jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #301
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Originally posted by Litodude
    What? **** need more time bbl
    =/= means "not equal to" or "doesn't mean"

    Mega panicked last night.

    Again, panic =/= wolf.

    Comment

    • devonin
      Very Grave Indeed
      Community Manager
      Event Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2004
      • 10120

      #302
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Lito was trying to be funny. YOu said panicking doesn't equal wolf, so he was like "Hey look, I'm panicking"

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #303
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Thanks for pointing that out. -_-

        Comment

        • Litodude
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2006
          • 4548

          #304
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Originally posted by devonin
          The problem here is that by refusing to name names, Megamon hasn't actually made a substantive claim. Manti came out and said "Someone said they got seered blue and were blue" which gives megamon all the info he needs to go "Yeah, I totally seered someone blue" and since at this point, the psychic coming out openly would just be wolfbait for tonight, odds are nobody is going to come out to contradict him (say by going "no, actually I'm the psychic and you didn't contact me") because if they did, the guardian would be put into an even worse position of deciding whether to guard one of the two seers, or the newly revealed psychic.

          In that case, I'd say 100% one of the three of them gets wolved.
          Originally posted by devonin
          If there are no counterclaims [of the psychic], ONE POSSIBILITY is that mega is the seer, lito is a wolf, and your psychic is real. Another possibility is that the real pyschic still thinks you and mega are wolves and won't say anything about their role for fear of being messily devoured. Another possibility is that the psychic is one of the people who've been inactive and they don't even know a claim was made.
          -
          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2

          You [devonin] mentioned the possibility of someone being inactive and not noticing this is going on. The only person who wasn't online yesterday was Mattc's replacement kilik.
          This statement is partial true. Yes, everyone was active with the exclusion of mattc, but the times when everyone was on varies. Not everyone was online at 4 am(pst), and neither was everyone on during the afternoon where most of the conversation took place [chat room]. Bynary Fission was not online most of the time, and only came online once I wrote on his wall saying to. heavyleah was partially inactive, present in location at the chat, but went Away. You, yourself Manti, were not online until you got off work, coming into the middle of the chat, somewhat unknown of the happenings in the hours you missed.

          -
          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
          Did you miss the convo I had with said person a couple of pages back where I edited out his name?

          If you're going to go down that route, theres really nothing I can do to stop you short of Posting him name in the thread.

          Which obviously isn't going to happen because of lol wolf.
          Originally posted by devonin
          Um...or the person claiming to be a psychic doesn't actually exist.
          I mentioned before, in the log between Kekeb and I, and 'twas aforementioned, that might be be likely.

          Originally posted by Sullyman2007
          Megamon -said- he seerd a blue, but for all we know the blue that agreed could be wolf. Lito seering a green just seems more compelling to me.
          There's nothing compelling about my seering. I received what was given to me by rzr, by pm. It wouldn't matter, by itself, what we supposedly seered, but you must also question who we seered and why.

          I'm amazed to find out, that on a Night 1 seering, megamon HAPPENED to -radnomly- seer "someone" and that this "someone" is the psychic. What are the odds, given a completely random playerlist, that on the first opportunity to seering once manages to find the Psychic? Isn't that a 1/16th chance of happening? This is assuming that third party individual exists. Although it's not highly probably, I'm not excluded the fact the it "could" happen.

          I'll quote what was said by megamon earlier:
          Originally posted by megamon88
          Ok, i'll seer someone else.
          He was going to seer me first, but then decided against it after I told him what would happen if you seered someone and died. Honestly, I didn't think of it as a logical response but does prove the randomization of his seering. THUS, this leads to what I was saying in the previous paragraph.
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

          dude
          out west?
          the fuck kinda location is west?
          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


          Originally posted by lurker
          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

          Comment

          • Xception704
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 3984

            #305
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            rofl. Don't even read the bull**** Lito just posted.

            Here's what Lito himself just sent me ... it's an excerpt from a chat log he JUST sent me:

            Litodude (4:45:59 PM): "devonin" (1:04:40 PM):Okay so you'r egetting lynched, and then we have to kill the guardian

            Comment

            • Xception704
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2006
              • 3984

              #306
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              I harassed Lito to give me the ORIGINAL chat log between himself and devo, and I suppose in his panic of giving me something, he included that little detail.

              Hi wolf + accomplice.

              Comment

              • Xception704
                FFR Veteran
                • Jul 2006
                • 3984

                #307
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                P.S. See how stupid you were in coming out to Lito guardian?

                Comment

                • hoochan
                  woah shrooms
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 3838

                  #308
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Requesting the whole chat log between Lito and Devo.

                  Comment

                  • Myst1278
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 199

                    #309
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    just asked the same thing over AIM, he told me he's gonna post it
                    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                    PM with your code for add.

                    Comment

                    • Bynary Fission
                      Retired One-Hander
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2437

                      #310
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Based on AIMS and other messages seen in this thread, I vote for Lito to be lynched.

                      And what's the point of scripting somebody? It's going to screw up somehow, it will have inconsistencies, and it'll expose whoever did it as a wolf. But how would we know Mega's scripted? I cannot say, so I won't mention anything about it.
                      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #311
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Posting by request. Chat log of my conversation with Lito that is ongoing.

                        http://files.filefront.com/jTWG+XLIV.../fileinfo.html

                        P.S.
                        jungmour2009 (4:57:55 PM): yeah, so are you admitting you're a wolf yet?
                        Litodude (4:58:01 PM): actually
                        Litodude (4:58:01 PM): no
                        Litodude (4:58:04 PM): because i'm not
                        Litodude (4:58:06 PM): good ****ing jesus
                        jungmour2009 (4:58:07 PM): lol
                        jungmour2009 (4:58:08 PM): Litodude (4:45:59 PM):"devonin" (1:04:40 PM):Okay so you'r egetting lynched, and then we have to kill the guardian
                        jungmour2009 (4:58:08 PM): Litodude (4:45:59 PM):"devonin" (1:04:40 PM):Okay so you'r egetting lynched, and then we have to kill the guardian
                        jungmour2009 (4:58:09 PM): Litodude (4:45:59 PM):"devonin" (1:04:40 PM):Okay so you'r egetting lynched, and then we have to kill the guardian
                        jungmour2009 (4:58:09 PM): Litodude (4:45:59 PM):"devonin" (1:04:40 PM):Okay so you'r egetting lynched, and then we have to kill the guardian
                        jungmour2009 (4:58:16 PM): you gave that to me yourself
                        jungmour2009 (4:58:20 PM): pretty ****ing substantial proof
                        Litodude (4:58:43 PM): -_______________-

                        Comment

                        • Xception704
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3984

                          #312
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          I don't have the whole AIM log between devo and Lito because he "can't figure out" how to find the file I'm requesting.

                          I'm pretty sure that one slip-up is enough though.

                          Comment

                          • Bynary Fission
                            Retired One-Hander
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 2437

                            #313
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Well I AIMed him earlier (Lito), and he seems guilty enough. Too bad I can't post it... (I never thought to copy/paste it) but he seems suspicious either way.
                            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                            Comment

                            • Xception704
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 3984

                              #314
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Litodude (4:58:43 PM): -_______________-
                              Litodude (5:00:30 PM): o ****
                              Litodude (5:00:33 PM): direct ocnnect again plz
                              ATTENTION (5:01:04 PM): Direct IM session initiated. What is this?
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:14 PM): dude, there's nothing you can do now
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:16 PM): you've slipped up
                              Litodude (5:01:21 PM): ...
                              Litodude (5:01:24 PM): uhm
                              Litodude (5:01:24 PM): like i said
                              Litodude (5:01:28 PM): can you direct connet
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:32 PM): I did
                              ATTENTION (5:01:37 PM): Direct IM session disconnected.
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:38 PM): ugh
                              Litodude (5:01:40 PM): maybe you'll understand that iwas a joke -__
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:40 PM): one sec
                              Litodude (5:01:44 PM): o sorry
                              ATTENTION (5:01:45 PM): Direct IM session initiated. What is this?
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:49 PM): ROFL
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:50 PM): ARE YOU ****ING SEROIUS
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:56 PM): you're going to claim that that was a joke?
                              jungmour2009 (5:01:59 PM): you're ****ing moronic
                              Litodude (5:02:03 PM): i'm morningc?
                              Litodude (5:02:07 PM): itihnk you ****ed up in the thread
                              Litodude (5:02:12 PM): not realizing i was joking
                              jungmour2009 (5:02:12 PM): oh really?
                              Litodude (5:02:15 PM): yea
                              jungmour2009 (5:02:15 PM): LOL
                              jungmour2009 (5:02:17 PM): k

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #315
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                Litodude (1:03:40 PM):hay dev imma wolfLitodude (1:03:57PM):can u has kill me and *****as well
                                "devonin" (1:04:40 PM):Okay so you'r egetting lynched, and then we have to kill the guardian
                                Auto Response from Litodude
                                (1:04:40 PM): Eating with the fam.
                                Litodude (1:36:44 PM): fair enough
                                Litodude (1:37:01 PM): is manti on?
                                "devonin" (1:37:09 PM):Away


                                Lito just sent me that. Way to slip up again retard. Notice that there is no space between 1:03:57 and PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...