            "BynaryFission" (5:22:17 PM): This means he'sa a human.
            jungmour2009 (5:22:19 PM): ....
            jungmour2009 (5:22:33 PM): dude
            jungmour2009 (5:22:35 PM): that means nothing at all
            "BynaryFission" (5:22:40 PM): I think he could be innocwnt, cuz I talked with him the other day.
            "BynaryFission" (5:22:46 PM): I know, but it's possible
            "BynaryFission" (5:22:51 PM): I need to find my IM.
            "BynaryFission" (5:23:30 PM): You there?

            jungmour2009 (5:23:32 PM): yes
            "BynaryFission" (5:23:57 PM): Well...I know it sounds stupid but I heard a few other things, but based on that statement me might not be a human, you know hat I'm getting at?
            "BynaryFission" (5:24:00 PM): what*

            jungmour2009 (5:24:08 PM): you're not a human?
            jungmour2009 (5:24:11 PM): wtf
            jungmour2009 (5:24:13 PM): why would you tell me that
            "BynaryFission" (5:24:18 PM): I didn't say that.
            "BynaryFission" (5:24:23 PM): He*, not me.
            jungmour2009 (5:24:28 PM): yeah, he's a wolf
            "BynaryFission" (5:24:38 PM): I dunno, I'm IMing him right now.
            jungmour2009 (5:24:41 PM): dude
            jungmour2009 (5:24:43 PM): don't even listen to him
            jungmour2009 (5:24:46 PM): he's bull****ting 100%
            jungmour2009 (5:24:49 PM): he stopped IM'ing me
            jungmour2009 (5:24:53 PM): as soon as I called him out
            jungmour2009 (5:24:57 PM): sorry about the language by the way
            "BynaryFission" (5:24:59 PM): I think so, but that one statement, as you say it means nothing, it kinda changed my mind.
            jungmour2009 (5:25:01 PM): I forget that you're only 14
            "BynaryFission" (5:25:06 PM): lol, I don't care.
            jungmour2009 (5:25:09 PM): dude, anyone could be a wolf
            "BynaryFission" (5:25:13 PM): Exactly.
            jungmour2009 (5:25:18 PM): and be like "oh I think you're a human, that doesn't change anything"
            "BynaryFission" (5:25:28 PM): But that statement and others could imply something else.

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #321
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Just for emphasis for those who haven't figured it out.

              "BynaryFission" (5:25:28 PM): But that statement and others could imply something else.
              "BynaryFission" (5:26:01 PM): I know, anybody can lie.
              jungmour2009 (5:26:39 PM): omg
              jungmour2009 (5:26:42 PM): hey bynary
              jungmour2009 (5:26:44 PM): i think you're human
              "BynaryFission" (5:26:47 PM): Thyis is all rather confusing, ya know? It all depends on how you interpret it.
              "BynaryFission" (5:26:50 PM): Really?
              jungmour2009 (5:26:50 PM): but that doesn't change my perception of you
              jungmour2009 (5:26:55 PM): I'm not wolf now, right?
              "BynaryFission" (5:26:56 PM): I know what you mean..
              "BynaryFission" (5:27:02 PM): I'm saying you never know.

              Comment

              • Sullyman2007
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1663

                #322
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                It sounds like Bynary is just trying to keep an open mind, which is good, but you need to be realistic. Lito made a pretty big slip, and now hes paying for it.

                Comment

                • jugglinguy
                  Use me as a porta-potty
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 4319

                  #323
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Lito

                  Now to wander if that log was true or not.. either way he admits defeat.
                  Originally posted by Jem
                  Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                  You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                  Comment

                  • Bynary Fission
                    Retired One-Hander
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 2437

                    #324
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Yeah...I am, but Lito right now is the most convincing. However, I do have second thoughts about it. But still, mistakes can be made and thus should be accounted for when found. If not, then keep an eye out for discrepancies.
                    Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                    https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                    Comment

                    • Xception704
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 3984

                      #325
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Yeah. Bynary is putting forth an effort way above what most people do. He's actually trying to analyze things and think about them for himself.

                      I don't know why I posted those logs ... I really shouldn't have. =\

                      I didn't mean to really make fun of you, because you don't deserve to be made fun of.

                      Like Sully said, open mind is great. =)

                      Comment

                      • Bynary Fission
                        Retired One-Hander
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 2437

                        #326
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Originally posted by Xception704
                        Yeah. Bynary is putting forth an effort way above what most people do. He's actually trying to analyze things and think about them for himself.

                        I don't know why I posted those logs ... I really shouldn't have. =\

                        I didn't mean to really make fun of you, because you don't deserve to be made fun of.

                        Like Sully said, open mind is great. =)
                        Thanks. I really enjoy this game, and it deserves to have my best effort put forth. And yes, it's loads of fun.
                        Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                        https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #327
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          megamon (3): Litodude, sullyman2007, hoochan
                          BynaryFission (1): jokim
                          Litodude (7): DarkManticorex2, Kekeb, megamon88, Xception704, Myst1278, jugglinguy, Bynary_Fission
                          Kilik (1): devonin

                          Yet to vote (3): sc979, KilikOdagwa, DrKirth

                          Skipped Bynary's vote earlier ... my bad.

                          Comment

                          • jugglinguy
                            Use me as a porta-potty
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 4319

                            #328
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            9 for teh insta
                            Originally posted by Jem
                            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #329
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              15 players left.

                              8 > 50%

                              Comment

                              • jugglinguy
                                Use me as a porta-potty
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 4319

                                #330
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Wait I'm an idiot, there's 15 which means 8 for the insta.
                                Originally posted by Jem
                                Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                                You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                                Comment

                                Working...