jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #211
    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

    We'll see about the extension. I doubt it though, it's in the AM either way since that's when I'm on the computer.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • Kekeb
      davai
      • Dec 2006
      • 2765

      #212
      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

      This is the main question I have. We noticed that Manti was defending mega a bit more than others were. Now if this happened before or after is a great question, but the time thing (obviously).

      Comment

      • Litodude
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 4548

        #213
        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

        Okay you guys better be happy I'm posting because I just hung up on a girl that can give me a gudtime.

        First off the conversation can be fake. This is obvious. Manti could have prevented this if he was willing to post the time that each and every individual reply was made. I don't know what you mean by "Times and name edited out for obvious reasons. (So the human pool for the psychic to hide in doesn't get immensly small dur")" . If you can tell me WHY the the times were edited out legitimately, then I'll give you more credit on this. Almost all of the players of this jTWG are active right now, so it wouldn't narrow down the "pool of humans" that much. I also believe you excluded the posting times because it's a bitch to write all of the numbers out properly.

        Secondly, besides the time I left to get something to eat at SUBWAY, never did I see megamon online in the thread or on AIM. So how could he possibly have contacted the "Psychic?" Would he resort to using PMs? I highly doubt that. I would think megamon would come out open in the thread on who he seered; that's what everyone else though as well.
        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

        dude
        out west?
        the fuck kinda location is west?
        am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


        Originally posted by lurker
        remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

        http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

        Comment

        • Sullyman2007
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 1663

          #214
          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

          Nowai I had subway to.

          Comment

          • Bynary Fission
            Retired One-Hander
            • Jan 2008
            • 2437

            #215
            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

            rzr, since EST is the furthest ahead of the six time zones in America (Alaska and Hawaii ftw), I'd recommend setting it back 3-4 hours, since many of us live on the West Coast (like me). However, I'm usually stay up past 4 AM, so it might not be an issue, at least for me. . But I don't believe it's fair to end the day when only you and maybe a few others are up, if at all. I ask for a time extension too, by a few hours, so it remains fair for all people.
            Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

            https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

            Comment

            • Litodude
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2006
              • 4548

              #216
              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

              Let me post this as well because I didn't know when was a good time to post:


              &&&&&&: wtf is manti doing
              *******: I have no idea
              &&&&&&&: that confused me...
              ********: why the heck would a psychic come out to -manti- let alone right now?
              ********: I think he's just fishing for the real psychic to come out because he actually is a wolf
              &&&&&&: my question is why would he do that, it would be too obvious. Now, that being said he "could" say it and get away with it because people will just say it's stupid for a wolf.
              ********: well, on the one hand, if he -is- actually human, and the psychic comes out privately to counterclaim, he has an ally though one that can't necessarily trust him
              ********: But if he is a wolf, since the eye has already been cast on him, he may figure he's in for a lynching tomorrow and wants the psychic to come out so he can kill them beforehand
              &&&&&&&&: i say he's a psychic looking for a wolf
              *********: if he's not a wolf, my would the wolves come out with a fake psychic claim when people already think he's a wolf though?
              *********: I'd think they'd just let him look absurd and get himself killed tomorrow

              Brb doing a Manti strategy and crossing out the names. I think one of them is obvious anyway.

              ps this was given to me
              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

              dude
              out west?
              the fuck kinda location is west?
              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


              Originally posted by lurker
              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

              Comment

              • Litodude
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2006
                • 4548

                #217
                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                Bynary get on AIM.
                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                dude
                out west?
                the fuck kinda location is west?
                am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                Originally posted by lurker
                remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                Comment

                • Bynary Fission
                  Retired One-Hander
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2437

                  #218
                  Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                  Lito does have a point. All the wolves know who they are. It would be reasonably prudent for Manti to lie advantageously and say he is a psychic or something else. This already happened and it exposed the person, so who is to say this does not provide veritable proof that he is a Psychic (And if I'm correct, Manti already gave out the name of the person as Mega).

                  P.S Sorry if I am making errors in typing or facts, I'm kinda 'out of it" atm.
                  Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

                  https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #219
                    Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                    Lito, Thats possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard from you. If he posted "Hey guys I seered A blue in the thread. Its (name)" what would happen to that person the very next night.

                    The contact was made through PM. Said person forwarded me a copy later on. Times were edited out because there were a few people who were not online when this happened, and I don't want to risk getting the psychic randomly wolved because a few people aren't in the selection.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • Litodude
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 4548

                      #220
                      Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                      Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                      Lito does have a point. All the wolves know who they are. It would be reasonably prudent for Manti to lie advantageously and say he is a psychic or something else. This already happened and it exposed the person, so who is to say this does not provide veritable proof that he is a Psychic (And if I'm correct, Manti already gave out the name of the person as Mega).

                      P.S Sorry if I am making errors in typing or facts, I'm kinda 'out of it" atm.
                      Let me clarify your statements because they're totally ****ed. Well, not totally, but you get the hyperbole.

                      megamon claims to be seer. Manti claims that someone had come to him being the Psychic. Why? Because the Psychic believe Manti and megamon are on the same team and thus trusts him auto****ingmatically. Perfect sense.
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                      dude
                      out west?
                      the fuck kinda location is west?
                      am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                      Originally posted by lurker
                      remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                      http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #221
                        Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                        Nonononono,

                        Like this.

                        Mega seered X. X came back blue. Mega pmed X, Hey, You're blue.

                        Then on the other side, I had been supporting Mega over you as the seer most of the night. Psychic noticed this, and said well dump, If he was supporting Mega, And Mega seered me Blue, Manti can't be a wolf.

                        So the psychic comes to me and tells me he was seered by Mega. I ask for proof, + counterclaims, People think I'm fishing for roles, I post convo to Prove I'm not.

                        And here we are.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #222
                          Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Lito, Thats possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard from you. If he posted "Hey guys I seered A blue in the thread. Its (name)" what would happen to that person the very next night.
                          I didn't say that a seer would yell out the name, that's just stupid. I was inclining toward the fact that he would say "guys i know who the psychic is, i seered him properly so please here me out." This would lead to another conversation and figure out who to trust.

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2

                          The contact was made through PM. Said person forwarded me a copy later on.
                          I already announced this possibility. Also, I said earlier that this option had an extremely low chance of happening. It would require megamon to HAVE BEEN ONLINE and PM'd the person he seered that "hey i knoe ur a psychic" AND that psychic would have had to forward it to you.


                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          Times were edited out because there were a few people who were not online when this happened, and I don't want to risk getting the psychic randomly wolved because a few people aren't in the selection.
                          'tis believable.

                          Heh. What I'm thinking you're doing, after re-reading that my posts is that you're going to claim to be the Psychic. At least, that's what's coming off from you in my perspective. The possibility is - let me leave this to another post, it's too important.
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • Litodude
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 4548

                            #223
                            Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                            Originally posted by Litodude
                            Heh. What I'm thinking you're doing, after re-reading that my posts is that you're going to claim to be the Psychic. At least, that's what's coming off from you in my perspective. The possibility is - let me leave this to another post, it's too important.
                            The possibility is: megamon, the "seer", seer'd YOU, the "psychic" directly. megamon did say that he changed his seering to someone else other than me. I can only assume that it's you. When reading through what I wrote earlier, it does him highly unlikely that 3 people were able to send and receive PMs/aim convo's so fluidly in the course of this day/Day. As I said earlier, I'm presuming you're to come out in the thread as the "Psychic" --Manti.
                            Originally posted by t-rogdor
                            i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                            dude
                            out west?
                            the fuck kinda location is west?
                            am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                            Originally posted by lurker
                            remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                            http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                            Comment

                            • Litodude
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 4548

                              #224
                              Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                              I would also like to point out that supporting megamon -does not- automatically make him not a wolf. Thank you ambiguous friend-o-mine for telling me that.
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                              dude
                              out west?
                              the fuck kinda location is west?
                              am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                              Originally posted by lurker
                              remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                              http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                              Comment

                              • rzr
                                TWG Veteran
                                • Oct 2007
                                • 7608

                                #225
                                Re: jTWG XLIV: Rise of the Dark Samurai

                                You better be happy I'm posting, see my Custom Title. You'll never guess what I found in my sock today, go on, guess. Remember, licking door knobs on other planets is illegal. I'm mad, me too, why are you mad? I can't see my forehead. Bye squidward, bye mr.krabs, bye squidward. You said bye squidward twice. I like squidward.

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                                Originally posted by aperson
                                i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                                Originally posted by Sprite-
                                More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                                i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                                Comment

                                Working...