jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xception704
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2006
    • 3984

    #286
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    "pps Lito do i has to explain myself agin?"

    Comment

    • jugglinguy
      Use me as a porta-potty
      • Dec 2006
      • 4319

      #287
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      Actually, I didn't even take that into account. Although he could've been doing the fake seering tactic (whether he is fake seer or not) and stumbled upon a blue, because hell if a wolf was said to be blue, they'd jump all over that and try to plant things into megamon's head. I do not think that's the case however.

      So for now safety on Xception (no need to thank me XD)
      Originally posted by Jem
      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

      Comment

      • Xception704
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2006
        • 3984

        #288
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        omg jugglinguy, thanks for keeping me safe

        (not really making fun of BF ... I didn't know what a safety was my first game either. It's just a funny statement to make. =))

        Comment

        • jugglinguy
          Use me as a porta-potty
          • Dec 2006
          • 4319

          #289
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          If only devonin said that... then it'd be epic.
          Originally posted by Jem
          Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

          You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #290
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            I need to play jtwg's more often.

            You guys are a blast to play with.
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • jugglinguy
              Use me as a porta-potty
              • Dec 2006
              • 4319

              #291
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              You're just saying that because you actually get to play in jTWG. (don't die on night 1)
              Originally posted by Jem
              Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

              You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

              Comment

              • Myst1278
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2004
                • 199

                #292
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                btw, wtf, 15 pages already.

                Is that a record?
                Originally posted by Samuel Butler
                Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

                BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
                PM with your code for add.

                Comment

                • Xception704
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3984

                  #293
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  megamon (3): Litodude, sullyman2007, hoochan
                  DarkManticorex2 (1): Myst1278
                  BynaryFission (1): jokim
                  Litodude (4): DarkManticorex2, Kekeb, megamon88, Xception704
                  Kilik (1): devonin
                  Xception704 (1): jugglinguy

                  Yet to vote (4): sc979, KilikOdagwa, DrKirth, BynaryFission

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #294
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Possibly. The more suprising thing Is that -most- of it isn't spam.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • jugglinguy
                      Use me as a porta-potty
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4319

                      #295
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Ya, I'm very glad xception doesn't have to post 147895 times in a row saying "rzr requested this" this game
                      Originally posted by Jem
                      Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

                      You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

                      Comment

                      • Xception704
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2006
                        • 3984

                        #296
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        I sorry ... >.>

                        Comment

                        • rzr
                          TWG Veteran
                          • Oct 2007
                          • 7608

                          #297
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          So, what's the voting tally at?

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                          Originally posted by aperson
                          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                          Originally posted by Sprite-
                          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #298
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Originally posted by Xception704
                            Manti couldn't have scripted mega.

                            Manti was AT WORK while mega came out into the thread.
                            I don't know if you're blind or just missed what I wrote entirely. If you were even reading what I wrote you, i don't know why you wouldn't unless you're extremely ignorant, you would have noticed what I wrote about Manti and megamon. Re-read the log, Ic an't talk right now and I have to leave to do chores.
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #299
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              Originally posted by Xception704
                              Panic =/= wolf.*****
                              What? **** need more time bbl
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • Xception704
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3984

                                #300
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                K, I saw where you said "manti posted *time; mega posted *time*"

                                That still means nothing.

                                Any decent wolf who's scripting another wolf would be intelligent enough to tell the scriptee to not be online unless he (the scripter) was online.

                                Manti is a well-above decent TWG player.

                                Comment

                                Working...