jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Myst1278
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2004
    • 199

    #226
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    Obligatory "lolwut?"
    Originally posted by Samuel Butler
    Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well.

    BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 4639-8622-1756
    PM with your code for add.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #227
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      If you think I'd be stupid enough to do all this as the psychic you've truely lost it Lito.

      You'd also be extremely stupid If you thought I was Psychic, to do what you've done and call me out in the thread. If you truely thought I was the psychic you'd have brought it up over AIM or something. Posting you think I'm psychic may as well be a call to get me wolved. Being A samuri I don't really care because you miss your chance at any real blues.

      Human Lito wouldn't have called someone he thinks is psychic out in the thread.

      Yeah, Real bed now. needed some water.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • jugglinguy
        Use me as a porta-potty
        • Dec 2006
        • 4319

        #228
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        rzr and his adhd...
        Originally posted by Jem
        Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

        You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

        Comment

        • Kekeb
          davai
          • Dec 2006
          • 2765

          #229
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Your signature is still too big I think, RZR.

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #230
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            Lol, I just put all my favorite Spongebob quotes off the top of my head in one post. Let's play word association, I want you to say the first thing that comes to mind. Pickle. Pickle. Spatula. Spatula. No, the key is to say something different. Potato. Patato. Tomato. Tamato.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • Litodude
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 4548

              #231
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2

              You'd also be extremely stupid If you thought I was Psychic, to do what you've done and call me out in the thread. If you truely thought I was the psychic you'd have brought it up over AIM or something. Posting you think I'm psychic may as well be a call to get me wolved. Being A samuri I don't really care because you miss your chance at any real blues.
              I didn't say that I thought you were the Psychic. I said that you might CLAIM to be the Psychic. Even say that you WERE the "real Psychic" you would have to win the favor of a lot of players to have them convince you're the real deal. I'm not saying that it's impossible, but it'd be difficult. Also, assuming you were the real Psychic, why are you disdainful towards me? I thought blues have to form a...what was it...allergy? No...alibi?..Al..All..OH, THAT'S RIGHT! An alliance!

              There's no -hard- evidence to both megamon's and my own claim, as you said, right?
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

              dude
              out west?
              the fuck kinda location is west?
              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


              Originally posted by lurker
              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

              Comment

              • rzr
                TWG Veteran
                • Oct 2007
                • 7608

                #232
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                But I don't know who to get rid of Tass's quote and DarkShark's must stay. Stupid sig. Someone bitch out Synth and have him make them bigger (sounds really kinky...).

                Originally posted by darkshark
                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                Originally posted by aperson
                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                Originally posted by Sprite-
                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                Comment

                • devonin
                  Very Grave Indeed
                  Community Manager
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 10120

                  #233
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Unless or until Megamon says in the thread "I changed my seer from lito to X" or even just "I changed my seer from Lito to someone else who was blue" I see no reason to believe Manti that a psychic came to him or that even if one did, they are in any way legitimate.

                  You've got two full steps of hearsay you're presenting to us Manti. Someone said to you

                  "Oh hay, Mega seered me and saw I was blue so now I'm telling you that I'm blue" We don't know they said that to you, you don't know that mega said that to them. That's pretty freakin sketchy.

                  Comment

                  • Litodude
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 4548

                    #234
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (1 members and 1 guests)
                    Litodude

                    just so i dun 4get
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                    dude
                    out west?
                    the fuck kinda location is west?
                    am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                    Originally posted by lurker
                    remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                    http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                    Comment

                    • megamon88
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 2567

                      #235
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Hi guys, I need to clarify some things. NO, I did not seer litodude after an AIM convo I had. I seered someone else, AND they were BLUE, PSYCHIC to be precise. I DID PM him, and I guess that he PMd manti. I will not reveal the blue in the thread. I might PM manti about details. Case closed.

                      Comment

                      • megamon88
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 2567

                        #236
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        And, manti isn't the person I seered.

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #237
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          I assume if there is a psychic out there who wasn't contacted then they would say something, so I vote lito for now.

                          Comment

                          • megamon88
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 2567

                            #238
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Also voting for lito.

                            Comment

                            • devonin
                              Very Grave Indeed
                              Community Manager
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2004
                              • 10120

                              #239
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              The problem here is that by refusing to name names, Megamon hasn't actually made a substantive claim. Manti came out and said "Someone said they got seered blue and were blue" which gives megamon all the info he needs to go "Yeah, I totally seered someone blue" and since at this point, the psychic coming out openly would just be wolfbait for tonight, odds are nobody is going to come out to contradict him (say by going "no, actually I'm the psychic and you didn't contact me") because if they did, the guardian would be put into an even worse position of deciding whether to guard one of the two seers, or the newly revealed psychic.

                              In that case, I'd say 100% one of the three of them gets wolved.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #240
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                @ Devo, I know Mega said that to the Psychic because the psychic forwarded me the PM Mega sent him.

                                Also as a #2, This is why I'm asking for any psychic counterclaims. If there are none, Then the real Psychic is the one that messaged me, Which makes Mega the real seer, Which makes Lito a wolf.

                                Post 221 is a timeline of how things happened.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...